Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

CONDE A26   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

nickeyg

CONDE A26 

There is a guy selling a A26 on Ebay with almost the same exact description as last week but dude has a different user name. Both user names have no feedback. I could swear its the same guitar though. Could this be a scam? I contacted the seller with the previous name and asked him since he lved in Virginia if any of the prominent players in Va like Todd K or Ricardo had played the guitar. He said that they had and Ricardo really liked it. Ricardo never got back to me in a PM to confirm, so this may be one of those to be careful of also, Nick
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 24 2006 1:50:49

Patrick

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to nickeyg

Someone has a Reyes with no feedback and lousy pictures as well on Ebay. Looks a bit fishy as well.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 24 2006 5:02:48

[Deleted] (in reply to nickeyg

[Deleted by Admins]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 24 2006 19:36:40

doublek

i dont know guys but the way of the post in brief makes me very worry.i my self have conde i took about 40 photos for it and if i am going to sell it i will write alot about it.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 25 2006 14:48:12

Ricardo

For the record, this was the same guitar that Don Soledad advertised and sold last year, and I defended because one of my friends bought it. The guitar is really great. He is selling it now because he is getting married. I tried to convince him to keep it, but he needs the money and he is not playing much anymore. He prefers his Reyes, but I personally prefer this Conde. I know what he is willing to let it go for and I think it is worth more in the long run. But yeah it is legit.

I think it is a shame thanks to the internet and EBAY business that everyone is so afraid of getting ripped off or whatever, unloading junk. Truth is you never know, and with guitars come on, everyone has different tastes. I wish I had the money or some of my students who deserve the instrument had a chance before he put it up on EBAY.

Ricardo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 26 2006 17:42:20

steve

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to Ricardo

nickeyg/Richardo,

If I run a search for a Conde A26 on ebay I don't find the listing. Is it hiding in plane sight...hehe?

thanks

steve
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 27 2006 19:22:35

Ricardo

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to steve

Ha Ha suckers! It is no longer for sale and in my house now! My roomate bought it. It was a great deal imo. Believe me it is going to get played A LOT!

Ricardo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 28 2006 3:34:36

nickeyg

Congratulations! I wouldn't have bought it anyway sight unseen unless the deal was really really good. Plus the no feedback thing, lame description, pictures, etc. But really wanted to forwarn foroflamenco people against any scams. Ricardo you hooked your boy up and I totally understand. You live in VA and you had apparently played the guitar so that is really the only way. I have already decided that the only way I would ever buy a Conde is at Felipe V in Madrid. Shred forth, Nick
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 28 2006 4:17:59

steve

Ricardo,
LOL........I hate you with much respect.................hehe

steve
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 28 2006 4:24:32

steve

I forgot,....... I never saw it, what did it sell for?????????

steve
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 28 2006 4:26:08

eslastra

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to Ricardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricardo

For the record, this was the same guitar that Don Soledad advertised and sold last year, and I defended because one of my friends bought it...... Ricardo

Wow, that guitar has been around. I bought that A26 from Rudy 'El Kabong' 4 years ago. Played the heck out of it for a couple of years. Then Don bought it from me just before he moved to Florida. Now it's in Wash DC. Glad to know that it is in good hands

Eddie Lastra
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 29 2006 9:10:45

doublek

hey congratualtion ricardo that you bought this guitar and also this room mate i wish i had the both no man you deserve this guitar , by the way thats me egypsy happy for you waiting for your new clips with your new conde
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 29 2006 9:42:41

Ricardo

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to eslastra

Just to be clear it is now my ROOMATES guitar, who plays quite well actually, though of course I will be playing it sometimes. One thing I was wondering Eddie. Don sold it because he was getting married, my friend sold it for the same reason. Not sure of the entire history of the instrument, but should my roomate be worried?(or hopeful maybe )

Ricardo
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 29 2006 23:00:20

elkabong!

RE: CONDE A26 (in reply to eslastra

Hi Y'all!!!
I heard my name mentioned & had to respond.
It seems my old girl ; ( '97 Conde A26 ) is quite the "Gypsy Tramp" being passed around by all you guys !!!
Wild Kharma huh ?!!?
I've gone through 6 Felipe V Condes now. All good, but I realize now that I'm a "Reyes - Kinda Guy" through & through.
The only exception is my '72 "Faustino" Conde peghead...What a FERRARI !!!!
Cheers;
Rudy
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 31 2006 12:55:04

DSOL

Wow! that guitar has been around! It's a GREAT guitar and a rare find for a Conde A26 which are so inconsistent nowadays. I recorded with this guitar and it sounds great! I'm happy that it's in a flamenco household (Ricardos) where it deserves! Ricardo: Tell your roomate to hold on to that guitar!

Ciao!
Don
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 8 2006 16:01:02
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll