Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

***Message to Ruben***   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Ron.M

***Message to Ruben*** 

Ruben,

Can I ask you kindly NOT to change the title of the original thread on nearly every post you make as this is making the Forum really scrappy and difficult to follow.

OK?

So when you hit the "reply" button, do NOT be tempted to change the Subject field.... and also try to keep the content of your post within the subject matter to a reasonable extent.

Finally please DO NOT post a copy of that post in various different threads.

Lets keep this stuff contained and not spilling around all over the place, otherwise I'm gonna have to do a heap of deleting and put your future posts under moderation before they are published on the Forum.

Remember that there are others on the Forum who are not really interested in discussing advanced level PdL technique and it is a real pain for them to find the thread of their own particular interest suddenly taken over and the title changed.

The Forum is for EVERYBODY'S use in order to discuss their own current issue.
Let's keep it that way.

Many thanks,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 17 2009 2:13:36

Kubase

RE: ***Message to Ruben*** (in reply to Ron.M

Just ban him....
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 17 2009 2:19:40

[Deleted] (in reply to Ron.M

[Deleted by Admins]

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 17 2009 7:39:59

Ron.M

RE: ***Message to Ruben*** (in reply to Guest

Thanks Ruben,

Let's hope all this has been due to the fact that you are new here and don't really know who everybody is yet and the generally agreed rules we have here to keep the Forum running smoothly and without anyone's feelings getting hurt etc.

You really are a fine guitar player, your tuition videos are most welcome and I for one would hate to lose you from our Group.

I agree with Florian that it's embarrassing to see someone of your ability being ridiculed because of mistakingly underestimating their audience.

Lots of us here have done similar things in the past, but hopefully learn to conform to an agreed style of discussion where nobody gets offended or hurt and makes the Forum a happy and interesting place to visit and chat with fellow Flamenco guitarists and enthusiasts.

I'd be really happy if we can put all this behind us now and get off to a fresh start.

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 17 2009 8:21:50

kozz

RE: ***Message to Ruben*** (in reply to Ron.M

Wise words the both of you!
I totally agree, let's start again what us all connects
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 17 2009 8:35:34

prd1

RE: ***Message to Ruben*** (in reply to Guest

quote:

I sincerely apologize for my mistakes and I assure you and give you my word that this will not happen again.

Ruben,

I hope the last episode Tomfoolery was just a slip-up...let's hope you are true to your word and you can start to contribute in a positive way to this forum - this is a very forgiving environment - more last chance saloons than Gazza has frequented...

As hard as I try I cannot comprehend why you blast the very people who continue to complement your playing, only because they don't agree with your philosophy...please try and pay the respects due to other players and contributors, after all most of the folk who are complimenting you think you are an absolute tw&t.

Cheers

Peter
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2009 9:21:49
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll