Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Responsive Blanca with White Golpeador   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

constructordeguitarras

Responsive Blanca with White Golpeador 

SOLD - MORE TO COME

I want to show you this guitar which has the same specifications as the blanca I posted on January 30th. I think it's the most responsive and loudest guitar I have ever played.

Video of me playing it:

Photos:
https://picasaweb.google.com/115192646905893960498/036?authkey=Gv1sRgCKGGr_7K9K3cvgE#

I have several potential buyers nibbling on it this week, so hurry if you want it.

It has Port Orford cedar (a type of cypress) back and sides, Engelmann spruce soundboard, Spanish cedar neck (mahogany heelblock), ebony fingerboard, Bolivian rosewood bridge, bindings, and headplate, and Pegheds geared pegs that look like traditional wood pegs, with abalone dot inlays on the Pegheds. The width at the nut is 51 mm and the scale length is 656 mm.

It is set up with an action of 3 mm between the sixth string and the 12th fret. The distance between the bottom of the sixth string, at the bridge, and the surface of the golpeador is 9 mm.

French polish finish. It weighs under 3 pounds.

I am asking $2600 which includes a case and UPS ground shipping to anywhere in the lower 48 United States of America. I would send the buyer a Paypal invoice to pay by their method of choice.

Ethan Deutsch
www.edluthier.com
www.facebook.com/ethandeutschguitars
www.youtube.com/marioamayaflamenco
I always have flamenco guitars available for sale.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 6 2012 23:26:48

meencantalaguitarra

RE: Responsive Blanca with White Gol... (in reply to constructordeguitarras

I'm still developing my sense of tone , but I personally find the sound of your Blanca amazing. A lot of volume. I look forward to having a guitar that yields such power with economic use of effort. Best of luck with your sale. Was there anything in particular that lead to the unique tone of this Blanca?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 28 2012 15:50:30

constructordeguitarras

RE: Responsive Blanca with White Gol... (in reply to meencantalaguitarra

Thank you very much for your comments. I also like the sound of this guitar. Fortunately I have gotten pretty consistent in producing this tone in my blancas. It's a combination of everything in it's design, of course, but I think the main thing--the most important factor--is the way I graduate the soundboard thickness and bracing. The last half dozen or so of my blancas all sound pretty much the same, I think. My method had been evolving (a little) until I reached this point.

Ethan Deutsch
www.edluthier.com
www.facebook.com/ethandeutschguitars
www.youtube.com/marioamayaflamenco
I always have flamenco guitars available for sale.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 28 2012 16:33:14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post