Foro Flamenco
Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.
This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira and Philip John Lee who went ahead of us too soon.
We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

La Bella Stings   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

dformell

La Bella Stings 

Hello Everybody,

For those of you that have had bad experiences with La Bella strings, To get immediate satisfaction contact Lorenza Cocco at: lorenza.cocco@labella.com

She's the new "sheriff" at La Bella strings and she means business! Heres a copy of the email she sent me:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Dan,

Thank you very much for getting back to us. We're happy to hear you like the improved trebles! Thank you for your patience with this process.

We also appreciate you writing the positive comments on the forum.

Please help us get the word out about the new trebles and replacements we're offering if you happen to hear of any unhappy customers.

Thanks again and please let us know if you have any issues/comments/questions in the future!

Best,
Lorenza

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sent me two sets of strings a.s.a.p. and free of charge.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 7 2012 17:14:14

mezzo

RE: La Bella Stings (in reply to dformell

Do you think i could ask her to send me a set to try it out?

"The most important part of Flamenco is not in knowing how to interpret it. The higher art is in knowing how to listen." (Luis Agujetas)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 7 2012 19:38:05

gounaro

RE: La Bella Stings (in reply to mezzo

She wont send you.

I did it before and she told me that Strings by Mail has these improved treble set and if you're not satisfied she can send you a replacement.

Spyros
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 7 2012 22:30:49

Sr. Martins

I still have my six pack to try. They sent me a set with those new trebles and a separate high E and I had only sent an email asking if they could tell me when LOTS would have only new sets in store. The set I bought had a terrible high E string.

They have good CRM, thats for sure.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 7 2012 22:50:31

Sean

I think they're the only string manufacturer that sells a string with "Flamenco" on the package that actually sounds the part. 820's red or black

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 8 2012 5:28:58

mezzo

RE: La Bella Stings (in reply to gounaro

quote:

I did it before and she told me that Strings by Mail has these improved treble set and if you're not satisfied she can send you a replacement.

hey gouna as a strings activist, I'll bet you had tried it

So I must order from SbM, then complain to her to get my gift
Well last time I ordered from SbM they send me a defective set of Hannabach, so i suppose i could get another source of dissatisfaction. Maybe i should contact directly the sherrif and try to explain her about my badluck with SbM orders' ...

"The most important part of Flamenco is not in knowing how to interpret it. The higher art is in knowing how to listen." (Luis Agujetas)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 8 2012 11:23:10

LaBellaMusicStrings

Hi Members,

This is Lorenza from La Bella again. I would be more than happy to send samples to those who would like to try the trebles out for themselves.

Spyros - you asked me for details about a particular retailer. If you would like to try some samples, please email me at Lorenza.Cocco@LaBella.com and provide me your address and I would be more than happy to send them.

Once again, we're committed to 100% customer satisfaction so if you have any issues with any of our sets, please email us at info@labella.com.

Best,

Lorenza
Lorenza.Cocco@LaBella.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 8 2012 13:34:01
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message