Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

New shipment of cejillas.   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

TANúñez

New shipment of cejillas. 

Just got in a new shipment of beautiful cejillas.

http://www.lafalseta.com/Cejillas.html

Tom Núñez
www.instagram.com/tanunezguitars
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 13 2007 13:07:24

Zorro02

RE: New shipment of cejillas. (in reply to TANúñez

Hola,

Just what I wanted, please e-mail me with more information

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 13 2007 18:53:06

TANúñez

RE: New shipment of cejillas. (in reply to Zorro02

Zorro,

I sent you a PM.

Tom Núñez
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 13 2007 21:36:50

r0bbie

quote:

I sent you a PM.

Ehhh while you are sending, sent me a cejillas !

Well, maybe Ill buy one... at least I will LOOK flamenco!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 21 2007 21:22:02

falsetanuova

Hello All:

Simply wished to take the opportunity to compliment Tom and his fine cejilla(s).

Purchased HC113 from his site, and it is an absolute jewel. came across him entirely accidentally, and fine him too involved within the forum. Small world...

Certainly one can find them a bit less expensive, yet for this quality with such inlays, well, to those who are searching I chose to leave my opinion. The work is flawless and it is of the highest quality.

The luthier who creates them apparently uses leftover woods following guitar construction. Nice inlays and design, very professional and talented work in the Spanish tradition.

I couldn't ask for more, and believe me, I am not easy to please!

At any rate, many thanks Tom.
PH
Florence, Italy

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 27 2007 17:19:37

Doitsujin

I always wonder if it wouldnt be very sad for a guitarmaker to produce fine instruments or cejillas, which are a piece of art, and than have to sell it.... I would be sad.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 28 2007 10:22:03

falsetanuova

RE: New shipment of cejillas. (in reply to Doitsujin

No question...

Well, let me tell you, as a fine art painter the similarities are quite the same.

One truly wants it to go to someone with a sincere interest and at times, if someone is truly moved by something I have done (for example) I am rather eccentric and may allow it to go for far less or give it as gift.

Personally, knowing it will goto someone with a sincere passion for your work and respect means everything.

This is why I always take time and effort to express my thoughts and gratitude such as above, and always keep in contact with the maker of an instrument of mine...as I understand and appreciate all that is involved.

However, as one must survive, one must develop a doctor/patient mentality. One of course continues to do their best and your heart is in the work, but you remain detached.

I hate selling things. It is very difficult to do...detach oneself....but you must.

Anyway, my .02cents.

ciao.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 28 2007 19:05:28

TANúñez

RE: New shipment of cejillas. (in reply to falsetanuova

PH,

Thank you for the compliments. I'm assuming since you received the cejilla, you've also gottent the DVD's. Were they helpful?

Tom Núñez
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 29 2007 4:43:08

cavaliotis

RE: New shipment of cejillas. (probl... (in reply to TANúñez

Tom
I have noticed that the last 3 weeks or so there are some scripting problems with your website and it is not posible for the pages to display properly or display at all
Just letting you know

Best Regards
George Cavaliotis
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 29 2007 13:29:18

falsetanuova

Dear Tom:

Yes, yes, all well received. Thank you.

Still reviewing it/them. I honestly have not had a great deal of time having only (finally) received the instrument and all items this past weekend.

He seems quite good...Graf-Martinez. Very thorough and genuinely talented. The advice and instruction is well organized and structured. I recommend them highly, but again, have not spent much time and should report more later when I have.

Also having purchased the Gilmartin CDs I find them both actually very good, yet prefer the instruction and method of Graf-Martinez.

Like all things one absorbs and experiences information from a variety of sources and develops an understanding of what the "truth" is...or understanding, in this case, of the proper method and technique (for you).

Again, I am coming from a classical gutiar background and am wishing to advance and learn in a serious/structured way (as I do) on my own to develop a solid understanding and foundation prior to pursuing instruction. To pursue flamenco seriously (as I am, and completely chnaging over...why it took so long I have no idea!) one must find a teacher I feel. Unlke classical where one can (if well structured/disciplined) practice catagorically in typical academic manner.

Flamenco is a true artform. it truly must be handed down eye to eye and directly I feel. One of those things where one coment will open the clouds completley in your mind...

At any rate, I will take time in the future as I proceed to update/post how it is going. I think others coming from another background such as I, or searching for info/instructional DVDs, might find the info useful.

Take good care, and once again, outstanding cejilla!

ciao.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 29 2007 20:48:26
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote