Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Flamenco Vidrio Glass Guitar   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

lsnyman

Flamenco Vidrio Glass Guitar 

I am selling one of my Glass Guitar creations. This one is called Flamenco Vidrio and was inspired by the shapes and colors in the Alhambra. It looks spectacular and changes in different light conditions due to the amount of mirrors and mirrored glass used. This piece looks great mounted on a wall or even as stage decoration in concerts. I have made a few of these as gifts and always get great reviews on how stunning they look.
I can send many more pictures but only 1 can be posted here.
Let me know if you are interested and I will send them. Any offers can be sent as well.
Thanks for looking
Liam

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 18:16:47

Doitsujin

RE: Flamenco Vidrio Glass Guitar (in reply to lsnyman

Hey!

Well, I cant affort it but Im impressed. Nice work! Did you know that Anders uses the same head-shape? Very nice!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 22:12:26

lsnyman

RE: Flamenco Vidrio Glass Guitar (in reply to lsnyman

More likely, they used the same head shape as Anders LOL, this was a cheap Korean guitar that I used for the base.
How do you know you cant afford it? You havent even heard the price!
On that subject, I will let it go for the best offer over $1200. I will include a guitar case for shipping.
The back is painted Gloss White and is a striking contrast to the rest of the mosaic. The sides are graduated in color from Red at the bottom to Blue to Green and matches the front. The design around the sound hole is very common in both the Alhambra and other Moorish palaces. Look at the main fountain at the Alhambra and you will see what I mean.
In any case I would like this to go to someone who can appreciate the Flamenco Significance.

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 23:40:37
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll