Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Ricardo Sanchis...Solista vs 2 Af...anyone have knowledge?   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

aironadams

Ricardo Sanchis...Solista vs 2 Af...... 

I am narrowing down options for a first "real" flamenca and I do love blancas. I would really appreciate anyone with knowledge of these 2 guitars to share with me. I was told the neck of the solista does'nt look perfectly straight...".99.9% straight" he said.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 28 2021 23:40:28

JasonM

RE: Ricardo Sanchis...Solista vs 2 A... (in reply to aironadams

I’ve heard of the Solista model but don’t know much about it. I think it was a model from the 90’s? I do have a 1997 Sanchis Carpio and it is a really great guitar for the money. But unless I could play the two guitars in question I would lean towards the Sanchis Lopez 2f myself. Especially if the Solista has a neck that is 0.1% not straight LoL..???
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 1 2021 17:13:32

Echi

RE: Ricardo Sanchis...Solista vs 2 A... (in reply to aironadams

I'd check the neck before buying any guitar: What does it mean it's not perfectly straight? The solista is an old nomenclature but basically it's the 1F Sanchis as it's signed by Ricardo. If the neck is straight the solista is the best option, if it's not, stay far from the guitar.

The nineties are the best years for the Sanchis Carpio guitars imho: take care there are premium fully hand made models and studio models. The premium models can be something special (not all of them though), the studio models are good guitars for the price.
I saw very few premium guitars in the Usa market.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 11 2021 13:22:04
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post