Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out. Outlook and suggestion to recover!   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   2 3 4 5 [6]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

estebanana

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Doitsujin

I see Piwin and Ruphus have met. Superb!

One is a dog butterer and the other butter cats and turkeys. It's ok we can all get along, just like ebony and ivory, side by side on my piano keyboard...la laaaaaaaaaaaaa la alalaaaaaaaaaaw.....

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 1:29:20

jalalkun

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to estebanana

aaaaaand here we go again with them big black dildos. this thread is messed up

My name is Jalal.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 9:21:38

Piwin

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Dudnote

quote:

Jeeze! Where you got to go to watch a good fight these days? Talk about cante accomp with no rajeo!!

Ppffffff. I bet you're not even a real goat!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 10:36:50

Ruphus

I think that no one is loving peace more than I do. And only few are as much convinced that peace is imprinted into our genetics (and that thus an opposite condition of apathy can only lead to psychosis).

So, if longing for peace and vibes one should show compromising and unanimous. -In a coherent world.
In the one we are living in however, upside-down, rewarding destructive, exploiting, selfish and insane policy ... one being moderate and harmonious, whether voluntarily or not, means to support inhumanity.

Being consequential in an insane world of monarchic elite, troubled majority and dying out creature must mean to be lively engaged and thus also involuntarily in dispute.
Aside from sincere dispute being base for true harmony and friendship anyway, a perverse world like this one needs talking turkey most urgently.

With western Enlightment on a U-turn since almost 40 years now; more over even retard eastern sultanate mentality and autocracy taking over occidental regency and culture, what may be appearing like grinding ointment in a heated debate with fellows could actually be tomorrows humane butter.
In need of a second renaissance, in fact it must.

For realization of what essentials it takes for sane societal change and a much lesser diverse species inhabited, still hopefully somewhat lively planet in only few years, it takes our exchange of arguments first, before hitting the streets.

The current insight that margarine isn´t really better than butter, seems not enough of realism yet to allow for love, peace and harmony. Unfortunately.

So, may we forgive each other, in the end accounting for best intentions. Only not omitting discourse. The sprout of humane civilization.
-

Having said that: Butter just rose in price worldwide for a fat 50%.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 15:09:09

pundi64

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Piwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piwin

quote:

Jeeze! Where you got to go to watch a good fight these days? Talk about cante accomp with no rajeo!!

No here is real proof that he does, the demonic goat.

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 19:01:19

Dudnote

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Piwin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Piwin

quote:

You big meany!!! I'll eat your pot plants and defecate in your butter!!!

The great mammalogist George Schaller described in his book Stones of Silence the great lengths he would go to trekking through the mountains of the Indian sub-continent to clarify if the large ungulates there were sheep or goat. He would undergo immense hardship to be sure to arrive at exactly the right time of year (usually winter) when the large mountain billies would strut their stuff and display what sets them appart from the sheep. Schaller's defining criterion of what made goats goats and sheep sheep was that male goats, during the rut, would urinate down their hind legs and regularly flick their tongues over their penises.

So darn it, you might have just blown my cover. No matter how hard I try to become a goat, the self fellatio thing just isn't happening. That said, give me enough beer and I can urinate down my inner thigh with the best of them. So I'm a half-bread? Hmm, could go well with butter - the warmth of the bodily fluids melting it to just the right consistency. Now if I've learnt anything from this thread it is that a large Yamaha strap-on is what's needed - I could then pass my evenings practising my goat rutting routines to videos of Himalayan Blue Sheep (whom Schaller declared were definitely goats) on Discovery Channel.

Ay compañerita de mi alma
tú ahora no me conoces.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 22:50:06

Dudnote

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to pundi64

Wow, that's one sick goat. He should see a doctor, or an exorcist, or the pretty dairy maid at the butter churn.

Ay compañerita de mi alma
tú ahora no me conoces.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2017 22:57:34

Ruphus

Finally, modern art getting consequential.
Apes selling paintings for up to 2 grands.
Among them Bubbles, the chimp of Michael Jackson, now due to earn income for host.
http://www.spiegel.de/video/affe-bubbles-von-michael-jackson-malt-bilder-video-1784772.html
(Sorry, it´s in German language.)

Admittedly, the guys do have an elated stroke.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 23 2017 17:32:40

Ruphus

Since uploading above post, I have been thinking about a certain foro fellow (he knows whom I mean), who will have perceived my late pointer at Bubbles´ artistic work as just another PITA by me.

That is when I think what a pity it is that we can´t sit together and swig down some sake. I would still be a PITA to him, and we would remain of very different opinion in some realm, while of shared intention within others. But at least he could see that I am having no actual animousity. To the contrary.

Long live sincere striving, anyhow! :O)

PS:
Watching the ways theses apes bend over their paintings ... And how they paint ... So exactly similar to how kids do.

If fellow species only survive long enough, there will be animal rights appreciating a long under estimated intellectual and emotional world.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 24 2017 14:44:23

pundi64

WAIT !!!we are not done beating this horse -

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 24 2017 21:13:36

Ruphus

Pert Pundi, shut up.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2017 12:31:50

mark indigo

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Ruphus

can this thread die out yet? The outlook is so bad, there are no suggestions from me to recover it....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2017 12:53:14

pundi64

RE: Forecast: Flamenco is dying out.... (in reply to Ruphus

LOL Ruphus you can't take a little humor, bite me, and then kiss me where the sun don't shine.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2017 18:31:27
Page:   <<   <   2 3 4 5 [6]
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   2 3 4 5 [6]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post