Joined: Jul. 6 2003
Off-topic is back
Please, please be considerate to others and to me having to moderate it all. This is the agreement we all signed up to upon joining.
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
3. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards one person or a group because of their belonging to a race, a religion or a nation, or that insults the victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of those crimes.
4. Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by (i) intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws or (ii) by rights of privacy or publicity, if any unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
5. Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through Foro Flamenco - Flamenco Forum in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
6. Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
7. Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose that is unrelated to the art of flamenco. The Classifieds section is intended for the promotion of used items by members for members and advertising may be removed at our discretion. Do not join soley in order to advertise.
8. Download any file posted by another user of Foro Flamenco - Flamenco Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
9. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
10. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Foro Flamenco - Flamenco Forum.
11. Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
12. Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
13. Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others. This includes the use of a web proxy (anonymous access) for said purpose.
14. Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of Foro Flamenco - Flamenco Forum or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
15. You give Foro Flamenco - Flamenco Forum management permission to contact you by email.
Foro Flamenco founder and Admin