Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Guitarra de Estudio vs Constructores   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Tastimo

Guitarra de Estudio vs Constructores 

Hi everyone, I’m a bit new to the Flamenco guitar world and I recently came across a fairly good deal for a Conde Hermanos Felipe V N2, however it was a “Guitarra de Estudios” which I assume is more of student / mid-range type of guitar compared to the “Constructores” type by Conde Hermanos? I’m trying to better understand the difference between the two, both in terms of their build and price point. Could anyone offer some guidance?
Thank you!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 18 2024 0:18:33

Ricardo

RE: Guitarra de Estudio vs Constructores (in reply to Tastimo

Sorry this was missed earlier, we discuss often in the Luthier section, though it is more appropriate here.

Basically studio guitars in spain are produced in Valencia, and there might be a slight increase in price tag with some famous family maker name stuck in there. There is no practical reason NOT to skip the middle man in this case and buy a guitar directly from Valencia or dealer that gets them at cost (in other words cheap). The better brand I can personally recommend is Hermanos Sanchis Lopez, who build even top line guitars for Atocha Conde house.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 18 2024 12:03:28
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll