Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

What do you mean, 'Who's the author?' - ALL OF THEM!   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1] 2 3 4 5    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

kitarist

What do you mean, 'Who's the author?... 

Check out the list of authors of this article - this must be some kind of record

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)

Konstantin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 5 2021 20:32:56

Ricardo

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to kitarist

All those authors and nobody caught “essays”?

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 2:48:12

kitarist

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to Ricardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricardo

All those authors and nobody caught “essays”?

In this case I think they used it correctly - 'assay' = 'test', roughly. Not sure why they didn't just say "..interpretation of tests for monitoring.." But I suspect you are kidding

Konstantin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 3:03:47

Piwin

"This is it" thought Konstanze F. Winklhofer. "This is my big break. My name will finally be featured in a major research paper. People will cite my name and the grants will come flowing in. In place of a dark lord you would have a queen. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Treacherous as the sea. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair. Wait...where's my name... Scroll down.... scroll down...scroll down....ah, W. Wan, Wang, Wang, Wang... Seriously 5 lines of only Wang. How many people are on this thing?! Ah. There I am! HA! Suck it Steven S. Witkin. My name came before yours!"

"Anything you do can be fixed. What you cannot fix is the perfection of a blank page. What you cannot fix is that pristine, unsullied whiteness of a screen or a page with nothing on it—because there’s nothing there to fix."
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 3:33:57

kitarist

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to Piwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piwin

"This is it" thought Konstanze F. Winklhofer. "This is my big break. My name will finally be featured in a major research paper. People will cite my name and the grants will come flowing in. In place of a dark lord you would have a queen. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Treacherous as the sea. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair. Wait...where's my name... Scroll down.... scroll down...scroll down....ah, W. Wan, Wang, Wang, Wang... Seriously 5 lines of only Wang. How many people are on this thing?! Ah. There I am! HA! Suck it Steven S. Witkin. My name came before yours!"

Perfect!

Konstantin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 7:01:07

BarkellWH

quote:

In this case I think they used it correctly - 'assay' = 'test', roughly. Not sure why they didn't just say "..interpretation of tests for monitoring.."

Probably because they thought the term "assay" demonstrated their elevated status as members of the "academy," while "test" would be too pedestrian. Academics can be parodies of themselves. My wife has a PhD in Medical Anthropology, and while she was doing her course work, she would consult source material wherein the term "explicate" was constantly used instead of "explain" or "analyze," no doubt because it revealed the author as a member of the "guild," rather than some shmuck using readily understood English.

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 13:36:17

rombsix

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to BarkellWH

quote:

Probably because they thought the term "assay" demonstrated their elevated status as members of the "academy," while "test" would be too pedestrian. Academics can be parodies of themselves. My wife has a PhD in Medical Anthropology, and while she was doing her course work, she would consult source material wherein the term "explicate" was constantly used instead of "explain" or "analyze," no doubt because it revealed the author as a member of the "guild," rather than some shmuck using readily understood English.

It's really interesting that you mentioned that, Bill. As I get more "seasoned" in psychiatry, I try to simplify my language more and more. I try to use less and less of that style of communication, especially OUTSIDE of clinical settings. I've seen psychiatrists get so into "interviewing styles" that they start to them use that language in day to day activities outside of patient care, and they state this is "more effective" means of interaction because if it works so well clinically, then it should be a more effective means of communicating in general and with anyone.

I find that to be quite an artificial way of communication, and even though science and literature seems to favor that direction at least in clinical settings, I worry about what George Carlin mentions about how language is evolving such as with the term "shell shock" and how that changed into "post-traumatic stress disorder". Check out that video of him.

I've been criticized by folks for saying these things, especially in today's world especially in the USA which got hit harder (I think) than other places in the world regarding COVID, BLM, Trump / politics, extreme left / extreme right, political correctness, a culture of extreme safety-ism, etc. It's driving me bonkers and making me want to just remain silent from now on for fear of saying anything to anyone lest they receive it in a way that offends their hyper-sensitive selves.

Ramzi

http://www.youtube.com/rombsix
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 16:37:17

Paul Magnussen

quote:

Probably because they thought the term "assay" demonstrated their elevated status as members of the "academy," while "test" would be too pedestrian.

‘In Chicago I had a large seminar, where I continued to lecture on the same subject as at Oxford, namely, “Words and Facts”. But I was told that Americans would not respect my lectures if I used monosyllables, so I altered the title to something like “The Correlation between Oral and Somatic Motor Habits.” Under this title, or something of the sort, the seminar was approved.’

Bertrand Russell, Autobiography 1914–1944
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 17:59:23

mark indigo

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to rombsix

quote:

language is evolving such as with the term "shell shock" and how that changed into "post-traumatic stress disorder".

PTSD doesn't just cover war-zones though, it can be from car accidents or abuse or whatever.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 20:24:56

Paul Magnussen

quote:

In place of a dark lord you would have a queen. Not dark but beautiful and terrible as the dawn. Treacherous as the sea. Stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and despair.

So you read LoTR in the original? Wow, I’m impressed. You must have learnt quite a few new words.

Have you any feel as to how good the French translation is? (The Spanish one is dreadful.)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 8 2021 23:57:49

Piwin

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to Paul Magnussen

quote:

Have you any feel as to how good the French translation is?

The first translation was done in the 70s by Francis Ledoux, towards the end of a long and successful career of translating Dickens, Poe, Walpole, Melville, etc. His translation of LoTR reads very nicely.

However, at the time none of the other works, at the exception of The Hobbit, had been published yet, so Ledoux was working without any knowledge of The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, etc. The result is a mixed bag. Ledoux had excellent prose, but certain things were lost. For instance, much of the impression of historical depth was lost. The toponyms were just toponyms, with no apparent connection to any distant past. Direct speech was often smoothed over, with very little difference made between how a Hobbit would talk and a lord of Gondor would talk. Ledoux also had a tendency to try and connect the tale to places or things that a French audience would know (for instance, he sometimes used expressions that explicitly referenced French regions like "Bretagne"). While it perhaps did help shed clarity to the text, unfortunately it also had the effect of breaking the feeling of being immersed in an entirely fictional universe.

After the success of the movies in the 2000s, a new translation was commissioned by publishing house Christian Bourgois, and done by translator Daniel Lauzon. His translation is in many ways superior to Ledoux's. Most of the above-mentioned issues were resolved. There was one issue though, and that is that many readers had grown attached to the previous translation, and some changes were hard to swallow. Frodo went from "Frodon Sacquet" to "Frodo Bessac", Rivendell from "Fondcombe" to "Fendeval", Strider from "Grand-Pas" to "L'Arpenteur", Shadowfax from "Gripoil" to "Scadufax", etc. So many fans had mixed feelings about it. They recognised that his translation was better but also felt a bit torn, since they were attached to the names they had grown up with.

"Anything you do can be fixed. What you cannot fix is the perfection of a blank page. What you cannot fix is that pristine, unsullied whiteness of a screen or a page with nothing on it—because there’s nothing there to fix."
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 1:30:57

Paul Magnussen

Many thanks, I may give the Lauzon version a go. Since I didn’t read the previous translation, the differences won’t bother me.

P.S. Google Translate renders arpenteur as surveyor
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 5:11:04

Piwin

If you do give it a go, an easy tell to be sure that you're getting the new translation and not the old one is that the first book is now titled La Fraternité de l'Anneau, whereas in the old translation it was La Communauté de l'Anneau.

I don't think Google Translate is wrong on this one, as that would probably be what "arpenteur" would mean in most contexts. In the context of LoTR it didn't even dawn on me to interpret it that way! If you look up the word on TLFi, it says that the meaning of "arpenteur" as someone who walks in strides only appears in the 1845 Bescherelle dictionary. So it's not a particularly common use of the term. However, the verb it is derived from, "arpenter", does carry both meanings (to survey land; to walk in strides) equally. I'd imagine the second meaning was derived from the first by some sort of analogy to how surveying work was done, but I'm just speculating. On a side note, "arpenter" comes from "arpent" (French acre), which happens to be one of only a small number of French words that are thought to derive from Gaulish.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 6:24:12

kitarist

quote:

However, the verb it is derived from, "arpenter", does carry both meanings (to survey land; to walk in strides) equally. I'd imagine the second meaning was derived from the first by some sort of analogy to how surveying work was done, but I'm just speculating.

Nah, it was from Johnnie Walker

(Wait this doesn't make any sense; but I don't want to take the picture down now)

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)

Konstantin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 6:37:36

Piwin

Behold, Gondor, the descendant of Beren and Lúthien, descendant of the Faithful of Númenor, of Elendil the High King of the Dúnedain, and of Isildur; your king... Johnnie Walker. Shhh guys, I don't know why he dresses like that either. But don't mock. The guy's 87 and still scored that Elf chick, so he must be doing something right. All hail Johnnie

Oh yeah, another funny bit in the new translation is that "Bree" was turned into "Brie". Which is fine, but the Shire was already "Comté". So basically the first bit of French LoTR is about how the hobbits traveled from one cheese to another. I kind of wish they had pushed it further. You know, they go on to meet Elrond in the valley of Camembert, trie to cross Mount Roquefort but are pushed back by the smell and forced to traverse the mines of Reblochon, where they run into some mean Munsters and one guy falls through a hole in the bridge of Emmental. But eventually they manage to make their way to Mount Fondu and cast the ring into the melting cheese.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 7:55:26

rombsix

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to mark indigo

quote:

PTSD doesn't just cover war-zones though, it can be from car accidents or abuse or whatever.

I know, man. I'm a psychiatrist.

I guess I shouldn't have used that particular example. I was just illustrating with that specific term the dilution of language over time which is becoming much more sterile and in that process, it is impacting human behavior.

Ramzi

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 17:51:09

Paul Magnussen

quote:

in that process, it is impacting human behavior

Speaking of the dilution of language over time (for those interested in such things), when was the last time you saw affecting anywhere, instead of impacting ? For me, I know it was well over a year ago.

The management-speak term has now become so universal that it’s used when there’s no collision involved even metaphorically.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 18:10:26

Paul Magnussen

quote:

The guy's 87 and still scored that Elf chick, so he must be doing something right.

Well, yeah. But she’s 2,778, even if she is still in good shape.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 18:25:43

BarkellWH

quote:

Speaking of the dilution of language over time (for those interested in such things), when was the last time you saw affecting anywhere, instead of impacting ? For me, I know it was well over a year ago. The management-speak term has now become so universal that it’s used when there’s no collision involved even metaphorically.

The nominalization of the verb "ask" is unnecessary and grating. "What's the ask here?" "That's a big ask." We have a perfectly useful word--"request"--that can be used as either a noun or a verb. Why do we insist on using the verb "ask" as a clunky-sounding noun?

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 18:50:30

Piwin

quote:

But she’s 2,778, even if she is still in good shape

Given that they were technically cousins, one can only imagine what the tabloid headline would be. Reminds me of Alain de Botton's mock headline for Oedipus King: "Sex with Mum was blinding".

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 20:17:46

rombsix

quote:

The nominalization of the verb "ask" is unnecessary and grating. "What's the ask here?" "That's a big ask." We have a perfectly useful word--"request"--that can be used as either a noun or a verb. Why do we insist on using the verb "ask" as a clunky-sounding noun?

Because people are losing their minds...

When two fifth-grade basketball teams play each other in today's world (in the USA), one team scores 20 points and the other team scores 10 points. The game ends, however, both teams receive trophies. Rinse and repeat, then these children become 21-year-olds and two of them apply for one job. Person A is smart and gets the job. Person B is mediocre and doesn't get the job. Person B then is confused: why did he get a trophy when he was on the team that scored 10 points during that fifth-grade basketball game, but now he got a kick in the ass and was told to go home? Depression ensues, then suicide.

One team did not lose while the other won. They just scored a "different" number of points. The number 20 was not higher/lower or better/worse than the number 10 - it was just "different".

Just a hyperbolic means of trying to illustrate the phenomenon that I've noticed and that y'all have echoed here. This is a very dangerous trajectory that, when coupled with the toxicity / addictiveness of social media, is going to lead future generations down a very treacherous path (and it already has started doing so).

Ramzi

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 20:19:22

BarkellWH

quote:

When two fifth-grade basketball teams play each other in today's world (in the USA), one team scores 20 points and the other team scores 10 points. The game ends, however, both teams receive trophies. Rinse and repeat, then these children become 21-year-olds and two of them apply for one job. Person A is smart and gets the job. Person B is mediocre and doesn't get the job. Person B then is confused: why did he get a trophy when he was on the team that scored 10 points during that fifth-grade basketball game, but now he got a kick in the ass and was told to go home? Depression ensues, then suicide.

One team did not lose while the other won. They just scored a "different" number of points. The number 20 was not higher/lower or better/worse than the number 10 - it was just "different".

You bring up a phenomenon that goes considerably beyond the misuse of language, Ramzi. It is the elevation of "self-esteem" to the level of something not earned but given, particularly in the educational establishment. And this has been going on for at least the last 30 years or so. Students are praised for mediocre work. In sports, as you note, some schools do away with scores so no one will feel like his team "lost."

It is the driving force behind "social promotions," so that those students who cannot read or do math at grade level will not lose their "self-esteem" if held back. And most high schools have ditched the "Honor Role," in order not to damage the "self-esteem" of those who didn't make it. We have glorified mediocrity while diminishing the importance of recognizing excellence.

It is perfectly encapsulated in Garrison Keillor's fictional town in his series "A Prairie Home Companion," where all the children are "above average."

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 21:18:35

rombsix

quote:

You bring up a phenomenon that goes considerably beyond the misuse of language, Ramzi. It is the elevation of "self-esteem" to the level of something not earned but given, particularly in the educational establishment. And this has been going on for at least the last 30 years or so. Students are praised for mediocre work. In sports, as you note, some schools do away with scores so no one will feel like his team "lost." It is the driving force behind "social promotions," so that those students who cannot read or do math at grade level will not lose their "self-esteem" if held back. And most high schools have ditched the "Honor Role," in order not to damage the "self-esteem" of those who didn't make it. We have glorified mediocrity while diminishing the importance of recognizing excellence.

It is perfectly encapsulated in Garrison Keillor's fictional town in his series "A Prairie Home Companion," where all the children are "above average."

Bill

Yeah, this crap doesn't exist in Beirut. Over there, you're lucky to pass the damn academic year and get promoted to the next one. Perhaps a bit too far in the opposite direction / extreme... Over there, it is (well, at least when I was in high-school) known that on non-science classes, you cannot get higher than 85% on a test. If you got Shakespeare to write a damn essay, he'd not go beyond 85%.

We'd get taught chapters 3 and 4 in physics, then the test would cover chapters 5 and 6 to see which students read ahead and were "advanced" in that way.

It probably caused some problems with students because it was harsh, but damn, it's probably not a coincidence that Lebanese immigrants are some of the most successful in the world.

Of course, a balance would be best, but if I had to choose one extreme, I honestly think the Beirut one is the lesser of two evils because the world is definitely not getting any nicer / less treacherous in how it treats people.

https://freakonomics.com/podcast/who-are-the-most-successful-immigrants-in-the-world/

Ramzi

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 21:23:58

Paul Magnussen

quote:

You bring up a phenomenon that goes considerably beyond the misuse of language, Ramzi. It is the elevation of "self-esteem" to the level of something not earned but given

“I would like to protest at the idea of self-esteem being a positive quality. It is not. It is solipsistic and antisocial. Criminals are full of it. I think we should, as people living in a civilized society, talk of self-respect, which is a social quality, rather than self-esteem, which is purely narcissistic.”

Theodore Dalrymple
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 9 2021 23:32:12

Richard Jernigan

I read an anthropologist's account of some of his observation of a hunter-gatherer group. A young man scored an impressive kill and supplied the group with plenty of desirable meat, which was shared out equally.

People began to cast mild aspersions on the meat. When the anthropologist asked about it he was told, "We always show a little disrespect for the meat, so the hunter doesn't get conceited."

My sister-in-law was an only child, as was my wife. Both of my parents were from large families. Both my father and my mother made it clear that cooperation among their siblings was absolutely required.

Years after first meeting a fair sized group of my extended family for the first time, my sister-in-law told me, "I thought you were all mad at each other."

"Why was that?"

"All the ridicule and joshing that went back and forth, I mistook for agression."

On both sides of my family you were expected to be able to take it as well as to dish it out. Maybe it was a mechanism to limit conceit, and to enable cooperation.

Among my brother, my cousins and I, I can't think of anyone who suffers from damaged self esteem.

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 10 2021 0:12:19

BarkellWH

RE: What do you mean, 'Who's the aut... (in reply to Richard Jernigan

quote:

Among my brother, my cousins and I, I can't think of anyone who suffers from damaged self esteem.

You, as I, grew up in an era when self-esteem was earned, not given as a matter of a child's right. I doubt that your parents praised you for a mediocre effort. I know mine sure didn't. And we are both better for it.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 10 2021 2:47:32

estebanana

Two quick points:

Assay isn’t directly synonymous with test, an assay is a particular type of usually chemical evaluation. It’s more about testing with the intent of identifying ingredients of a metal or chemical compound. This however is a minor thing, the salient question here is how many of these investigators have won the coveted IgNobel Prize?

For what value is a science researcher until they’ve reached the pinnacle of the professional achievement and secured an IgNobel?

Assay that.

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 11 2021 0:27:42

Ricardo

quote:

George Carlin mentions about how language is evolving such as with the term "shell shock" and how that changed into "post-traumatic stress disorder". Check out that video of him.

Well, we have arrived exactly where he warned us we would end up, with soft polite language and now cancel culture. And it is not getting better....people like Carlin today and his comic genius would be reduced to being called a racist sexist bigot, and if he ever had looked cross eyed at anyone, he would surely be a me too victim as well. Jim Jefferys has already fallen off the map, and Dave Chapelle is hanging on by the skin of his teeth at this point, only a matter of time before even he won’t be able to “get away with it”.

www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 11 2021 15:20:45

Ricardo

Of course I was joking about Assay essay....but about the big in your face academic word use...yes I find it fun to push back and make fun of these types, sorry. For example, my wife loves dishing out these big words all time...”Richard, you are incorrigible!”...and I return with “well, don’t encourage me then”. Or my repeat favorite about a beloved older family member “he is exhibiting signs of Aspergers again....” and I always say “well, I for one think his Burgers taste great!”. And on it goes. She uses them less with me now after 20 years of that.

And the other topic going on, here, LOTR. Ok, I did not read the books, and not going to. I watch the movies. Can somebody please explain to me (SPOILER ALERT) ghost army that appears suddenly in the story and after easy convincing, saves the day??? I mean the impossible task they built up for 8 hours (and several years waiting for movie goers like me) suddenly gets solved by this ghost army the author appears to have pulled right out of his butt. Every time I ask the LOTR nerds to explain it to me they just condescendingly tell me “you should read the books!!!”...well come on, can anybody simply explain what I missed and how that ending makes sense in the bigger picture? I accept it was a film plot hole that is answered by the book version, but what is it? I saw the Hobbit too, that didn’t help. . Why wasn’t getting that invincible ghost army priority 1 of the darn fellowship from the start?

www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 11 2021 15:39:44

rombsix

quote:

And the other topic going on, here, LOTR. Ok, I did not read the books, and not going to. I watch the movies. Can somebody please explain to me (SPOILER ALERT) ghost army that appears suddenly in the story and after easy convincing, saves the day??? I mean the impossible task they built up for 8 hours (and several years waiting for movie goers like me) suddenly gets solved by this ghost army the author appears to have pulled right out of his butt. Every time I ask the LOTR nerds to explain it to me they just condescendingly tell me “you should read the books!!!”...well come on, can anybody simply explain what I missed and how that ending makes sense in the bigger picture? I accept it was a film plot hole that is answered by the book version, but what is it? I saw the Hobbit too, that didn’t help. . Why wasn’t getting that invincible ghost army priority 1 of the darn fellowship from the start?

I just watched the trilogy for the first time ever about two months ago with several friends over one weekend. I felt the movies were too long. I also asked a question: if they could get eagles to come pick up the two heroes off of the rock as they got surrounded by lava, then why didn't they just get the eagles to fly them to the damn castle or whatever so they could avoided the entire quest of getting there? Of course, one of the people who was watching with me (and had clearly seen the movies several times to the point of memorizing and reciting the lines before they happened in each scene) got extremely offended and said this is such a weak argument that's been brought up numerous times, and the answer was simple: they would have been caught and "shot down" in mid-air. At that point I decided to just let it go. Not worth my time...

Ramzi

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 11 2021 17:32:59
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1] 2 3 4 5    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll