Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Rodriguez NEGRA   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

yc.flamenco

Rodriguez NEGRA 

HELLO I HAVE FOR SALE A MINT CONDITION RODRIGUEZ PEG HEAD NEGRA. THE GUITAR WAS BUILT IN 2006 IN ALDAYA SPAIN HAS ALL SOLID WOODS INDIAN BACK AND SIDES AND GERMAN SPRUCE TOP. Standard size, 650mm scale, 52mm Nut, 58mm Spacing at sadle. Clear Golpeador- (Tap Plate) .
Very Nice Low Action, 3.0 mm at 12th Fret, Clear String protector installed behind bridge.
Ebony fretboard
Beautiful Detailed Edge Binding on Front, Black Binding on back.
Traditional Flamenco Peg look, with the ease of regular tuning.
Beautiful Rossete and Bridge Bloc design.
Juan Montes Rodriguez, Born 1957 in Puebla de Guzman " Huelva" Spain. Started Apprenticeship-Guitar construction at the age of 14, Since the age of 25 he has Started his own workshop, close to Valencia, to Construct his Own Guitars, He feels very fortunate to be able to work in what he truly has a Passion and Love for. Over 30 years as a Luthier-Guitarmaker, and always studying-investigating new ways to improve on these wonderful instruments. Mr. Rodriguez has been able to keep his workshop a small, Family-run business, and proudly Signs his Instruments.
$1.000.00 USD I WILL TRY TO POST SOME PICS SOON.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2008 20:04:57

papi_rf

RE: Rodriguez NEGRA (in reply to yc.flamenco

how 'bout some pics?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 23 2008 6:03:57

asisetoca

RE: Rodriguez NEGRA (in reply to yc.flamenco

Hi i know i'm really late on this but i dont suppose you still have this guitar for sale do you as i am currently in the market for my first negra and was looking in this price range $1000 is VERY reasonable. If as i assume it is, this guitar is now sold i dont suppose anyone knows of any similarly priced negras going at the moment? thanks for any help

El amor es una fiesta donde baila el corazón!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date May 10 2009 9:26:43
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post