Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Barbero & Fernández   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: [1] 2    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Pedoviejo

Barbero & Fernández 

As a special treat for Foro guitar fiends, a tiny peak at some material for an article I'm working on: This is Arcángel Fernández in front of his workbench playing his maestro's guitar, the absolute very last guitar built by Marcelo Barbero in 1956 which had just had the french polish applied and was only awainting "los huesos" when Marcelo died. The other is a picture which Arcángel took of me playing the same guitar. Yes, it was a very rare privilege.

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (2)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 7 2012 19:44:10

TANúñez

RE: Barbero & Fernández (in reply to Pedoviejo

Wow. Thank you for sharing these. There is just something special about Barbero. I would have to say his work appeals to me more than Santos or any other historic maker.

Tom Núñez
www.instagram.com/tanunezguitars
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 7 2012 20:56:40

keith

pedoviejo--it is really a pleasure to play guitars made by masters who working with the divine when crafting their instruments. i had the pleasure of playing a barbero and an arcangel and it was obvious when playing the arcangel that he learned well from his master. both were monster guitars.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 7 2012 23:15:21

jshelton5040

RE: Barbero & Fernández (in reply to keith

quote:

ORIGINAL: keith
i had the pleasure of playing a barbero and an arcangel and it was obvious when playing the arcangel that he learned well from his master. both were monster guitars.

I've played two Barberos and several Arcangel Fernandez. The Barberos were ok and good. The Arcangels ranged from barely adequate (probably worn out) to good. Unfortunately nothing awe inspiring like I had expected. I'm still most impressed with a 60's Ramirez and a Paolino Bernabe that I played a number of years ago. Those are the two guitars that I think about when building.

John Shelton - www.sheltonfarrettaguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 7 2012 23:31:34

C. Vega

Over the years I've played a number of guitars by "The Great Ones" that were less than stellar, the most recent being a well preserved but rather dull and boring 1934 Domingo Esteso that I played a couple of months ago. A famous name on a label really doesn't guarantee anything.
Not every Stradivari violin is a sonic masterpiece either.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 7 2012 23:54:43

Pedoviejo

In response to John and C. Vega:

I’ve always found that classical and flamenco guitars are very similar to fine wines: the materials and the skills of the producer must combine to make a consistently fine product, but you have to add a little bit of magic to produce a great one. But it doesn’t stop there: time, use and care take their toll as well. A great bottle of wine will not remain great if mishandled, and its glory will likewise fade after a period of time even if it is properly cellared. For legendary great guitars, we have to rely upon the judgment of those who played and listened to them when they were at their prime, and ditto for those legendary great wines that are now only history. Thus, the source of that information becomes all important: E.g., if Sabicas said such and such guitar was great, I would take his word for it (unless he was trying to sell it to me).

I don’t think Marcelo or Arcángel ever made anything less than extremely fine guitars in their entire respective careers, but no one produces consistently great ones. However, if a builder produces enough great ones, it gets noticed, and that is the source of the legendary status of those two luthiers, like Santos before them: they each produced many a truly great guitar, and if you were never fortunate enough to ever play or hear one live, that is not grounds to dismiss their work as less than their reputations have merited. For example, whatever his merits as a player, Carlos Montoya was the only flamenco guitarist of his generation who could afford to buy any guitar he wanted, and he consistently had Barberos and Arcángels. For instance, his 1969 Arcángel blanca that was recently sold at Christie’s in New York: I heard that guitar in 1973 when it was only 4 years old. Long story short, I was standing at the back of a concert hall packed with a sold out audience. Montoya was playing with the local symphony orchestra, and with a full orchestra playing and a full house that guitar positively sang. I could hear every note, including the high trebles. And THAT was with the action set extremely low and the guitar tuned a whole tone below the standard AFM tuning. I have no idea how that guitar sounded when it was sold almost 40 years later, but it was definitely a true “monster” in its prime.

There was another such Arcángel that was legendary in Madrid. It was played by one of the tablao guitarists (Luís Pastor, if I remember correctly) at Café de Chinitas, and that guitar was so fine that all you had to say was “the Café de Chinitas” guitar and everyone knew what you were talking about- “everyone” being the host of professional guitarists who lived and worked in Madrid. As Arcángel told me, he made another guitar right after that one – same fine woods, exact same model, exact same care, skills and technique, and while a fine guitar, it wasn’t a monster. “Show me a bad guitar and I will tell you exactly what is wrong with it,” he said, “but show me a great guitar and I will not able to tell you why it is great.”
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 0:40:27

Ricardo

Nice pics and interesting stories. I have thought about something for a while and just now a time to share my thought. There is a BIG difference between filling a concert hall or fighting to be heard with an orchestra, vs playing for cante. Usually for cante in an intimate acoustic setting, a loud guitar can be obnoxious. I find that the reason so many players graviated to estso/sobrinos de esteso is because they were well balanced quiet guitars....and still are. In intimate environments with a singer, one can do some hard rasgueado and it sounds nice and balanced. So the dynamics of the instrument become the main thing. Of course for noisy baile and such, those guitars get drowned out...so before amplification they simply had to add up guitar players to be heard. C. Montoya used to bash the crap out of his guitar and I'm sorry to say, his sound was less then ideal.

Some singers are much louder than others as well. Some one like Paquera who is very loud totally drowns out Parrilla's esteso in juerga. A louder guitar probably would work better in that case IMO, but anyway my point in general is that loud concert hall guitars need not be a goal for luthier IMO. Rather balanced dynamics. In addition, the loud voiced guitars I have played tend to have lots of reinforcing harmonics and are difficult to equalize with a close microphone on stage. It seems in my experience, very dry quitely balanced guitars work much better and can be cranked up very loud or "close" sounding, even inferior instruments interms of quality.

It's kind of a shame that some the best sounding guitars acoustically will not be heard in concert, but reserved for acoustic concert hall settings only (a rarity for flamenco IMO).

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 17:04:53

Don Dionisio

Pedoviejo,
Thanks for the pictures and stories and your gentlemanly
response to the negative comments above. It is always
valuable to any aspiring musician to hear reminiscences
from those who experienced them first-hand.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 17:48:40

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:12:28
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 18:33:44

Pedoviejo

Spot on, Estabanana! I didn’t mean to imply that the Arcángel guitars were merely loud, but I can see how what I wrote above was taken that way. When I said that that 1969 “sang”, I meant just that. Segue re “loud”: I once had a Tamura flamenco, which ironically from a distance could have been mistaken for an Arcángel because Tamura stole the Santos-Barbero-Arcángel head design (there are incremental subtle differences between them). To further the irony, I brought it to Arcángel who graciously had it refinished. When I played it after it was refinished, Arcángel exclaimed with his usual sarcasm, “[expletive deleted], it’s not very loud, is it?” He didn’t say that to be admiring, because it was extremely loud but lacked other qualities. Many years later I had a brief discussion with Arcángel about volume in a guitar. “Oh yes, you can build a loud guitar,” he said, “but the sound will go out like this.” He made a “boof” type noise while gesturing with his arms and hands that indicated something boldly flying out from your body but quickly falling off. But a well made guitar, although not initially as loud, has a sound that can “extend further and sustain,” he said extending his arms out in emphasis. His point was that a merely loud guitar is like an explosion that startles but is quickly gone with no lasting effect. The real trick – the art, if you will – is to build a guitar which has sufficient volume which projects and sustains, and which is balanced between the basses and trebles. And from what I’ve observed (and heard), that latter is much easier said than done: Like with volume, it is relatively easy for an experienced luthier to build a guitar with big, boomy basses, but getting singing trebles at the same time is another matter entirely. (And the professional luthiers out there can address these subjects much more thoroughly than I.) The bottom line is that a truly fine guitar allows for a great dynamic range of expression – loud and growling when you want it to be, or soft and delicate. A guitar that is always loud, regardless of how it is played, is not in that number.

And to Ricardo re all those Conde’s: Of course, there is a “Conde sound” of sorts, but I would respectfully demur from your theory as to why so many players have Conde’s. My observation, for what it’s worth, is that the reason so many flamencos have Conde’s is because there were always so damn many of them. The “Sobrinos” followed the Ramirez business model, and then, let us say politely, “enhanced” it. That’s grist for another large mill, but suffice it to say that there were always many, many more Conde’s (first) and Ramirez’s (second) than guitars produced solely by one luthier one at a time, as was always the case with Barbero, Arcángel, Reyes, and those others who had the integrity to shrug off the temptation of great financial rewards that could have so easily been obtained by merely signing the labels of guitars built by others. With Conde - IF you were a big name guitarist – you could sit and play a whole bunch of guitars and pick the ones you wanted, and by the law of numbers there were going to be some really nice ones – loud, not so loud, sweet, barking, etc. Literally, take your pick.

Also, while, yes, accompanying the cante has different challenges and requirements than the dance, again my own observation is that juergas of any kind tend to be loud, noisy, boisterous affairs. There are those moments where there is just the singer and the guitarist, but these are almost invariably sandwiched between lots and lots of noise of all varieties which never stop just because a guitar is playing. (Just like – again, my own observation – Gypsies joke and laugh a lot, lot more than they cry or wail.) As to the dynamics, if it is a truly fine guitar and it is too loud for the singer, don’t blame the guitar. As to C. Montoya, I am not a fan of his playing. My point was that that Arcángel was just wonderful in spite of his playing, a rare feat for a guitar. Usually, it is the other way around – a so-so guitar sounding divine in the hands of a skilled player. And on that note, I would respectfully suggest that the balanced, delicate sound you describe getting from your Conde has more to do with you than the guitar.

The context that must be remembered is that flamenco guitarists were usually poor and were seemingly always wheeling and dealing (not to speak of incessantly complaining about their guitars to the luthiers). They wanted a “professional discount” from the luthiers and were always looking for more guitars because when they went on tour they would sell these at a profit to enhance their incomes. All the Spanish luthiers were well familiar with this, and frankly it seemed to me that the Conde brothers played this game back at the guitarists. So I’ll leave you with a story about the quantity of Conde’s: One day Juan Maya “Marote” entered the Conde shop (back when all three were still alive) looking for more guitars to buy, and he was, of course, well known there for his “buy-sell” habits. The brothers all were cordial and smiley but shook their collective heads. “Sorry, Juan, we don’t have any right now.” The shop-talk conversation continued for a few minutes, and then who should walk in the door but Sabicas himself, sunglasses and all. And before you knew it, as Juan told me, “y a’i venía otra, otra, otra” (“and then out came another, and another, and another...”) Like a very happy catfish, while the big fish coaxed out all the tastiest prey, Juan just lay there snarfing up all the ones the big fish didn’t want. And how do you think “los hermanos,” whose guitars were in such demand and being sold all over, could somehow have so many guitars in reserve?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 21:32:53

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:12:44
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 22:52:53

jshelton5040

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pedoviejo

“Sorry, Juan, we don’t have any right now.” The shop-talk conversation continued for a few minutes, and then who should walk in the door but Sabicas himself, sunglasses and all. And before you knew it, as Juan told me, “y a’i venía otra, otra, otra” (“and then out came another, and another, and another...”) Like a very happy catfish, while the big fish coaxed out all the tastiest prey, Juan just lay there snarfing up all the ones the big fish didn’t want. And how do you think “los hermanos,” whose guitars were in such demand and being sold all over, could somehow have so many guitars in reserve?

I don't know anything about "guitars in reserve". I do know that the last two Filipe V Condes that I played were superior to any of the A. Fernandez or Barbero guitars that I played and I'm not a particular fan of Conde guitars. Not trying to be negative in any way to Fernandez or Barbero who deserve every bit of praise that they get, I guess after 45 years of guitar building and playing one becomes a little more skeptical about the mystical quality of the "great" makers.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 23:33:51

Jeff Highland

I don't have enough experience to comment on flamenco guitars qualities, but in terms of steel string guitars, I don't think I could bring myself to keep building if I didn't think I could produce a better sounding guitar than the "holy grail" 30's Martins that a lot of makers just want to copy
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 8 2012 23:42:53

BarkellWH

quote:

That’s grist for another large mill, but suffice it to say that there were always many, many more Conde’s (first) and Ramirez’s (second) than guitars produced solely by one luthier one at a time, as was always the case with Barbero, Arcángel, Reyes, and those others who had the integrity to shrug off the temptation of great financial rewards that could have so easily been obtained by merely signing the labels of guitars built by others.

You are spot-on in your above-cited observation, Pedoviejo. My list of the top luthiers who made first-rate guitars one at a time (without the mass-production mentality of Conde and Ramirez), would include Marcelo Barbero, Manuel Reyes, Arcangel Fernandez, and Gerundiino Fernandez. I'm sure there were others, but those four were tops.

Cheers,

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2012 0:12:11

jshelton5040

RE: Barbero & Fernández (in reply to BarkellWH

quote:

ORIGINAL: BarkellWH
You are spot-on in your above-cited observation, Pedoviejo. My list of the top luthiers who made first-rate guitars one at a time (without the mass-production mentality of Conde and Ramirez), would include Marcelo Barbero, Manuel Reyes, Arcangel Fernandez, and Gerundiino Fernandez. I'm sure there were others, but those four were tops.

I sadly have never played a Reyes or Gerundino. I had a chance to buy a Reyes a few years ago for $5,000. I guess I should have bought it but since I build guitars and have my pick of the best Shelton-Farretta's it didn't seem like such a good deal. I've played some awful Conde's and Ramirez's and didn't mean to imply an endorsement of either one. It just happened that the last two Conde's were really good. Hey, a good guitar is a good guitar as someone once said (I think it was a vendor on this forum). By the way, how many Barbero's or Reyes's or Fernandez's or Gerundino's have you played if I may ask?

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2012 0:34:26

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:13:07
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2012 1:12:33

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:13:19
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2012 1:22:17

BarkellWH

RE: Barbero & Fernández (in reply to jshelton5040

quote:

It just happened that the last two Conde's were really good. Hey, a good guitar is a good guitar as someone once said (I think it was a vendor on this forum).

I completely agree with you and did not mean to demean the quality of Conde's (or Ramirez's). Rather, I meant to demonstrate appreciation for those luthiers (of whom I number Marcelo Barbero, Manuel Reyes, Arcangel Fernandez, and Gerundino Fernandez) who were not only great, but produced great instruments themselves one at a time, rather than "outsource" much of their production. This does not mean an "outsourced" Conde, for instance, cannot be a fine instrument, but I just appreciate knowing a fine guitar was actually made by the luthier whose name appears on the label.

Cheers,

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2012 10:01:27

Ricardo

Well, thought I'd point out some tonal issues regarding different types of flamenco guitars, but as usual it turned into the typical luthier vs robot made guitar bash.

Without naming names to hurt luthier feelings and such, let me say there was a case where Gerardo Nuñez on travel without his personal instrument (normally the evil conde, but he also has owned and used barbero and reyes) chose to use a factory guitar over luthier made instrument for similar reasons I am on about. Sure it's admirable to make a guitar with ones own blood sweat tears etc...but what my point was there needs to be less focus on loud power sustaining instruments as its quite clear professionals have gravitated generally to quiter more focused sounding guitars... frankly NOT because such instruments are cheap and abundant.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 17:25:09

RTC

Thanks for contributing to the Foro, I enjoyed your comments and the response from our knowledgeable fellow members. Very educational.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 18:11:31

Ron.M

RE: Barbero & Fernández (in reply to estebanana

quote:

Ron- who seems to think I have lost my edge by not keeping beer in the shop.

No, No Estebanana....

I think you are right in not drinking beer and working. I certainly don't.

Just thought your reply was very bland, utterly boring and not really worth posting.

Maybe you need an "End of History" to stimulate your writing powers?

cheers,

Ye Olde Farte
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 18:33:53

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:13:32
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 20:39:11

Pedoviejo

I just wanted to post a couple of pictures relating to Marcelo Barbero and Arcángel Fernández and look where it’s gone. Fair game, though, I suppose, and now that we’re talking factory versus hand made…..

The plus side of factory made guitars is that you can have so many to choose from. The more there are, the higher the odds that you’ll be able to find something decent, which is indeed possible. I’ve played lots, and there are some that play just fine once you’ve re-set them properly. And of course, besides availability, there’s also the price difference – although, I must say that in recent decades I’ve been continually stunned at the prices some folks are paying for factory guitars, prices the same or higher than a luthier-made instrument. (How about that $70K for a such and such model Les Paul? “Why?” I asked. “Because there were only 250 of them made!” was the breathless reply. Please pass me the flight sickness bag – and be quick about it.)

To me, the ultimate in factory made guitars was and still is Ovation. For your collective erudition, here’s what that company’s own website says:

"Through intense research and development, Kamans engineers made discoveries about the physics of vibration and acoustics- critical factors in the design and fabrication of helicopter rotor blades, missile nose cones, and other aerospace components exposed to high vibrational stress. After achieving many aviation firsts and setting world records with his helicopters, Charles Kaman-himself a dedicated guitar enthusiast-decided his aerospace division should apply its technology and know-how to the centuries-old art of guitar making."

Right. It was all about acoustics. Had nothing to do with being able to completely eliminate the time and expense of the wood and skilled labor involved in crafting the back and sides by simply knocking out a piece of plastic on a mold. Or die cutting the tops, punch fitting a plastic rosette, knocking out necks on a modified gun-stock machine, and buying the “Glen Campbell Show” (anyone remember that 1960’s American icon?) where Glen and all of his guests played nothing but Ovation guitars. You couldn’t enter a music store without bumping into a life-size cutout of Glen poking an Ovation in your face.

And all that merchandising worked – even with well known guitarists. In the late ‘70’s I sat one time with Charlie Byrd before one of his performances, and he showed me his favorite performance guitar, a nylon stringed Ovation, which he let me try while I let him try my Conde. “I know it doesn’t sound like anything,” he said quite accurately – it was positively dead - “but it’s just right when it’s amplified.” And it did sound just right in performance – in the hands of Charlie Byrd, at least. (But now when I think back, I wonder if Charlie was also being paid to play that Ovation….)

But perfectly amplified guitars is not really what we’re all about, is it? I have no problem causing some extra trouble getting the sound right just because I have an antiquated, hand built instrument that the Harvard Business School would find to be a poor economic choice.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 22:10:43

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:13:48
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 22:45:30

jshelton5040

quote:

ORIGINAL: estebanana

I think it comes through loud and clear about the difference between a mic friendly guitar and non mic friendly guitar. And I hope I don't offend Gerardo Nunez, but I think guitar makers do not need to build mic friendly guitars as there are so many already out there in the form of factory guitars. That is not our job. Luthiers should not build for the benefit of a Shure 57 microphone, we should make what we want to hear and let the public of guitarists sort them out.

Wow, I wish I'd said that. Well spoken Stephen.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 23:30:19

Pedoviejo

To Ricardo: No, no, those were wonderful insights re guitars for cante-accompaniests, and I think very valid. Just think about separating substance from procedure: The procedure here seems to be to make your post (the substance) and then quickly duck. When it becomes quiet again, then you can poke your head back up to see what was thrown your way or every which way, and respond (or not) appropriately. Estebanana seems to be more of an old hand at this technique - just like that olde fart Highlander (and he’s about to bounce out and say, “Gotcha, Yank! I’m a Lowlander!” Lucky I ducked.)

To Estebanana: Excellent insights re American steel string guitars versus Spanish gut/nylon. Definitely different critters, but both from the same continent, like the American Mustang is descended from Spanish Andalusians..... And this analogy just got very strange when Andalucía popped in there, even though it’s true. Anyway, you know a lot more about the steel string variety than I do, for sure. But the American version of the guitar had to start somewhere, and I wonder where the original models came from…. Besides which, there had to have been a Mr. Martin and Mr. Gibson and Mr. Washburn who originally built guitars by hand – although I doubt if they had virtuosi as their customers whereas Torres had the likes of Tárrega. Someone could probably write a doctoral dissertation (U.C. Santa Cruz? Santa Barbara?) on those themes.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 10 2012 23:40:27

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:14:02
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 11 2012 1:26:55

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:14:12
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 11 2012 1:45:54

Pedoviejo

quote:

Nothing wrong with Hauser's theft.....students borrow, pros just steal outright.

Or, as Oscar Wilde said so aptly: "Mediocrity creates. Genius plagiarizes.”

And another Wilde-ism with which I identify: “I am very easy to please. I am always satisfied with the best.”

I knew that you would know about the origins of America’s guitars. Interesting that Hauser’s “Spanish connection” was through Segovia’s Santos which the Ramirez family would still like to claim as strictly their own. (viz. Amalia Ramirez’s “Uncle Manuel’s guitar” )
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 11 2012 1:48:03

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jun. 19 2012 16:14:34
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 11 2012 1:51:53
Page:   [1] 2    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: [1] 2    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread