Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: how to contact juan martin?   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3] 4    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Doitsujin

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to JBASHORUN

? Ottmar is crap, come on. Juan can play better. I compared them, coz.. damn I forgot it..
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 17:27:13

XXX

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Doitsujin

... dude that was just a joke.

They are both "godlike" !!!

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 17:30:50

Georg

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to XXX

quote:

ORIGINAL: Deniz

@Guxmux: The discussion (if its the one im remembering) wasnt about who has the best guitar. If i understand you right you have misunderstood me. If I understand you wrong or its a different topic your mentioning forget about it.

You understood me wrong .
The discussion was about a shop who tried to convice people that they choose only the best instruments from luthiers.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 17:49:35

Ron.M

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Georg

Wow!
I love how some discussions duck and dive and weave and metamorphise.
(I must admit shamefully, that I'm a bit of a protagonist in all this.. )
Love it just the same though!
Soon old Juan will be responsible for the war in Iraq.

cheers

Ron

A good guitar might be a good guitar
But it takes a woman to break your heart
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 20:02:42

veet

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Jon Boyes

Yet on the best Spanish flamenco sites, flamenco-world.com and deflamenco.com, he doesn't show up at all in the bios, which rank all the great guitarists. Zip. Nada mention.

All he has going, besides a respectable journeyman level of musicianship, is a command of the English language. This is why his tapes sell.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 20:21:09

Ron.M

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to veet

veet,
Intelligent post.
(Sigh) ...All I can say is that when I see JM, I feel I'm being "manipulated".
I'm uncomfortable with that feeling, so I tend to turn off.
With guitarists (even the crazy ones like Gerardo.. )...I don't get that feeling..
I feel the sincerity of someone like Gerardo, wanting to pass on something they hear in their head.
Sure, the guy's got to make a living and try to arrange an entertaining show.
Like the time in Dundee where he had a bit of an "arranged" misunderstanding between his bass and cajon player...
All good fun.
Everybody enjoyed it, along with some of the best virtuoso Flamenco guitar playing you are likely to hear.
The guy just comes on in trousers and a T shirt.
No big speech as to what you are about to hear... or big History lesson.
I really respect that.
Gerardo is a bit of a Reb really, which folk like me can't help but like.
cheers

Ron

A good guitar might be a good guitar
But it takes a woman to break your heart
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 16 2006 20:48:55

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Ron.M

Well this thread seems to be thrashed out, no use flogging a dead horse (it has however reached the top of the pops in the most active topics list, thats right number one!). To all involved: good effort boys its been entertaining. Not as good as the last juan martin thread but good none the less. It doesnt have the same flair without a poll from florian There should be another one in a couple of months hopefully. A big thanks to Sabo for bringing this to us, also a special mention for El Ted who hands down wins the 'best comment in thread' award with
quote:

Juan Martin is Godlike and I love him!

but the undisputed stars of the show would have to be Miguel de Maria and tluzek.

Any way without further adoo.... (Ron, this ones for you buddy, i know how much you like me wrapping things up with an appropriate photo)

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 5:15:49

sabo

People,

We have to agree about one thing, most posts on this thread have nothing to do with the topic or the purpose of the thread, do we agree?

All who think Juan Martin is not good, so please teach me flamenco guitar instead of him and do me that favour. But just saying he is not suitable without offering any alternative is not nice, who would teach me instead of him?? Any suggestions?

The thread was opened to ask about how to contact him and didn't ask the folks here about their golden opinions about him as a guitarist. I am using his book to learn from him. Do you all here listen just exclusively to your teachers and call yourselves devotee to them , just because you learn from them?

Its very strange attitude, when somebody enters and asks for a specific info and finds so many volunteers giving their golden opinions about questions which were never asked, so do you have really so much free time and don't have something better to do?

Damn, if it was required that all flamenco guitar teachers should play like paco de lucia or like sabicas, then no body of you here would have learned it too, do u understand this simple fact? A teacher doesn't have to be one of the best guitarists and vice versa. A great guitarist is not necessary a good teacher.!!!!

Best regards,
sabo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 7:59:08

koella

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to sabo

I think that noone here said that his teaching method is bad.
In fact, we all agree that it's good. So use it.

And if you don't. Gerard graf martinez has a good method. Or merengue de cordoba. ( I heard )
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 8:06:42

Miguel de Maria

Sabo,
thank you for the good scolding and reminding us that we come here to satisfy you, eh? It seems you're pretty serious and we're not allowed to talk about what we want, but only the agenda that you personally want.

If you want to learn flamenco, why don't you ask musicians in your area for some people who can play and meet you in person? Take lessons from someone who knows how to do it. Find a local dance teacher and ask to sit in learn how to play for the students. I don't think phoning Juan Martin or Paco de Lucia is going to help much.

Connect with me on Facebook, all the cool kids are doing it.
https://www.facebook.com/migueldemariaZ

Arizona Wedding Music Guitar
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 8:09:56

sabo

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Miguel de Maria

Miguel,

I am not thinking you are here to satisfy me, but imagine I ignore your post now and start to talk about price of tomatoes in singapore because i like it...Well, I don't know from which culture you are coming but I don't consider this to be polite.

If the topic of the thread is not passing u, you have the option to ignore it, or you can also open a thread and take everything out of your soul against juan.

Next time I'll demonstrate that in a practical manner to show you how it is annoying to be talking about topic A and you find topics talking about Z because the authors feels like having free time and doesn't know what to do

Unfortunately in my area there are ZERO flamenco guitarists and the nearest one is sth like 300 km far away. And most probably no one is ever going to teach flamenco in this city, coz the folks here dont like this type of music :( there is only one very small school for teaching this kind of dancing, its not so successfull i think and they have no idea about flamenco guitar teaching, so I have now only the option to learn by myself and only through published material. Got it? So i dont care if he is the best guitarist on earth or even one of the lamers. At least he is better than I'll ever be and this is enough for me :)

I don't think phoning Juan Martin or Paco de Lucia is going to help much.

My dear colleagure, I didn't say WHY I need to contact him. :)

Best regards,
Sabo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 8:13:53

quote:

Well this thread seems to be thrashed out, no use flogging a dead horse

looks like theres still some life left in the old girl yet!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 8:44:36

Gitano

Juan Martin is the biggest Con in Flamenco! You should all wake up here as you are showing how little you know about flamenco. I would expect that of his audiences but not from flamenco guitarists which BTW were nowhere to be seen at his concerts here in Melbourne the other week. [removed by Admin] and plays like an amateur. His compositions are boring to say the least with no aire or balls! What has he done for flamenco except rip off others music in his books and DVD's - nothing in his material. He would never yet a job in Spain. His technique is very basic, his tremolo is embarassing! I have 35 yrs experience as a flmaneco player and teacher so I know what I'm talking about. I've studied with the masters like Juan Maya"Marote", Paco de Lucia's father, Paco Pena, Merengue, El Entri, Diego Losada, Canito, Pedro del Valle etc and I can tell you John is no master! Even in the UK you have better players like Philip John Lee and the late Ian Davies. John Martin is yet another example of "The Fool is King". An amateur player with a Huge marketing machine fooling thousands of people. If you want to learn flamenco you can't learn much from a book you should be going to a teacher who has studied in Spain, play for dance classes and go to Spain yourself and take lessons. Forget about books and DVD's.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 12:19:17

Escribano

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Gitano

Guys, an opinion is one thing - we are all entitled to that. Comments that might be considered defamatory leave me with a big headache as this web site is now in the mainstream of English-speaking flamenco surfers and we can (and do) draw fire.

From our forum agreement:

quote:

you agree that you shall not:
1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.

I will decide what I consider likely to be defamatory and draw unwelcome attention to us. This is non-negotiable if you want me to continue supporting the site.

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 12:43:02

Florian

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at May 2 2007 9:13:49
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 13:55:07

Miguel de Maria

quote:

ORIGINAL: sabo
I am not thinking you are here to satisfy me, but imagine I ignore your post now and start to talk about price of tomatoes in singapore because i like it...Well, I don't know from which culture you are coming but I don't consider this to be polite.

Sabo,
If you really must know about the price of tomatoes in Singapore, you should probably ask Skai or maybe Ryan, because they're from that neck of the woods.

It is a shame to live in an area with few flamencos, but there may be some hiding in the woodworks. I think it would be worth your time to look hard and really ask around. There may be some genius who is semi-retired but might teach someone who really wants to know. You say there is only one small dance school, but that is a start. First, the teacher is likely to know any guitarists in the area. Second, getting around that place in any way you can is going to help. You can learn simple Sevillanas and just get in there and start playing it.

Of course, there are videos, tab, DVDs galore, but I'd rather focus on anything you can do personally. There are plenty of people who use those things but don't really take the effort to get out there and experience it themselves.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 14:36:28

tluczek

That was too much, I have to add few words :)
quote:

What has he done for flamenco except rip off others music in his books and DVD's - nothing in his material.

Don't call it rip off, when he copied some fragments he told or wrote about it. I guess Nino Ricardo wouldn't mind to let Juan use his falsetas as he was his teacher (as well as Paco). Even Grisha started from it. His solos flamencos are the best teaching material, all the others are too hard to start for the beginners (especially non-gitanos).

quote:

An amateur player with a Huge marketing machine fooling thousands of people.

Yeah.. huge marketing machine - his wife Helen and Juan :)

What do you mean by fooling? Do people go to his concerts and later regret giving out their money? Do you think he's got so many fans just because of the note that he's one of the top 3 guitarists in the world according to the Guitar Player?
Does he say he's better than others?

Did Juan steal your fans or what?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 23:10:55

tluczek

On Monday I was doing concert of Rafael Cortes in Poznan. Amazing virtuoso, aire, feeling, technique, everything. No more to add. Not a little mistake in the whole concert. I was just listening hypnotised and shocked with my eyes wide opened. Perfect playing, perfect music.

But then many people came and said that it was amazing and everything, great virtuosity. But 70% of them said they prefered solo Juan's concert which I was doing on April. They said it was so much unique they'll never forget Juan here and the pieces (melodies) he played.
The people are of course not much flamenco, but they are not deaf.

They don't care about his technique, he uses enough to give them so much emotions that they prefer it to concert of one of the greatest virtuosos (with the whole group). Standing ovations in the middle of the concert (and at the end of course) where the best proof for me. He sold all the CDs he brought with him. Did he cheat anyone?

So what do you think of that? Does he lie anyone, uses people or what? They like what he's doing. He does a good work to promote good, pure flamenco to the people and doesn't take some big fees for his concerts - as the 3rd top guitarist in the world would surely take.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 18 2006 23:32:13

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Florian

Hey Florian, where the hell have you been! this has turned into the 'thread of dread' i dont know why everyone gets so worked up over JM, people seem to take it personally if you arnt into his music. He gave us these threads, and for that i am eternally thankful!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 0:40:06

Gitano

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to tluczek

quote:

Don't call it rip off, when he copied some fragments he told or wrote about it. I guess Nino Ricardo wouldn't mind to let Juan use his falsetas as he was his teacher (as well as Paco). Even Grisha started from it. His solos flamencos are the best teaching material, all the others are too hard to start for the beginners (especially non-gitanos).

In his book he claims that everything is his own compositions when in reality None of it is! Secondly he never studied with Nino Ricardo or Paco de Lucia that is all lies! "The Flamenco Guitar" by Juan Grecos is a far better book for beginners. But better to learn from a good teacher than from a book.

quote:

Yeah.. huge marketing machine - his wife Helen and Juan :)
What do you mean by fooling? Do people go to his concerts and later regret giving out their money? Do you think he's got so many fans just because of the note that he's one of the top 3 guitarists in the world according to the Guitar Player?
Does he say he's better than others?

What I mean is that the audience is ignorant of what good flamenco guitar playing is - they even like Ottmar for God's sake! How many flamenco guitarists attend his concerts? If they are professionals they would not go to this this guy.
Audiences are easily pleased, they wouldn't know the difference between good or bad flamenco are long as you play simple corny little tunes like John Martin plays. You don't need alot of people to create a Huge Marketing Machine just alot of overblown over the top credits like saying that he was voted as one of the top 3 in the world - what a joke! "The Chopin of the guitar", as a composer compared to Tarrega. You must be kidding. Guitar Player Magazine - gee they know a lot about Flamenco being a Rock and Roll mag! Who are they to make such a claim!

quote:

Did Juan steal your fans or what?

I have students that have better technique than him. I would like to teach him how to play tremolo and how to accompany dancers.

BTW the second guitarsist on his video with the dance company is doing all the work and "Juan" is following him. Otherwise he wouldn't have a clue and then he takes all the credit! What a joke!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 1:41:31

Wow this thread has all the makings of a great t.v drama....
CONTROVESY;
quote:

He has a Spanish accent which seems a bit phony

ROMANCE;
quote:

DELUSION;
quote:

INTRIUGE;
quote:

SIDE STORY;
quote:

Ottmar is crap

REALITY CHECK;
quote:

Juan disciples but please, wake up and smell the coffee

LIES AND DECEAT;
quote:

A celebrated virtuoso of the flamenco guitar

REALITY;
quote:

Juan Martin is under floor class. But from th view of composition he is... eeh...?

CHALLENGES;
quote:

If any of the Juan's antifans here think they're better than him, come on and prove it, upload some mp3

REGRET;
quote:

that's all, no more comments on Juan any more in this thread or any other

RESISTANCE;
quote:

This foro is a democracy you know

APPRECIATION;
quote:

thank you for the good scolding

ANGER;
quote:

I think F--- you would be the appropriate response

TRUTH;
quote:

corny little tunes

AND MORE CONTROVERSY;
quote:

Juan Martin is the biggest Con in Flamenco
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 3:58:45

Miguel de Maria

Dominic,
brilliant! I'm so glad I made the cut down there, at first I thought you were going to leave me out.

How about....

MANLOVE

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 4:50:51

sabo

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to Miguel de Maria

quote:

ORIGINAL: Miguel de Maria

quote:

ORIGINAL: sabo

Sabo,
If you really must know about the price of tomatoes in Singapore, you should probably ask Skai or maybe Ryan, because they're from that neck of the woods.

LOL ;) ok lets forget it, I'm sorry anyway!

quote:

It is a shame to live in an area with few flamencos, but there may be some hiding in the woodworks. I think it would be worth your time to look hard and really ask around. There may be some genius who is semi-retired but might teach someone who really wants to know.

I really wish to know where they are hiding

quote:

You say there is only one small dance school, but that is a start. First, the teacher is likely to know any guitarists in the area. Second, getting around that place in any way you can is going to help. You can learn simple Sevillanas and just get in there and start playing it.

LOL this school is the reason of my frustration, when I called the woman who is teaching there asking about flamenco guitar teachers, she told me that she is also searching for anyone and asked me if I would work in her school

quote:

Of course, there are videos, tab, DVDs galore, but I'd rather focus on anything you can do personally. There are plenty of people who use those things but don't really take the effort to get out there and experience it themselves.

Yeah, that's what I am trying to do. But what is more frustrating that the world of music doesn't know a lot about OPEN SOURCE like the world of programming, in which I am living ;) Have a nice day

Best regards,
Sabo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 7:11:12

cneberg

Leave the guy alone. He hasn't done anything to anyone here. He seems to make people who attend his concerts and buy his records happy and that's all that matters. Same with Liebert.

Besides, majority of these spanish guys who have monster technique, are lousy composers. They make CDs with all those neat technique tricks and that's about all you get from them. Robotic performance.

I really don't get it, why so many people feel threatened by him, especially those who claim they are way better than him. Envy?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 10:17:59

Florian

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to cneberg

lol depends what day u catch me on, if someone says hes good il say hes crap if someone says hes crap il say hes good lol..

sorry i am not sure how i work either , i didnt come with the manual

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 10:25:58

sabo

Well Juan martin will be here in about 40 days in Szczecin. I'll see how polish people react to his music and if there are many ppl interested to listen or if the concert will be empty.

Polish people really don't know flamenco and if you tell them juan martin or gerardo or sabicas they don't know what is the difference. Of course there are exceptions, so if he manages to entertain the audience here then he is successfull guitarist and if they get bored, then otherwise. I heared from others that he was positively viewed in his previous concerts in Poznan, but its another city

I shall see here!

Best regards,
Sabo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 10:33:40

el ted

I'm afraid to say that I'm beginning to be appalled by the 'experts' on this forum. If you want this site to be shut down just carry on as you have been doing!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 10:48:56

RE: how to contact juan martin? (in reply to el ted

quote:

If you want this site to be shut down just carry on as you have been doing

Aww c'mon man, im pretty sure most of them were only joking. Please, dont shut us down el ted.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 10:56:08

tluczek

quote:

In his book he claims that everything is his own compositions when in reality None of it is! Secondly he never studied with Nino Ricardo or Paco de Lucia that is all lies! "The Flamenco Guitar" by Juan Grecos is a far better book for beginners. But better to learn from a good teacher than from a book.

Where does he claim like that? Show me the page, fragment, where is it written like that. I have some of his books, and when he does Diego del Gastor, he writes "Bulerias by Diego" (or something similar) and he tells about it, shows pictures from Moron de La Frontera, etc. If he doesn't tell about it, then it's some veeeery old traditional piece, which noone claims rights to. Nevertheless, doesn't Paco, Gerardo or others rip off from legendary players, they just change it more (add more notes, etc.). Noone is angry with that and they'd not be with Juan giving their falsetas as examples to get to know flamenco. And I can assure you he always tells about it.
quote:

What I mean is that the audience is ignorant of what good flamenco guitar playing is - they even like Ottmar for God's sake! How many flamenco guitarists attend his concerts? If they are professionals they would not go to this this guy.
Audiences are easily pleased, they wouldn't know the difference between good or bad flamenco are long as you play simple corny little tunes like John Martin plays. You don't need alot of people to create a Huge Marketing Machine just alot of overblown over the top credits like saying that he was voted as one of the top 3 in the world - what a joke! "The Chopin of the guitar", as a composer compared to Tarrega. You must be kidding. Guitar Player Magazine - gee they know a lot about Flamenco being a Rock and Roll mag! Who are they to make such a claim!

You still didn't tell me why did they prefer Juan to Rafael Cortes.
I mean it's different kind of story. People on the foroflamenco.com are guitarists, advanced with techniques, listening for a long time to the music, which is too difficult for non-flamencos to listen to. It's not that they're deaf, it's just a matter of having a better knowledge of the music. Juan gives them a simple pure old flamenco, and he does it good. They like it and maybe later they'll like the best virtuosos better thanks to Juan. It's like with programming in computer science. There are many great books teaching advanced concepts. But without reading a simple book with basics, wrote by some author who can brilliantly write about it, you can't understand it. And I think he deserves some respect for that, at least not calling him a cheater.

quote:

I have students that have better technique than him. I would like to teach him how to play tremolo and how to accompany dancers.

Yes, you're right, that's not a proper tremolo, but it has its own sound which is quite nice. It's more like ornamental than continuous. People like it and don't see a difference. He doesn't also play picados. He says he doesn't need it to create good feeling and aire. He plays a very good alza pua and 4-fingers downstroke continuous rasqueados. Does anyone still play like that? I'll never agree that it sounds the same like 3-fingers continuous one. There is much more flow in that.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 11:06:52

tluczek

Fragment from an article:

"It’s not uncommon for flamenco guitarists to start learning their art at an early age. But to teach yourself, and to start doing so at six years old is the mark of a true maestro. Juan Martín was born and raised in Malaga, in Spain’s southernmost province of Andalusia, where flamenco culture runs deep. He picked up the rudiments of playing by watching other young guitarists, exchanging ideas with them, and listening to recordings of masters like Niño Ricardo.

When Martín moved to Madrid at the age of 17, his first destination in the Spanish capital was a shop owned by the Conde brothers, who made the country’s most sought-after flamenco guitars. “I walked in, very much the provincial and full of myself, to try out some of their instruments,” says Martín, reached in London, where he now lives. “An old man interrupted me, and in a gravelly voice asked where I’d learned what I was playing. I told him: ‘From an album of Niño Ricardo.’ He said: ‘I am Niño Ricardo.’

“He was pleased I’d been so meti?culous in learning his variations, and pointed out some things I’d got wrong,” Martín recalls. “After that I would often drop by the shop. He was nearly always there, and helped me a lot.”

Martín subsequently befriended many brilliant players, including the then–rising star of flamenco, Paco de Lucía. “I was a frequent visitor to his house. There were many wonderful juergas [flamenco sessions] with him and his brothers Ramón and Pepe, and the singer El Camarón de la Isla. Paco certainly had an effect on me at that time [the late ’60s]. But I quickly realized that to be a leading player you have to compose and arrange, and to find your own distinctive expression.”

"
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 19 2006 11:14:16
Page:   <<   <   1 2 [3] 4    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3] 4    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote