Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Why are guitarists such snobs? (a profoundly negative post :-) )   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1] 2 3    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Aaron

Why are guitarists such snobs? (a pr... 

It is amazing to me how snobby guitarists are. I think it sort of fits our nature as perfectionists (the only people willing to while their time away trying to play flamenco guitar are perfectionists and/or masochists). We listen to Paco or Sabicas and delude ourselves into thinking that if we practice after work every day then little by little we will reach some similar level. We make a small amount of progress and suddenly think we are far better than we are. Yet we still feel apt to condemn or criticize others for not being perfect.

You can look on the youtube comments and find snobs everywhere saying negative things about Grisha and other great guitarists as if all their skill is for naught because each note is *too* perfect. Yes *too* perfect. I have noticed that no matter what musical genre you are talking about whether it is classic piano, blues or flamenco guitar, if the performer is too exacting and too precise, too damned skilled if you will, you can rest assured there will be a crowd of people proclaiming that the person has no soul, no feeling.

Guitarists are snobs. And those who are not snobs are snobs who are polite enough to pretend they are not snobs. We know what we want. We want godhood. We want the unattainable flying fingers of fury and anything less is worthless and worthy of ridicule. If every note Grisha plays doesn't sound EXACTLY like Paco or Sabicas then by God he sucks! Worthless. No passion!

And what about us? the guys who come home from work and pretend that practicing tired everyday we can somehow progress? It basically boils down to the fact that we play air guitar, only we use a real guitar and pluck real strings. lets admit it, most of us suck ass. We have moments of amazing control and then the next day it is gone. We have obligations that destroy any momentum we may build in our practice sessions and we come back week after week like posessed ringwraiths to play more air guitar on our real guitars, hearing something other than what we are playing.

Flamenco guitar is a love hate for me. There are days when I swear I sound almost exactly like Sabicas. And it goes away. Then I vow that I will stop playing altogether and give up this addiction unless I can make some sort of progress in such and such amount of time. But I never stop playing. I hold myself up to impossible perfectionistic standards because I am a guitar snob, just like you. I love and hate my guitar playing. I am proud of it and deeply embarrassed by how I play simultaneously. I cannot *possibly* make my guitar sound the way I want it to, and the better I get the more I realize how much I suck.

Do you ever look back at the time you were standing at the crossroads and made a pact with the devil to start playing Flamenco guitar?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 18:52:42

gj Michelob

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Aaron

Aaron, although I enjoyed reading your lyrical prose, I disagree with about everything you wrote. However, it is interesting you present the example of Grisha. Ron pointed him out to me recently, and I commented (although most respectfully to his fabulous skills) that I find is playing quite stiffly and that a dash of passion would not hurt his performance. I suppose, perhaps with less measured words, some people may mean the same with those youtube comments you read.

All human beings imitate others, that is how we learn. Creating idols and icons is not a whimsical exercise, but an inherent and instinctive need, as it is rejecting those examples, no matter how perfect, we do not relate to.

We do the same between Paco de Lucia and Pena, Amigo and Tomatito. We need to advocate a style which is viscerally closer to us, and arouses and helps our desire to do and grow.

Guitarists aren’t snobs, I suggest they are the opposite. We do not dismiss quickly those less gifted or dedicated than we are, nor do I agree that we may denigrate those who are better than us, solely to earn some self-serving satisfaction that we are better than them.
I neither play to surpass my masters (or my idols) nor to spite anyone less skilled than I might be (if there is any such thing). In fact, I try to play something others don’t, my own music.

Yet each one of us is different, thank God, and that is why i would disagree with your sweepingly generalizing stereotype.

gj Michelob
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 19:38:57

[Deleted] (in reply to Aaron

[Deleted by Admins]

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 20:03:50

cathulu

Man, what a downer. I think I am gonna throw my guitar out the window. That is my duende...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 20:40:57

HemeolaMan

Man, that argument was so difficult to sit through.

thanks for lumping everyone into the same category.

Perhaps you should change your expectations. If you want to be like paco, quit everything, move to spain and live flamenco night and day.

You won't get to be a monster without living only guitar and only flamenco. You will make progress. But, ultimately I think you are upset with your inconsistency. Don't take it out on us by saying we are all snobs.

I can appreciate your feelings. I am a university student and guitar is my major. It gets intense. there is always someone better. But why the barrage of negativity? whats got you down?

Maybe talk about that without generalizing about all of "us"

[signature][/signature]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 20:54:19

Anders Eliasson

Aaron, How long time have you been playing music and how long time have you been playing flamenco guitar?

I´m not trying to be negative about what you say. I ask because I´m curious. I have a feeling that time cures a lot of what you are arguing.

Personally, I dont care about comments on youtube. Its so easy to be very negative or very possitive on the internet and such comments are not interesting to me. They are not "real" world.

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 21:31:18

Exitao

I can understand a sort of angst caused by critical self-loathing and hubris, but not all of us are critical of others.

Pretty much everyone is better than me, and while I may listen with a critical and appraising ear, I don't have anything negative to say about other people's techniques. Maybe that might change if I ever got good but I hope not.

Callidus et iracundus.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 22:37:20

MarcChrys

Hmm, while I recognise and share your dismay at YouTube commentators who make snidey comments about talented guitarists, I really don't recognise much else in what you say. Other guitarists I've met (in person or via email) have generally been extremely helpful and willing to share their wisdom. I don't play guitar to be or sound like Sabicas or Paco - I play because I love music and songwriting and want to express MY musical voice. Coming from a rock/jazz background, I find a tendency among some flamenco aspirants to want to copy the Greats rather strange (particularly when flamenco music traditionally was never written down and was meant to be spontaneous and free) - I'm happy to admire, learn and borrow from the maestros, but I want to create my own style (blending all sorts of influences). And, as for practising some days and feeling like I'm getting nowhere, SURE, we all have those (!), but, overwhelmingly (and I can say this as someone who has been playing guitar for 37 years and flamenco for 2) I am amazed at the progress I've made (judged by my own standard!). Each day when I pick up the guitar it is with a child's simple pleasure at exploring his 'toy' - no pressure, no demands - just a spirit of 'hey, let's see where we can go today'.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2009 23:17:35

Ramirez

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to gj Michelob

Hi Aaron,

I think your tongue-in-cheek irony may have been lost here...are you British?(!)

I enjoyed your post - I think we all feel that crushing pride/disapointment with our own playing and frustration with throwaway criticism aimed at highly accomplished musicians. Hilarious how gj Michelob managed to illustrate the point so beautifully:

quote:

However, it is interesting you present the example of Grisha. Ron pointed him out to me recently, and I commented (although most respectfully to his fabulous skills) that I find is playing quite stiffly and that a dash of passion would not hurt his performance

I honestly don't understand what you mean when you say that his playing is "stiffly" and lacks "passion". I guess it is subjective and the point is entirely abstract. It isn't my experience of Grisha's playing at all. It would be a little like saying:

"gjMichelob's comments, though he is clearly articulate and intelligent, could do with a dash less pretension"
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 1:14:42

XXX

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to MarcChrys

quote:

ORIGINAL: MarcChrys
when I pick up the guitar it is with a child's simple pleasure at exploring his 'toy' - no pressure, no demands - just a spirit of 'hey, let's see where we can go today'.

Thats a healthy way of thinking (whether its efficient is another question), but I think you are an exception in that. Most flamenco guitarrists IMO think: 'why am i still not there?' Or how I read somewhere: 'flamenco guitarrists are always 3 years away from where they want to be' Or to say it with Diego Morao: "Guitarists are usually all very paranoid; they're always worried. Guitar makes you anxious"

Aaron, i think you are mixing different things, which are right in itself:

1. YouTube comments: Actually there are real guitarrists, real good guitarrists btw. The problem is, most of the "negative" YouTubers are no really good in guitar, or they have no feeling for it. You cant tell if they have no videos uploaded. And they probably know why they dont upload things ;)

2. Guitarrists being perfectionists: I think thats also a true observation, and there is a name for it: Paco de Lucia! I assume most have started due to listening to him and beeing struck by his ability to make the guitar sound like he wants.

3. Your own personal development: I hope everybody reads your post to understand how hard flamenco guitar is. But i think you know the answer, which is practice. If you dont progress, you maybe need a teacher or so.

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 1:35:24

Stu

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Ramirez

Jeez Aaron.... you had a bad day??

quote]are you British

Surely no Briton would ever say this!!!
quote:

most of us suck ass
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 1:40:02

Ramirez

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Stu

No, I'm having a lovely day!

And you're right - I'm a brit and I don't "suck ass". My guitar playing isn't that great though!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 2:44:27

Stu

quote:

No, I'm having a lovely day!

sorry...not you.... that bad day Question was meant for aaron....

but i now see how my post seemed directed at you...and i did click on the reply to ramirez button...sorry.

I've edited accordingly..
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 3:10:17

Ron.M

quote:

And those who are not snobs are snobs who are polite enough to pretend they are not snobs.

Good post Aaron!
Very honest, candid, funny and true to a great extent.
Only an addicted guitarist could have written that.
That's why guitarists are either elated and high...or totally depressed.

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 3:53:33

John O.

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Ron.M

I know guitarists who are not snobs, it's because they're good enough to not feel threatened by their environment. One of the absolute best flamenco guitarists in the Rhein-Main area is known for being very humble. There is also general intolerance of course, but I think the former is the most common reason.

I'm not good enough to call myself a hardcore professional and have accepted this, which is why I don't THINK I'm a snob. At least I hope not

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 4:18:37

asisetoca

Its all about being comfortable with what you are and how good you are and being comfortable on the journey to wherever you are going with the guitar (either preofessional or just a happy amateur). Once a guitarist accepts his position he has no reason to try and de-rail other people's efforts. It's easy as a guitarist to get carried away with any progress you make and to get arrogant but we all know that there is always someone better than us and this should make us think more carefully if we are considering making derrogatory comments about someone else. I've always thought of patience as the greatest virtue of flamenco the ability even when you consider yourself advacned to sit in the beginners class and learn bulerias compas again over and over is a great thing! we should never try and rush learning things like great picados or the perfect rasgueado just keep practising and let whatever happens happen. I think that the more people stress about these things the worse their playing gets. Everyone should try to enjoy playing and not say things like, I must be amazing at picado in 2 weeks time! your level will go up faster if you are just quietly practising away(forever if thatswhat it takes). In short this process is just like the fable of the hare and the tortoise, slow and steady and all that..

El amor es una fiesta donde baila el corazón!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 4:55:09

MarcChrys

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to John O.

I agree. In any area of life some people will carp and criticise - usually driven by envy, ignorance or arrogance. Ignore them! Most people I see playing the guitar (busking, in concert or on YouTube etc), I think 'He's good! I like what he's playing and his passion and sensitivity' rather than 'Huh, his thumb came over the top of the neck' or 'He missed the beat in that compa'). In whatever activity I've done, I've steered clear or kept at arms-length the 'culture' of that activity - e.g. shops (guitar shops where young lads hang around playing Stairway to Heaven!) or clubs (e.g. climbing clubs where people happily witter on for hours about the most trivial technical aspects of climbing equipment), so I don't ever get too 'hung up' about comparing myself to others (better or worse than me), or beating myself up about an unattainable 'perfection'. Maybe I'm deluded (!), I'm no maestro, but I LIKE most of what I play (usually my own compositions or improvisations - and they seem to give other people pleasure), get quite excited about how I keep learning new things, and just enjoy the MUSIC the guitar allows me to create (rather than fixating on technique). Sometimes the most simple-to-play pieces are the best. So, while I appreciate the honesty and candour of Aaron's post, I just found it slightly saddening/mystifying (I'm sure he's perked up by now!). and it made me question whether I'm a 'true' flamenco player at all :(
It seems we play guitar for different reasons. Some seem to be driven by a desire to become virtuoso performers, and if they don't get there they want to give up, others (like me) just enjoy making music, sailing into a new ocean of possibilities, and, hopefully, becoming better players (technically and emotionally) as we do so.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 5:00:15

Doitsujin

I see the flamenco from a very different angle than Aron. gj Michelob mentioned some good points.
I dont want to sound like e.g. Tomatito ar Paco. I want to sound like me. And my goal is not perfect technic or copy of anyone. My goal is making good music. And everyone feels diffrent, so... its completely dumb to put down any musician.
I know many guitarrists but saw almost no jealousy. Well,.. only two times. One time my teacher went nuts when I became better than him... And the other was one of the todays top players... :./ These damn perfectionists..

I feel no yealousy at all. Nothing. But I always enjoy meeting guitarrists and show off. (No matter who is the show of...hehehe) Well,...playing flamencoguitar is an extremely masculine thing.. You cant play a buleria if you are a pussy. That doesn't work. So,... you must think "I´m the man!" when playing. If not,... your playing will be boring.
Just in this point I agree that guitarists are snobs.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 5:05:21

gj Michelob

quote:

"gjMichelob's comments, though he is clearly articulate and intelligent, could do with a dash less pretension"

Cleverly put, Ramirez, to expose the danger of my own snobbery. I cannot disagree with you.
Much of the criticism we read is moved by pretentiously upholstered ignorance.
If my opinion conveys that unpleasant impression, I am absolutely embarrassed and apologize, accordingly.

I am no musicologist, nor an authority on flamenco. ‘just played guitar on&off since I was a child, learning on the same day I started Dylan’s “Mr. Tambourine Man” and Carulli’s “andante in Sol Maggiore” may be for they both share the same key. As I aged it was all about classical guitar, and later Cello, to appreciate classical music and orchestration. I enjoy any music, played by anyone, even on my doorbell, or on the phone keys.

When I finally stumbled upon a Jim Opfer’s video a couple of years ago, his Solea, which in turn linked me to a Vicente Amigo’s Solea, I discovered a new world, a treasure of technique and style unknown to me. All I know about this music is though obsessively listening (and now watching, with youtube) to it.

However, as a general statement, I find that a Virtuoso is likely to be criticized of frigid mechanical discipline, it is the inherent danger of flawlessly reproducing intricate phrases. Classical music stages are replete with the “enfant prodige” phenomena and acrobats of music. I find it regretful that audiences will be amused by that luna-park-like performance. I am with Brahms, artistry is not in the notes we play, but in the pause between them.

I forgive the occasional misplay more than a digitally edited recording, I am more inspired by a passionate acceleration albeit violating the score, than a metronome sanctioned music box.

We all enjoy music and playing an instrument for different reasons: speed or ostentatious complexity never did it for me, but I am high when calmly striking an A major chord on a dry sounding blanca and my heart beat seems to measure the lingering sound filling the pause.

gj Michelob
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 7:13:54

MarcChrys

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to gj Michelob

"We all enjoy music and playing an instrument for different reasons: speed or ostentatious complexity never did it for me, but I am high when calmly striking an A major chord on a dry sounding blanca and my heart beat seems to measure the lingering sound filling the pause."

Amen. Beautifully put.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 7:19:28

MarkMc

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Doitsujin

For me, I know my limits... While working crazy overtime at my job right now, having a teenager who is a handful ATM, household chores etc., I know that all I'll ever be is a "hobby" guitarist. When I do have time to play I simply enjoy just that. The beauty of the guitar, the music that I'm working on. I'm not even thinking about trying to sound like someone else. But there is some progress no matter how little it may be. I'm not in a hurry, and don't have to play for others. It's a hobby and that's it. Although I really wish I had time to participate in the beginning or intermediate challenge this year. I'm really bummed about that. Maybe next year... (geeze, maybe I'll have more time during retirement age when the kid is all grown and it's just the misses and me ha!)

And oh yes, there are guitar snobs out there. I've met quite a few in person throughout my life. And generally I feel it's because they're NOT good enough and threatened by others. They don't like sharing info etc.. But that's just a few to the mostly good folks that I've met out there.

Like most of you folks here on the foro!

cheers,
Mark

-MarkMc
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 7:25:49

Arash

Aaron, good and honest post. I agree and i am a "snob" too.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 7:43:13

Ron.M

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to Arash

quote:

I agree and i am a "snob" too.

Oh Yeah?...Well I'm a snob about other snobs.

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 8:26:24

Aaron

I appreciate all the replies. I also disagree with what I wrote..... at times. I tried to capture the sort of schizoid duplicity in trying to do this art as an amateur. I originally wrote "the same can be said about any art", which is true. But I decided to stick with the guitar to better illustrate the frustration many of us have. At times playing well feels like heroin (okay I've actually never tried heroin), and it keeps me coming back for more. In fact I've been playing for the last 2 hours straight this morning.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 9:00:27

bursche

Aaron, I'm not sure whether only "snobs" become guitarists or playing guitar is the reason, but I've always had the impression that this way of criticising others you complain about is way more widespread in classical music.
You may have a look to videos of a pianist named Evgeny Kissin on Youtube.
Some people seem so feel deep satisfaction at spitting at him.
However, I can't identify with what you've written.
For me it is more a feeling of "Look out boy, there are thousands of people playing better than you and they want you to fail"
The only thing that really disturbs me are people who really suck and pretend they are godlike musicians.

Visit me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRaGz6Lf-Uz0HxUv-dGQFLQ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 9:58:21

Ron.M

quote:

I also disagree with what I wrote

So long as you disagree RESPECTFULLY and do not use absusive or threatening language towards yourself, then that is acceptable on this Forum....

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 10:12:08

Aaron

My father was the one who originally got me into Flamenco guitar. He worshipped Sabicas and didn't know who Paco was. I recently let him listen to one of my favorite paco Bulerias on my ipod and after about 30 seconds he said "he just doesn't have any feeling".

LOL!!!!

Its the same everywhere in art. On the flip side, I can listen to the blues guitar artists my dad loves and it just sounds like the same boring pentatonic scale again and again. I told him once "why do these guys even play a full size guitar? They only use the same 5 notes again and again. Why confuse themselves with all the other ones?"

I wish I could get my dad to listen to Paco, but he thinks anything in Flamenco after about 1960 or so is not actually flamenco. I guess as we get older we get angry that time doesn't stand still at some point.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 10:32:58

Pgh_flamenco

quote:

I wish I could get my dad to listen to Paco, but he thinks anything in Flamenco after about 1960 or so is not actually flamenco.

Lol. Does this remind current Foro members of anyone?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 10:37:36

MarcChrys

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to bursche

This fear & loathing thing was a bit alien to me, but now I think I understand... As a new member to this site, I've been trawling through some of the old topics and I was taken aback by the level of 'snobbery' (aka slagging off, nitpicking, fault-finding, damning with faint praise, mockery) I've encountered. For example, I've learned that Paco alone is Untouchable, that Juan Martin is a figure of fun, Manitas de Plata's timing is sloppy, that Rodrigo y Gabriela are not worth listening to, that it matters dreadfully whether one uses a p-m-i rather than i-m-i rasgueado, that only full-blood gypsies can play flamenco, that only strings made from the intestines of cats killed in Seville produce the 'true' flamenco sound - ok, I made the last one up) etc.! By the end of my trawling, half of me wanted to 'escape' to the comforting real world embrace of my guitar (to restore the primal sense of fun that flamenco gives me) yet the other half of me felt strangely paralyzed with fear that I might hold the guitar the wrong way, use the wrong strings, play some flamenco nueva-influenced 'tourist' piece that would damn me to the section of Hades reserved for apostates :(

Oh well, at least I can feel safe playing in front of my cat....

"Pobble, why are you giving me THAT look? What d'you mean, my rasgueados lack duende?!" :)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 11:05:20

Ron.M

RE: Why are guitarists such snobs? (... (in reply to MarcChrys

quote:

For example, I've learned that Paco alone is Untouchable, that Juan Martin is a figure of fun, Manitas de Plata's timing is sloppy, that Rodrigo y Gabriela are not worth listening to, that it matters dreadfully whether one uses a p-m-i rather than i-m-i rasgueado, that only full-blood gypsies can play flamenco, that only strings made from the intestines of cats killed in Seville produce the 'true' flamenco sound - ok, I made the last one up) etc.! By the end of my trawling, half of me wanted to 'escape' to the comforting real world embrace of my guitar (to restore the primal sense of fun that flamenco gives me) yet the other half of me felt strangely paralyzed with fear that I might hold the guitar the wrong way, use the wrong strings, play some flamenco nueva-influenced 'tourist' piece that would damn me to the section of Hades reserved for apostates :(

Nah Marc,
Most students are not really snobs, they just have a heightened awareness of what's lacking in their OWN playing and can easily hear the same in others.
All in all, we are basically decent people, frustrated and trying to do better...and GOTTA TAKE IT OUT ON SOMEBODY GODDAMM!

cheers,

Ron

PS...

quote:

Paco alone is Untouchable, that Juan Martin is a figure of fun, Manitas de Plata's timing is sloppy, that Rodrigo y Gabriela are not worth listening to,

Not true also IMO..
They are all Artists who have given much pleasure to audiences all over the world.

(Except for Paco, of course whose last concert here in Scotland was very disappointing IMO.. )
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2009 11:34:39
Page:   [1] 2 3    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1] 2 3    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post