Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Anders Eliasson blanca for sale   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

hhmusic

Anders Eliasson blanca for sale 

hello foro readers -

a friend of mine was recently moving and needed to sell some guitars, so i bought his new anders eliasson blanca, which i now need to sell myself.

it is a spectacular guitar, and if i didn't already have an excellent blanca, i'd be keeping it. in new condition, with mechanical pegs from pegheds.com

i know that anders is a regular poster to this forum, and i don't want to undercut his prices. so this one is for sale at exactly the same price he sells them for plus duty and shipping from Spain, a total of $3250. it is available now though, instead of having to wait half a year.

if you have one on order with him, please wait till he delivers. and if you want special features or measurements, please order directly from him.

but if you want one of his amazing guitars right now, in standard 650/52 measurement, this one is a real beauty.

(note: i pulled this picture from his site, at www.eliassonguitars.com; it is of the actual guitar for sale):

thanks for looking!

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 9 2006 1:57:39

hhmusic

RE: Anders Eliasson blanca for sale (in reply to hhmusic

tonight i'll take a few more pictures of the guitar and post them. really a fantastic, absolutely professional quality guitar. anders is making quite a name for himself. if any questions or requests for specific photos, please email me. thanks-
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 15 2006 14:28:10

hhmusic

a picture of the label

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 18 2006 6:18:32

hhmusic

headstock, with mechanical pegs, by pegheds.com.

these work like normal pegs, in that you can push them inward to get more tension - very cool - and yet like machines, in that they have 4:1 planetary gears within the peg shafts, so they tune just like machines.

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 18 2006 6:20:55

hhmusic

a photo of the back; very nice heel and 3-piece back, excellent wood choice and superb french polish finish.

check the foro for other satisfied buyers of anders' guitars. truly professional instruments at a reasonable price.

3-day approval, money back guarantee that the buyer will be satisfied. this is a great guitar and I can offer this with complete confidence.

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 18 2006 6:23:18

hhmusic

hello, i've had some emails on this guitar but it has not sold yet. so ...

MAKE ME AN OFFER --

we might find a price that works for both of us. it's a great instrument, the equal to many more expensive guitars i've played.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2006 22:43:28

hhmusic

would someone please buy this guitar?!

it's a really good instrument, worth more than it's price, and of course, i offer an approval period - you can return for a refund (minus shipping) if not satisfied; i'm confident in it enough to stand behind it with that.

if you're interested, please email me, post here, or MAKE ME AN OFFER -

thanks!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 14 2006 22:36:46

TANúñez

What a beautiful guitar! You should keep this one and sell your other one.

Tom Núñez
www.instagram.com/tanunezguitars
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 0:27:28

duende

i think most people that wants an Anders has orderd it stright from him.
Maybe thats why the response in so weak..

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
And don't make it a race.
Enjoy the ray of sunshine that comes with every new step in knowledge.

RON
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 7:01:04

[Deleted] (in reply to hhmusic

[Deleted by Admins]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 13:27:44

hhmusic

nealf, i've only seen a couple of posts by you so far, but you always seem to be the dark cloud following things around.

if you have no intention of buying or even looking, or making any kind of positive statement, please don't bother to post negative remarks.

you have no idea if this is a good guitar or not, or if anders makes good instruments, which he does, so please keep your theorizing to yourself.

this is a very fine guitar, that is better than many i have played from more expensive and well known makers, at a fraction of the price. anders is a dedicated builder, who puts his heart into his work, and makes professional level instruments at honest and affordable prices. i think that is commendable.

is it as good as my other two blancas? not quite -- but then it's also $3000 cheaper, and anders has not been building as long.

so, if someone out there has been playing a crummy factory instrument, or even a 'famous maker' guitar that they're not happy with, and wants to upgrade to a handmade, great sounding, luthier guitar at a very fair price, this could be a really good option for them. i would appreciate it if you would not steer them away from this opportunity, or cast aspersions on the builder, when you know nothing about either.

thank you-
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 15:09:56

[Deleted] (in reply to hhmusic

[Deleted by Admins]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 15:31:37

bernd

RE: Anders Eliasson blanca for sale (in reply to Guest

Hi hhmusic,

I agree with nealf. His questions are quite normal. As you surely know I´m selling my Sanchís 1F.PS Especial because I need the money. Although it´s still for sale I don´t push it the way you do it as "would someone please buy this guitar?!". Because of Anders´ reputation you can be sure we can assume something about the quality of his guitars. By my experience I won on selling especially flamenco guitars I can tell you that interested buyers will often ask you questions like nealf does. And selling a flamenco guitar is very seldom done in a short time. But if I won´t find a buyer I would keep my guitar for myself - although it might hurt because of the money I really need.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 19:54:33

hhmusic

guys, i don't think i was flaming nealf, just asking him not to post negative comments about things people are selling. if he were selling a guitar, i'm sure he would not appreciate someone criticizing it - someone who has not seen, played, or heard it.

over the years i have bought and sold many, many good guitars. for instance, i just sold my 1987 reyes. i was the second or possibly third owner. it was the best guitar i've ever played, and i've played and even owned several examples of guitars from every great maker except Barbero and Santos. i owned the reyes for several years, but ultimately decided it was too small for me - i've got XXL hands - and i had too much money tied up in it, so i (very painfully) sold it. you can see it here: http://www.classicguitar.com/f-87Reyes.html

the point is, many wonderful guitars get sold on the used market. my number one guitar right now i bought used. almost all of my previous guitars i have as well. people sell guitars for many reasons - financial, fit, taste, or just to try something else - not solely because 'they're not any good.' on top of that, the sound, response or playability that one player loves, another may not.

so, assuming a guitar is poor simply because it's for sale on the used market is extremely short sighted.

and what i can say, in my considerable experience with many top level guitars, is that the two guitars i've selling on the foro, the anders blanca and the conde negra, are very good guitars - a claim i stand behind with a two-day approval period. so, you don't have to believe me. a buyer can try the guitar to see for themselves.

by the way, while i'm new to this forum, i have also posted about guitar set up and cejillas, not just about guitars for sale.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 21:02:48

MKodji

I agree with hhmusic on this. Sometimes we sell the guitars to try other ones. Not because they are bad ones. Even if you ask someone why you're selling it, they will not even tell you why exactly, they could simply say for "financial reasons" which is a good cause.

hhmusic, how much did you ask for your Reyes? Can you tell me. You can PM me if you don't want to say it on the forum.

Thanks,

Mike
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 18 2006 21:50:35

Jim Opfer

quote:

you can see it here: http://www.classicguitar.com/f-87Reyes.html

Jeez! hhmusic, I posted about Chris half an hour ago, I've bought the guitar. She's stunning and a joy to play, tell me more about the instrument.

Jim.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Aug. 3 2006 11:01:05

Jim Opfer

RE: Anders Eliasson blanca for sale (in reply to MKodji

This has all turned a bit nasty and I want you to know that I have just bought a very fine Reyes from Chris Kamen @ Classical Guitar and it turns out to be the one hhmusic sold.
1987 and in mint condition. She is stunning to play, perfect set-up with a beautiful Reyes flamenco voice and loud. I have been looking for some time and never imagined I'd fine one this good, so I just want you to know that hhmusic definately has credibility with me.

Jim.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Aug. 3 2006 18:45:47

hhmusic

hi all, just thought i'd follow up; the eliasson has sold to a very happy buyer in california. thanks for your interest.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Aug. 24 2006 2:54:06
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post