Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: New Faucher Tabs coming soon   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Playing >>Tabs >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

duende

RE: New Faucher Tabs coming soon (in reply to Paleto

i would very much like to see a "bad" trascription from Faucher.
his hand writen stuff is realy good, strangely i must say that the tab books thats in "real" print is much worse for some reason.

the worst i´ve seen is a book called "Guitar Tab" or something similar of pdl songs.

there´s only 3-4 songs thats "correct" and like 8 songs thats not even smililar to the original, i would very much like to know who did that ****ing book
im sure that the good tabs arent from the same guy as the wrong ones

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
And don't make it a race.
Enjoy the ray of sunshine that comes with every new step in knowledge.

RON
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 19 2007 14:03:08

legrec

RE: New Faucher Tabs coming soon (in reply to Guest

Hola !
What a long list of postings when i was gently sleeping ! You want to answer something to my last post, for sure, but can't understand what really ?? Please get back to the object of the discussion, i don't care of anything else...

I support them perhaps because they are from France (even if i've just learned it about Worms, i thought he was Belgian) but it's really not the main point : I support them mostly because you comes here and garbage the work of someone who has established his reputation worldwide concerning his transcriptions, without any solid or logical argument.
And I wasn't even saying that he's the "best of the best", just that saying he's totally bad an unable is a huge exageration...and thus a false assumption, overall.

But obviously, you're not able or don't want to handle and recognize this simple idea. Tell me, I may be wrong, but it looks as if you're be glad to be in Faucher's situation ? If you want to be recognized or make a living with your own transcriptions, I suppose it's not really usefull to claim false assumptions over the "competitors"... With such a talent, you normally don't have to spit on others. You're above that..

And at last i've putted a long list of your so-so reflexions, with a question mark in the end of each, and the only thing you have to answer is that I was speaking with myself ??? Man, I thought I was debating with you ? You're not considering as "empty" or "vacuum" your own post and reflexions, don't you ? I'm not.

But I can understand why you didn't answered to anything in the list, because to each "reflexion" or saying, you're obviously wrong or exagerating IMHO... So i'm speaking with myself. Or, to say better, the fact you're not answering to the list and arguments speaks for itself.

For the sake of art, let me give you a humble "career" advice : forget me and Faucher, and go play in perfect time 90% of a complete DVD after one listening. Then do better than Faucher, transcribe it with a 100% accuracy (a "relative" 100% if i've well understood), manage to publish them and spread your talent in the wide world. At this point, I will buy your transcriptions instead of Faucher's - no matter you're not french, I promise.
With such a talent, if I were you, I would already been on the road to the sky. Not making some posts on the foro to throw down someone else work with nothing solid enought...

And I will read your answer, but will let you have the "last word" because you didn't convinced me just a bit that Faucher was bad and unable after such a long debate...And lord knows i'm a man who can be convinced with logic and good arguments.
No resentment man. I love debates..
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 19 2007 14:30:11

avimuno

RE: New Faucher Tabs coming soon (in reply to duende

Well said legrec!
Faucher is awesome! It's so great to have someone like him transcribing flamenco stuff, the guitar world is a better place for it...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 21 2007 21:46:07
Page:   <<   <   1 [2]
All Forums >>Playing >>Tabs >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post