Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Juan Martin?   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

cathulu

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to val

Confirm what rumours? Is it true he is Iranian?

If it is true that is interesting. However, just because the interview appears in Persian does not mean he spoke Farsi. Perhaps the interview was conducted in English. Given what little I know about Juan, I doubt he would be able to speak Farsi.

Also, what is so secret about the interview anyways. The guy plays in Iran and so they interview him. Is that really the story. Not much there really...

Still, perhaps he is a proto gypsy - left over from the migration from India to Spain!

I note JM is on the back cover of Nov 2007 Classical Guitarist magazine endorsing a guitar tuner.

My guitar teacher played in a touring troupe for a guy in New York, was on Johhny Carson - I can't remember his name. He was told to come up with a Spanish name.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 12:30:16

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Mark2)1 votes

Mark..

I think its acceptable to change your name if you wish, its acceptable to die your hair black, even act spanish if that sort of thing does it for you, but when someone askes you.. you have to tell the truth, IMO... only if you are looking to get respect

and not make up stories of how when "you were a litlle kid in Malaga you used to look over across the water to the Moors side and used to imagined how they lived so it gave you inspiration for the zambra you are about to play". just Hypothetical .

so i think yes there,s advertising, and then there' s ....

Look at people like Jason M, hes a respected guitarist in flamenco outside and in Spain with probably the most non spanish name out there, and his hair is not black, its all about the flamenco not the cliches... he and others like him should be our (people outside spain) hero.

how can anyone deliver an honest performance in flamenco when they are pretending to be something else, dont even have the balls to embrace who they are.

I mean by all means everyone should advertise themselfs best way they know how but there are clear lines between lying and advertising.

but honestly i am kidding around, i have no idea if he is or not spanish

if hes not ...thats pretty low

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 16:26:22

gato

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to cathulu)2 votes

Jaun Martin made an important contribution to the flamenco, that's something about him that you cannot take away whether you like him, loath him, love him, admire him, or just want to be him or like him. Perhaps you have learned from his books, I don't know, but you just can't take away his accomplishments no matter what you say, they will always be for all time, and perhaps you will not.
I think it would be more interesting to talk about his accomplishments than what you feel about him. They are something of substance, and all of this hate is well, nothing much more than wanting blood from the messenger. Will you make an important contribution to anything yourself? you'll have to look back on that one.....

Gary
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 18:21:03

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to gato)1 votes

Hola gato is this one for me ?

I havent done anything really, i am nobody, i just entertain the world, one person at the time.lol...didnt realise this thread was about me, i got a few of this messages thow, more than a few acctualy , but you know me i dont like to brag.
quote:

hello Florian!!!
How are you?
I'm here to say how much you guitar is wonderful!! your music is my 'inspiration', because these days I'm dancing flamenco (trying, learning...) and your music is the touch in my soul.
I talking for everything here (Brasilia) about your music and your dance company. The videos in youtube help me in this... perfect!!!
Thank you so much!
Kisses and play forever!!!

I do my share , i give hot women to flamenco ,its not much but i take great pride in it you should be thanking me, all Juan gives you is midlleaged man.

..does that qualifie me to have an opinion ? and since you are so eager to challenge my opinion, what have you done ?

I
and i never resorted to cliques

ps. i dont hate Juan, just dont have as much respect for him as you do, the gentlemen who starteted this thread invited our opinions and so i am giving mine. I am sure he was well aware on what to expect, so i wanna make sure he get just what he prediceted he would.

i also remember JM tried to upstage us, by going out of his way to playing ridiculosly, unecesarely, loud unecesarely long (about 4 compases), going nowhere, on some eazy chords anybody could have done at the end of his solo.. before my solea intro which was sopossed to be soft that made it personal

but he did make a good book.

quote:

I think it would be more interesting to talk about his accomplishments than what you feel about him

Oh no no dont single me out (or whomever you wanna single out) I am just one of MANY MANY MANY but the others have gotten bored of talking about it, my passion for it got reborn cause or recent events. (however i must confess, i am also having a litlle bit of fun, knowing how defensive of him his followers always get, and how personal they take the fact that i dont like his music, when 50 % of what i am saying is clearly joking )

u can insult and say u dont like any of my favs .. i dont care

ps. please dont make this personal, u wanna get me back , talk crap about David Cerreduela

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 18:52:34

gato

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Florian)2 votes

What could I possibly say to you, other than my opinion is as stated on my previous post. And, I really don't care for the fact that you have your web girls, and I also don't care to tell you anything about what I have accomplished as it's none of your or anyone elses business, and especially on the web. But I will look back without any pain or longing as I am satisfied with my self and my accomplishments, if that is what you mean. You don't really have to live on the web. And you don't have to drag others in to your world of anger and youthful humor. You can say what you want on the web but hey, that doesn't mean that people can't see right thru it. And it's there for everyone to read, even Jaun Martin......
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 20:15:40

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to gato)2 votes

Hey thats not fair, you dont know me, my impressions of Juan are based on acctual personal experience with him and stories from people very close to him.

i will never say who, but if i say i dislike him i have my reasons, hes not the angel you think he is, if you think i am bad you should hear him bitch, about famous flamenco guitarists way better than himself.

but to my recolegtion you and I never meet. and houmor is the answer to all the worlds problems

please refrain from making this personal , i havent direspected you or anyone on this thread i am sorry we dont have the same taste

now you made assumptions about me... let me try you ?

hmmm lets see here .... midlleaged , English or American, been begginer - intermediate for a long time

am I close

see anyone can make assumptions but that dosent necesarely make it so

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 20:29:33

gato

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Florian)1 votes

Enough!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 20:46:53

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to gato)1 votes

nice chat, lets do this again soon ....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 20:49:09

Ron.M

quote:

also remember JM tried to upstage us, by going out of his way to playing ridiculosly, unecesarely, loud unecesarely long (about 4 compases), going nowhere, on some eazy chords anybody could have done at the end of his solo.. before my solea intro which was sopossed to be soft that made it personal

Hey Flo,
You never did get round to giving us a detailed account of how the event went, which is most unfair since many of us waited months for this.
Come on man, spill the beans.

1. Did his solo show really get cancelled?
2. Did he take part in the event with you and Alo?
3. Did you speak with him?
4. Etc

cheers,

Ron

A good guitar might be a good guitar
But it takes a woman to break your heart
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 21:17:47

Arash

quote:

ORIGINAL: cathulu

Confirm what rumours? Is it true he is Iranian?

If it is true that is interesting. However, just because the interview appears in Persian does not mean he spoke Farsi. Perhaps the interview was conducted in English. Given what little I know about Juan, I doubt he would be able to speak Farsi.

Also, what is so secret about the interview anyways. The guy plays in Iran and so they interview him. Is that really the story. Not much there really...

Still, perhaps he is a proto gypsy - left over from the migration from India to Spain!

I note JM is on the back cover of Nov 2007 Classical Guitarist magazine endorsing a guitar tuner.

My guitar teacher played in a touring troupe for a guy in New York, was on Johhny Carson - I can't remember his name. He was told to come up with a Spanish name.

Hahahahaa

Did you really believe what i was saying ?
Thats how rumors are built! Very easy LOL

It was not even an interview. I just googled and found something in persian with a picture of Juan lol

I like this thread ....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 21:42:09

Arash

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to cathulu)1 votes

It is interesting what difference it makes, when you dont put smileys in your posts lol....Everybody thinks you are serious

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 21:48:25

John O.

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Mark2)2 votes

quote:

Imagine being Juan Martin, and having a career traveling all over. While many aficianados may know his background, and may or may not smile with condescension, how many have walked in his shoes?

Yeah, not good enough so he created a fictitious background to make people like him more, poor guy

I think people like Jason M are great for flamenco, they prove there are exceptions to the rule.

JM could have achieved the same success without the act. His learning material is good, no doubt. He does have to live with the lies he put out there though and I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes. It's really pitiful. He's like the Vanilla Ice of flamenco

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:01:04

koella

Once again.
It's not what JM accomplishedc or how good/bad he plays.

It's the way he builded an image of being one of the geatest that irritates many people. And if he didn't build it himself, he should maybe say:

"hey, I know Tomatito, nunez, pdl etc. are better then me. I'm just a guy who was lucky to be in the right place at the right time. I'm not an exceptional player, but I'm enjoying to spread it around the world in my own, humble way.

Juan."

That would be nice.

and honoust.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:09:17

John O.

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to koella)2 votes

My words exactly - if any article were ever written about me in a public magazine which stated anything like "John O. is a flamenco guitarist who, like Paco De Lucia, broadens his musical horizons" I'd call the magazine and PDL's management in a hurry. Don't wanna be the next Ottmar Liebert...

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:26:46

Arash

Ok here is my serious opinion:

As a flamenco guitarist, i would say that even here in the foro we have many people who are better than him.
But i understand beginners who can not differenciate between Juan and really "good" players.
I think when i started, i couldnt do either. I liked Juans music at the beginning. So i can not blame beginners for liking him or thinking that he is a very good guitarist and in the same level like Tomatito or others.

But hey, here we are all flamenco guitarists, so in this circle it is a different discussion than if you want to discuss it with some friends who dont know anything about flamenco guitar Live with it.

As a business man Juan rules. No question lol

And as a person, i dont know him personally, so maybe he is a nice guy maybe not.
I really dont know anything about these rumors. If they are true or not or.

What i know for sure is that his playing skills are in no relation with his success.
But hey how many trashy musicians are out there who have success without having any musical skills?
Thats how it works today. So i dont begrudge him. He did it his way lol

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:27:36

XXX

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to koella

Is this now standard that every 3 weeks someone with few posts starts a new thread on JM?

my question to koella is: what if he IS honest, that he is among the best or better guitarists in the world? or that Nunez is not really better than him.

btw i saw in an scientific program that some people have the "disease" that they cant realy judge on their voice. They think they sound like mariah carey. might be the reason (seriously). Or maybe its simply just the money he gets from such quotations (due to peope believing that he is good and buy his stuff).

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:34:48

Arash

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to XXX)2 votes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deniz

Is this now standard that every 3 weeks someone with few posts starts a new thread on JM?

my question to koella is: what if he IS honest, that he is among the best or better guitarists in the world? or that Nunez is not really better than him.

btw i saw in an scientific program that some people have the "disease" that they cant realy judge on their voice. They think they sound like mariah carey. might be the reason (seriously). Or maybe its simply just the money he gets from such quotations (due to peope believing that he is good and buy his stuff).

You dont need a scientific program to see it.
Just watch RTL sucht den Superstar lol

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:45:41

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Ron.M)2 votes

quote:

Hey Flo,
You never did get round to giving us a detailed account of how the event went, which is most unfair since many of us waited months for this.
Come on man, spill the beans.

1. Did his solo show really get cancelled?
2. Did he take part in the event with you and Alo?
3. Did you speak with him?
4. Etc

well i dont wanna upset anyone, i have to ask Gatos permission first

but i guess i owe you this Ron ..

Yes his solo show got canceled from what i understood, but he stil did 3 or 2 nights on the same nights as Eliot Fisk. (was spanish theme, called echos of spain)

And our night , witch was flamenco theme, Juan and Eliot appeared as ALo's special guests.

We were scheduled to all do a number togheder for the end but noone talked to anyone and nothing got organised so in the end we just ended the night.

I didnt speak to him, but i think the dancers did, i spoke to Eliot thow.

We all made litlle mistakes on the night, but i am really pissed off at myself for the one i did lol it was silly. Noone would really know, because i like starting freetime sometimes, because the sole is always strictly in compas once the dancers and singer start i tghout its nice to start it kind of free for a different effect
and have the feet or cajon (feet displante in in this case) bring the compas in,
so i play , i bring it to a resolving end , the dancers
start displante guitar joins in half way in..
So noone in the crowd would know that my scale ended prematurely unless they heard me do the intro before.
but i know about the mistake and ALo cause he heard the intro in rehersal.

After the incident i mention with Juan just bashing the f* out of the chords, silly me i was put off and decided that i will play my intro loud too anything else would just look bad.

however my intro involved a scale and some notes and slides not rasqueado on a chord. so because i was silly enough to try and play it extra loud, to match his rasqueado my fingers just kind of got stuck half way trough a upward scale lol ( il post the video when i get a copy) it wasent that bad, i keped going as if i meant to do it.
but i am still so pissed off at myself for that.
I blame myself mostly but , i get the gutt feeling Jm was doing it to try and upstage us... i could be wrong, but i never ever felled this in my life, and i played with many better guitarists then him.
eg. the ballet national guys.

But some of JM's speaches made me wanna throw up

like he introduced his buleria with"

" For us the professionals in Spain (not sure if that was directed at us, but its still a weird thing to say, ) we do buleria at juergas with a botlle of vino on the table etc.. but in concerts , is not so eazy...so bare with me " this was his introduction , and i have it on video.

Eliot Fisk on the other hand, nicest guy in the world, approchable, danced to my buleria solo , talented !! was out watching the whole show.

Juan didnt even come out except for his part, left straight after
and he had the " I am the real thing" vibe about him.

I mean he was appearing in ALos night, as far as the program was concerned.
didnt even aknolodge him or say " thank you for introducing me or anything.

but i dont wanna speak for ALo, he might have seen a different side and have his own opinions.

But i am telling you about the vibe i got from him

hehe he also told people the adress of his website on stage, to go and buy his cd, as if anyone would remember LOL.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 22:58:14

koella

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to XXX)2 votes

quote:

That's a good one.
That would mean he also can be napoleon or jezus if he wants to.
Nothing we can do about it then.

He could justify "being-one-of the-best" by giving everybody all that talk about flamenco being not only about speed and technique but the true spirit etc.
And I would agree.

But even then: I heard a lot of ( technical ) mediocre players, who have more duende, soul or whatever in their pinky, then he has in his both huge hands.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:01:18

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to koella)2 votes

see anyone can play the "rate this post" game, dosent mean anything.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:12:07

Arash

lol Flo

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:14:52

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to XXX)1 votes

quote:

then i gues its the truth as he sees it, and this is the truth as we see it.

and why is it that only he has the right to express the truth as he sees it ?

its all opinions, take it or leave it

only thw quote above a dare say its fiction

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:15:20

XXX

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to cathulu

flo and koella, i dont agree. playing "better" is a clear statement, apart from subjectivity. to me it includes BOTH having technical abilities AND better "performance" (less mistakes, clearer sound/compas..). If that wouldnt be like that we wouldnt know the difference between NUnez and Juan Martin.

But i have to say his 4 finger rasgueado is really good. I dont know if it is really clear coz the audio quality from the video is bad.

well watching the video some thing grabbed my attention... why does he GRIN at the end of every piece?

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:29:15

Fitna A.

quote:

It's the way he builded an image of being one of the geatest that irritates many people.

Funny, I'm not informed about the ins and outs and performers, but when I think of Juan Martin, I get the image of a shy mr. Uncle, with his guitar teaching foreign flamenco aficionado's their first Solea.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:34:12

Florian

IMO his compas , moves around conviniently for his falsetas.

i had trouble hearing a clear compas and pulse in his buleria, ofcourse he used no palmas or cajon but if my memory serves me right, i dont remember felling the pulse, u dont need palmas or cajon for a buleria to feel like a buleria, just cause they not present dosent mean, it shouldnt feel spot on.

but instead he played loud

And Deniz is correct, he has some good rasqueado in places, but he dosent do it to add to the song he does it to show he has good rasqueado.

but i dont entirely blame him for that, one Should enfessize what he does best

but dont take my word for it, il upload the video.

and i have to see the video, my buleria might have been just as bad or worst i dont know, but then again i am not the great JM , world famous maestro, voted top 3 in the world . I am nobody and my falsetas were way more complicated than his.. but i am pretty sure I was never out of compas i dont think .

also worth mentioning that Alo imo played brilliantly

he did some of favs of mine that he does, he did the Vicente's new farucca from the new album, that was his second number at the start of the night, he was so nervous just as i was ( mean cmon, GRISHAS TEACHER WAS THERE !) but he did it and from what i heard in the changing room did a pretty good job too.

Ok I said too much allready .... theres enough material here to keep this forum arguing for a month

This is to the guy or guys...whatever who keeps taking ratings away from people who are expressing theyr opinion.....i am sick of walking on eggshels just because you have limited flamenco exposure.

sorry, take it or leave it, its just one opinion and Ron asked me, i am just one of many but i didnt feel like i was in the presence of one of the 3rd best guitarists in the world not even 3002rd best one, and if he wasent JM and lived here, i dont think the dancers would hire him to play for theyr gigs, even told me how shocked they were when they heard him, because they read the Bio first.

so respect ? why ? he didnt show us any and from what i heard dosent show better guitarists than himself any, and i dont peticulary like his music.. he wrote a book ? didnt do me any favours, i paid for my copy, didnt get it for free, with money i earned from me working, he did it to make some money didnt do it to help poor me... if it wasent him it would have been someone else, he didnt writte the only one.

I owe more respect to the people here that ever uploaded something i used here for free, and so do you. and in your case that probably includes me, cause i uploaded a ****load of tabs. exercises, loops for free

with everything i know, and all the guitarists i have seen and heard to praise him i truly feel like i would be doing flamenco and all those great unknown guitarists, really deserving of this kind of recognition a dissfavour, not to mention i feel like a sellout to my own toughts and real flamenco that is about flamenco not about self indulging untalented guitarist who carries himself as if he invented the art and hes the only real one.

You think i am disrespectfull, i think everytime you praise him, knowing whats out there, you are beeing disrespectfull to the acctual flamenco and those that work hard at advancing it, and innovating it.

You either know whats out there and conviniently setelled for him because he plays simple stuff that you can understand, or you dont know whats out there, in witch case shame on you but atlist allow others have spent a great deal of time listening to as many different guitarists as possible, ( i got almost every single known and unknown guitarrist album to come out of spain in the last 30 years) the right to express theyr opinion about him without labeling them "disrespecfull"

He is a public figure, and this is the price of fame, people talk about theyr opinions of his music and him as a guitarrist.

I am true to flamenco, i dont give a **** about Juans respect
so people think differently , get over it... there you go 100 % what i think, you can keep marking my score down, but i will never change ..i might just not talk about it.

We have been where you are "limited exposure" but judging by the fact that you think hes great, to me it says you havent yet been we are. Now i didnt wanna come out and say this , but today thanks to you i am not in the mood to pissfart around the topic.

Dont keep looking in our direction like we are the ones with the problem that we dont give him enough respect, if you think he's great, its you , you are the one with the problem, your taste hasent passed beginner level, you need to pay more attention and try and understand what makes a good guitarist, and its not advertising, money or just loud rasqueado or writting a beginner book.

quote:

Come on man, spill the beans

I belive i was invited into this

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:36:44

koella

quote:

flo and koella, i dont agree. playing "better" is a clear statement, apart from subjectivity. to me it includes BOTH having technical abilities AND better "performance" (less mistakes, clearer sound/compas..). If that wouldnt be like that we wouldnt know the difference between NUnez and Juan Martin.

I agree, Deniz. Only guessing what JM might think about this all.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:40:33

koella

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Fitna A.)2 votes

quote:

ORIGINAL: Fitna A.
I get the image of a shy mr. Uncle, with his guitar teaching foreign flamenco aficionado's their first Solea.

Yes, that image serves him better.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 13 2007 23:46:47

Ron.M

quote:

with Juan just bashing the f* out of the chords

Hey Flo...maybe this guy will be in Adelaide to top next year's festival...

Now there's a treat for you and Alo!

cheers,

Ron

A good guitar might be a good guitar
But it takes a woman to break your heart
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 14 2007 1:48:31

Florian

RE: Juan Martin? (in reply to Ron.M)1 votes

quote:

Hey Flo...maybe this guy will be in Adelaide to top next year's festival...

Now there's a treat for you and Alo!

ps. theres only one thing i regret about making the post above, uppseting Tulckzeck, i know how he feels about JM, sorry mate. I feel how i feel, hope you dont hate me for it. saying anything else would just be continuing to live a ****ing lie, and its suffocating me..i have walked on eggsels long enough about the topic, i had to say how i truly feel atlist once, i have always soften it up in the past.. even if i get crucifieed for it by every beginner out there it was worth it for me.

even at the risk of never coming back here again, i cant live with pretending to ****ing stomack this ****ing ridiculous lie anymore that hes anywhere near anything special and infact in todays standards way bellow average

yes i am a touch bitter but its not because of me, but because of the real talent who are not reciving your attention because you looking at juan, that fustrates the **** out of me, you should have been done with that after the beginner stage, if you still in the beginner stage, then give the benefit of the doubt to those who passed it, or atlist allow those who dont agree with you the peace of saying what they think too, without labeling them.

u wanna call me bad, trouble maker, disrespecfull , fine, i say i am a ****ing patriot to flamenco. It would be a lot less painfull for me to just shake my head and agree to be liked by whomever.

theres no buts or ifs or matter of opinion, if you think JM is great, you havent advanced , havent exercised your listening skills.
After your beginner level you should have moved on.

Now its "enough" ! @ Gato

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 14 2007 2:13:23

koella

Ok Flo.
Good you said what was on your mind.

It's allright, we''l help you to clean up the mess.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 14 2007 3:08:15
Page:   <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post