Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

2002 Conde Hermanos A26   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

charliem

2002 Conde Hermanos A26 

Beautiful wide open A26 Felipe V Conde Hermanos Blanca. I purchased this guitar form Guitar Salon International in Dec. 2002. I just bought a new Flamenco Negra from them and now want to sell the blanca. I has incredible volume, rasp and growl with sustain. French polish all around. 650/53. Has a few fingernail nicks and one scratch behind the saddle at the 1st string. Check out Guitar Salon International to view the EXACT same model. They are now selling for $7000. This is a great deal at $4800. More info and pictures are available. e-mail me at charmurpy@comcast.net or through foroflamenco. Thanks. Charles.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 20 2006 15:08:24

Jim Opfer

RE: 2002 Conde Hermanos A26 (in reply to charliem

Charlie,

It this 'Felipe V' model or just made there?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 31 2006 17:19:22

charliem

RE: 2002 Conde Hermanos A26 (in reply to Jim Opfer

Hi Jim
This is the A26 made at the Felipe V shop. The Modelo Felipe V is just the same A26, but with more mosaic work. Also, the purfiling along the edges, and the rosette has extra work. David from Guitar Salon International actually talked me out of buying the fancy one, because the wood and workmanship is exactly the same. I't just more beautiful to look at and requires more work done by the shop. Charlie
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 31 2006 17:46:11

Jim Opfer

Thanks Charlie.
That's a good price, I'm sure you'll find a buyer.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 31 2006 18:55:28

charliem

Your welcome Jim,
Good luck with your guitar also.
Charlie
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 4:32:51

i saw the guitar on ebay it seems good

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 13:39:10

charliem

RE: 2002 Conde Hermanos A26 (in reply to Guest

Hi,
Due to lack of response on the free guitar sites, I decided to list the guitar on ebay starting at $4200. It is unreal. A great guitar. Thanks for posting. Charlie
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 15:05:09

which negra you said on ebay you bought it? if you dont mind sure

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 15:11:31

charliem

I bought a Rafael Moreno Rodriguez. You can see the model listed on Guitar Salon International.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 15:40:40

ricecrackerphoto

hey charlie, which rafael moreno do you have? i was lucky enough to play a negra and a blanca of his. they were both out of my price range and were soon gone but man! i can still hear the woody dryness of both guitars.

doug

ps-whoops, just read that you said it was the negra. got any clips playing that guitar? would love to hear more.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 17:07:32

charliem

RE: 2002 Conde Hermanos A26 (in reply to ricecrackerphoto

Hi,
I have a new flamenco negra. It's a beauiful guitar, and has the potential of being a great guitar. In it's new state it's great. I never played one of his blancas. This is why I have the Conde blanca up for sale, to try and get back some money. Man these nice guitars are getting expensive. Charlie.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 1 2007 19:14:31

Jim Opfer

Charlie,

There seem to be two head designs, the 3 rounded top and the one shaped up with points. Do you know why he has a different design?
I notice from GSI that the pointy blanca is less expensive than the rounded Blanca but there's no explanation?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 2 2007 23:13:50

charliem

Jim,
The one with the pointed headstock is a 2004, hence a used guitar. That is the reason for the cheaper price. The 3 rounded top headstock was suggested by GSI. They like this guy. His guitars sell. I believe he's going to make some classical models in the future. The negra of course uses brazilian rosewood back and sides and are more expensive. Charlie
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 3 2007 4:27:18

Jim Opfer

Charlie,

GSI in their catalogue, make big claims about his guitars remarkable volume, is this the case and have you noticed this in your guitar?

Jim.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 3 2007 16:42:03

charliem

Jim,
Right now being that the guitar is raw (young, as you put it) I am impressed with the volume. It's almost as good at the A26 Blanca, but remember the blanca is 4 years old, wide open after being played almost every day and keep in ideal conditions if Florida. Having broken in many guitars ( I am getting old) I have this good feeling that the Moreno is going to be one of the best guitars I've ever had. I tried a brand new A25 negra from GSI and although it was nice it lacked the perfection of notes beyond the 12th fret. This guy Moreno nailed it. All the notes are clear and have nice sustain and vibrato. I'm sure the volume will get better. As you know it takes a lot of playing and time to open up these guitars, but one of the fun things about a new guitar. Only time will tell.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 3 2007 17:25:10

hello charliem
what did ya mean by lacked the notes , you mean that the negra (BRAZELLIAN)af25r CONDE HERMANOS they have is not good , please tell me cause i ve a friend is intersted to buy it ,so tell me about the sound and the playabelty AND THE ACTION (PLZ)
REGARDS.........HAPPY NEW YEAR

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 3 2007 19:14:35

I WANA ADD SOMETHING THAT HE IS OVER SEES SO HE WAS GONA ORDER IT ....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 3 2007 19:15:36

charliem

doublekk,
I have been playing guitar for over 45 years. There are pieces that I play where I play beyond the 12th fret. I mean that the Conde Negra did not have what I wanted to hear. Then again don't forget that the guitar was new and had not been played. Your friend should never buy a guitar without an approval period of time to make sure he/she likes the guitar. I offer a 48 hour approval. Because I don't like something on a guitar does not mean that you or your friend will not like it. It's a very personal thing based on what you want to hear from a guitar. I hope this helps.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 4 2007 4:15:30

charliem

This guitar has been sold. Thanks to all who expressed an interest, and some nice communication between members. Charlie
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 11 2007 17:08:33
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post