Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

estebanana

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to El Frijolito

quote:

You could call it, "Open Mike Night." Seriously, that would probably be the best kind of venue.

Do you use the knife or the trocar to open Mike?

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 19 2016 22:56:43

El Frijolito

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to estebanana

quote:

Do you use the knife or the trocar to open Mike?

I don't think Lenador was talking about hosting cutting contests, but you'll have to ask him instead.

Personally I use neither - I have no desire to turn my life into a Herschel Gordon Lewis film.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 19 2016 23:05:42

Leñador

Slashmenco huh?? hmmmm I'll give it a consideration lol

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 19 2016 23:19:43

Richard Jernigan

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Leñador

quote:

ORIGINAL: Leñador

quote:

Next you need to study spanish hard to understand the cante, right? Even my spanish friends have difficulty understanding the words in the songs sometimes.

None of my Mexican and Salvedorian coworkers can understand the words, I usually do a little better than them because I've now been exposed to more Andalu through Internet radio and YouTube interviews etc.

It took me a while, but I can make out a fair amount of it.

One of my best friends was married to a woman from Mexico City, from a wealthy and intellectual family. He was a gringo from Chicago, but they spoke Spanish at home as much as they did English. My friend, his wife and her sisters all could immediately pick up the most arcane andalu from a record they had never heard before.

I was mystified.

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 4:59:22

minorthang

slashmenco .maybe vincente amigo will arrange sweetchild of mine with a bluerias compas -- RJ very envious of you seeing Roland dyens he really is almost ethereal

gotta say after lotsof listening i love solo guitar ,but when classical guitarists play the same repertoire all the time its abit old had ,at the present im in china and all people will play the same program hope it changes-- Taiwan will have a classic l guitar festival soon hopping that will be promising

note to jumpoff topicbut any one going to taiwan/or changsha for festivals?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 10:57:11

Brendan

I had exactly that with Tomatito's solo show some years ago. I liked his more recent show with singing and dancing better--especially the part where he just sat there rattling a bit of compas and enjoying watching the dancer doing her thing.

Aside from Tomatito, the other big beasts seem to have gone the same way. PdL's last show, Paco Pena's recent shows, Gerardo... all doing group-work.

Here is a view from Spain. I don't think the author of this piece has thought the matter through--there are some very obvious rejoinders. I post it just to open another angle on this business of solo flamenco guitar: http://www.aireflamenco.com/lascosas/2691-cuales-son-las-posibilidades-para-los-guitarristas-flamencos-espanoles

https://sites.google.com/site/obscureflamencology/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 11:14:00

Mark2

I think it's ok to focus on different things at different times. Like most non Spanairds, I became interested through the guitar. Sabicas & Montoya record specifically. I saw both of them live and as a guitarist who played popular styles, was captured by their music, and the nature of their gig.
I always knew a flamenco guitarist should be able to accompany, but learning it posed a unique challenge-at that time in my area there were few opportunities. After a time, I found myself playing solo at a Spanish restaurant and a drunk Spanaird came up and wanted to sing fandangos-I knew three fandangos solos but had no idea how to follow him. A short time later I found myself playing in dance schools and trying to learn to accompany cante. It got to the point where I didn't even want to do the guitar solo in a show. No interest at all. Now, I haven't played for dance in about a decade, and singing even longer. I listen to solo records such as VA's, Paco Serrano's latest, Diego del Morao's, Moraito, etc. with great enjoyment. It's in fact the only way I can get through 40 minutes on an elliptical machine. I went to VA's show over Farruco's grandson's recently. But I spend time at home picking apart accompaniment moves from records as much as practicing picado. So, I'm throughly confused but still enjoying it all.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 16:37:02

Leñador

quote:

Here is a view from Spain. I don't think the author of this piece has thought the matter through--there are some very obvious rejoinders. I post it just to open another angle on this business of solo flamenco guitar: http://www.aireflamenco.com/lascosas/2691-cuales-son-las-posibilidades-para-los-guitarristas-flamencos-espanoles

ummmm has he never heard of Enrique or Julio Iglesias? Spain has commercially driven pop music too, REAL flamenco guitar will never attract the audience Jesse Cook does, it's too "heady" to attract the general public. The general public wants to mindlessly bob their head and shake their butt.

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 18:18:27

Ricardo

Once again, unlike the rest, I have to say there is no such thing as, for ME, "too much of a good thing". If the artist is good and wants to be there doing this, I can endure it for hours, days, weeks. I know from the first few bars of ay ay ay, if a cantaor is good. If it's mediocre, man, nothing is more difficult to endure. Same with Dance. I know a lot of the structures...being forced to sit through it whilst the giddy guitar fans sitting next to me are like "oh wow that DANCER!" Or..."oh that singer really lets his heart out"...when I know what they are singing or dancing specifically, and worse, that they are just "fulfilling a role" so to speak, for me is just "ugh!!!!". Eye roll. So a deep self indulgent solo that goes on for ever, if it is good stuff, It's just icing on the cake for me. I have always been a "put that on repeat!!!" Kind of guy.

Now, if I KNOW an artists is great, and deliberately holding back, like trying to be tasteful or doing things only to please the crowd, or other wise compromising his or her art...I find THAT infuriating. Really makes me want to just break something. Unless it is done in such away as to be held back until the right moment, which is fine, so it delivers a heavy emotional punch, that's fine. But just doing things to be acceptable is just boring. To me. Finally, I know I must endure all the complainers, but I find that gets OLDER than anything.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 20:17:44

Richard Jernigan

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Ricardo

Just to be clear, though my first post in this thread may come off as pretty negative, in fact i'm not complaining, and I'm certainly not prescribing.

I've had a good time at a tourist oriented but well executed tablao performance in Ronda. I've enjoyed a session of mainly up-tempo dance at Casa Patas in Madrid with up to date guitar accompaniment, after a good dinner and a couple of glasses of good wine. I might not have gone if Larisa had not expressed an interest, but while I was there I genuinely enjoyed it.

And I have really enjoyed a few performances in Old Town Alexandria. In fact, to celebrate Larisa's Master's degree I hosted a dinner for nine there, and enjoyed a conversation with Ricardo when they took a break.

I'm just saying what I tend to gravitate to, and what most often grabs me emotionally. I'm not putting down any other areas of the art. More power to them. I enjoyed Niño de Pura when he was here fairly recently. I've got tickets to Vicente Amigo on Wednesday...

But after midnight, with the lights down low and a glass of Cognac beside me, it's more likely to be Terremoto de Jerez (padre) and Manuel Morao on the CD, or even the DVD player than Diego del Morao.

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 22:15:21

Leñador

Ricardo that's probably why your as good as you are. You have the mixture of passion and patience required to become exceptional. I'm not a "put that on repeat" person and that tends to fall into my playing. If I can't learn something reasonably quick I tend to drop it. I'm sure that's going to doom me to a lifetime o mediocre playing but I gotta make myself happy.
I want new, all the time new different and interesting, it's a blessing and a curse..........or it's just A.D.D. lol

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 22:49:17

tele

quote:

ORIGINAL: Leñador

Ricardo that's probably why your as good as you are. You have the mixture of passion and patience required to become exceptional. I'm not a "put that on repeat" person and that tends to fall into my playing. If I can't learn something reasonably quick I tend to drop it. I'm sure that's going to doom me to a lifetime o mediocre playing but I gotta make myself happy.
I want new, all the time new different and interesting, it's a blessing and a curse..........or it's just A.D.D. lol

Mediocre flamenco guitar skills is an achievement and something most other guitarists can respect alot. Takes lots of patience and study to get even the basics right. Unfortunately the reason I lost alot of interest in playing flamenco guitar is that it lacks for me the "new, different and interesting" part you mentioned, which I can find with electric guitar. But every time I go back to spain I get inspired to play again by visiting the Peñas flamencas and just the andalucian atmosphere.
I think the flamenco guitar is most difficult to master and the most beautiful sounding, unfortunately it's very difficult to make new flamenco music without it losing it's flamenco essence. Just my thoughts regarding the flamenco guitar we discuss...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 20 2016 23:51:08

Leñador

I hear what your saying. I find the new and different in people's accompaniment. Right now, it's endlessly fascinating to hear guitarists decisions with cante and baile. It's subtle but it's seems nearly limitless. I feel like I can hear how clever they are.

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 1:11:49

Richard Jernigan

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Richard Jernigan

I suppose my introduction to flamenco had some influence on my present taste.

I grew up with Spanish as a second language. In the summer I spent at least as much time in the ranch foreman's house, where Spanish was spoken, as I did in my grandparents' house. One of the foreman's sons is almost exactly my age. We are still close friends.

While in the 3rd through the 5th grades in San Antonio, Texas, Renaldo Antonio "Reggie" M(an Irish surname) was my best pal and accomplice in crime. Reggie's father was an Irish mining engineer who was often gone on business to various places in Latin America. His mother was from a prosperous Nicaraguan family. Spanish was most often spoken at Reggie's house, and his mother insisted upon proper castellano, though her pronunciation was Latin American.

Reggie even went so far as to ridicule local speakers of Tex-Mex. Not people we knew at school. That would have been dumb. We were careful to form an alliance with them, but he would sometimes harass people we met at random around town. I kept out of it. It embarrassed me. It remains mysterious to me why we never got our butts kicked, or at least had a knife pulled on us. He's now retired from a lucrative career as a lawyer, so maybe he was just a good judge of who to pick on even as a kid.

In the U.S. Army in 1962 I was stationed at Aberdeen Proving Ground for a while, just north of Baltimore. On weekends I would go to New York and hang out at the club Zambra. After a while I was invited to the after hours juergas that went from 2 AM Sunday closing time until sunrise, or later.

Quite a few Spanish artists circulated through New York in those days, and almost all the cantaores and tocaores ended up at the juergas, even a few of the dancers. Sabicas never played for the general public there, but he often played at the juergas. He never hogged the stage, always inviting cantaores and other guitarists to play despite the immense respect they all accorded him. He loved to accompany cante, and often accompanied dancers when they appeared.

I made the acquaintance of Fernando Sirvent, Zambra's house guitarist, and his sister Amor who had a gift shop and dance studio in Washington, DC. I had a guitar with me, and was beginning to learn classical before I went into the Army. Flamenco fascinated me.

When I was out of the Army, back from Central America, and had a little money I traveled to Spain. I hung out at the club with the same name, Zambra in Madrid, where Rafael Romero "El Gallina" was the featured cantaor and Perico El del Lunar (padre e hijo) were the guitarists. I also heard Mairena a number of times, usually accompanied by Melchor de Marchena, and various other great artists on the Madrid scene in the mid to late 1960s. I stayed in Spain for several months, and made it to Triana. The Gypsies hadn't been kicked out yet, and there was cante in many bars. I took a few lessons from an old guy who was the house guitarist in one of the bars. I sampled the scenes in Jerez and Cadiz.

Somehow I never heard of the scene which attracted so many Americans to Moron de la Frontera, centered around Donn Pohren's place, Diego del Gastor, Fernanda and Bernarda until I got back to the USA. My exposure was to Madrid and the bigger cities in Andalucia.

So my introduction to flamenco was heavy on cante, and light on solo guitar and baile. But back in Texas there was very little baile, and even less cante. For the real thing the closest source was Manolo Caracol's place "El Rincon de Goya" in Mexico City, or his competitor "Gitanerias." I worked pretty hard on solo guitar, got to where I could play all the published transcriptions of Mario Escudero's stuff, copped a little Sabicas and Niño Ricardo off records, and hung out with some of Ed Freeman's students when I moved back to Austin for grad school.

Ed knew what he was doing. His transcriptions were accurate, the technique he taught was authentic. He was a literate and educated musician who played dance bands and jazz in his native England, then pulled up his tent stakes and went to Spain after WW II to become a flamenco. I got a little acquainted with him, but had the good sense never to take lessons from him. Our temperaments were not a good match for a student-teacher relationship, but I liked him. He was a great guy, and he attracted some great people as students. I never knew how he ended up in Dallas, Texas, but I'm glad he did.

I suspect my introduction to flamenco differed a fair amount from that of those on the Foro who came to the art mainly via the guitar.

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 2:40:52

Leñador

quote:

I suspect my introduction to flamenco differed a fair amount from that of those on the Foro who came to the art mainly via the guitar.

Indeed! What a great way to learn about flamenco.

Tonight was a show in LA. Jesus Montoya, Antonio Triana, Gabriel Osuna, Manuel Guiterrez, Fanny Ara and my lady's teacher and our good friend Mizuho Sato. Not international stars but had me on the edge of my seat for two hours, coulda maybe used a guitar solo though lololol jk I yus kidding.

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 4:30:41

Ricardo

quote:

Ed knew what he was doing. His transcriptions were accurate, the technique he taught was authentic. He was a literate and educated musician who played dance bands and jazz in his native England, then pulled up his tent stakes and went to Spain after WW II to become a flamenco. I got a little acquainted with him, but had the good sense never to take lessons from him. Our temperaments were not a good match for a student-teacher relationship, but I liked him. He was a great guy, and he attracted some great people as students. I never knew how he ended up in Dallas, Texas, but I'm glad he did.

A friend of mine was a close friend and student, and when Ed passed his widow unloaded some cool stuff on him. Namely, a 60's era Ramirez I got to play the other day that was just fantastic. He also was a luthier apparently as my friend has one of his personally constructed guitars as well. Glancing at his transcriptions I found it odd he viewed the Phrygian key forms as actually in the normal major key, with accidentals against the key signature all over the place. For example siguiriyas por medio or Alegrias in A major would have the same key signature.

www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 9:55:45

RobJe

quote:

I hung out at the club with the same name, Zambra in Madrid, where Rafael Romero "El Gallina" was the featured cantaor and Perico El del Lunar (padre e hijo) were the guitarists

Perhaps we were there at the same time?

I visited Zambra in Madrid in 1968. I was advised by a Spaniard to dress smartly and behave myself. The owner, Fernan Casares insisted on respect for the artists. This marked the place out from other tablaos. La Zambra was dominated by singers. It opened in 1954 in c Ruiz de Alarcon 7 and closed in 1975.

They had a touring company that visited London in 1960. This was the first time I saw anyone playing a flamenca negra (Perico del Lunar Hijo ). The programme notes written by Cesares underline the behaviour he encouraged in Madrid.

‘It is important to know how to listen to flamenco. At first it may sound like so much noise, but followed more carefully its inner rhythm or “son” becomes clearer, and also its deeper human message. But it has to be listened to as intensely as a concierto (sic) if its pathos is to reach the heart. Flamenco needs no special explanation; all it requires is the ability to listen in silence; a silence we trust our guests will observe, in their own as well as the general interest, when they visit our “Tablado.”’

Below is a copy of the list of artists from the programme. Part 2 of the programme was devoted to “Flamenco Cante Grande”.

Rob

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 13:05:40

Anders Eliasson

quote:

I need cante, it just starts getting boring after a while. Anyone else had a similar experience at a guitar hero show????

Oh... yes. That happened to me years ago and i havent been to a solo guitar concert since.
1 exception: Some 6 -7 years ago there was an homenage to El Niño Miguel here in Huelva and many of the big shots showed up, Tomatito, Pepe habichuela, Sanlucar etc. They played some 15 minuts each, a break, another one and so on. That was great. there was some cante and baile inbetween. All in all very interesting.
But a solo guitar concert.... Even with group and le-le-le por tangos singers. thats not my cup of tea. These endless falsetas that dont go nowhere gets really boring.

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 14:54:56

Grisha

It's nice to find out your art has zero merit for some people. But I already knew that.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:04:54

Bulerias2005

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Grisha

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grisha

It's nice to find out your art has zero merit for some people. But I already knew that.

Even the most refined art may have zero merit for some people... ever met someone who says "I don't like music"? I have.

Daniel Volovets
Jazz, Classical, Flamenco, & Latin-American Guitar
http://www.danielvolovets.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:21:24

Leñador

quote:

Best I can tell no one is saying that. We're all guitar players here and we all praise your playing pretty regularly.
I think what you had said about Vicente building a better set list with a very intentional order would have likely made a pretty fair difference though I still would have appreciated cante and baile. I think too it's what you expect, I heard he had a fantastic dancer and Rafael with him so in my head I was like "Nice, a full on show!". If I had known before I went that it was going to be a guitar recital I would've been a little more mentally prepared for that.

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:37:03

Grisha

That is fine. Hearing this from people who understand and love flamenco is a bit different. It's somehow similar to the comments that say you have no heart and no soul in your playing. Okay, I will shut up now.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:39:05

Ricardo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grisha

That is fine. Hearing this from people who understand and love flamenco is a bit different. It's somehow similar to the comments that say you have no heart and no soul in your playing. Okay, I will shut up now.

FLAMENCO Guitar solo bashing has been a big part of flamenco aficion since Segovias time.

Flamenco dancers are the rare exception of aficionado of guitar solo....as it affords them ample time to change their costume.

www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:46:07

Piwin

Could be worse. Imagine being a professionnal Alaskan throat singer

Personally I see a huge difference between recitals and other kinds of concerts. Though I may be misusing the term "recital". What I mean is that it is too very different thing between having one guitarist or two on stage, and having one guitarist as the center of a band. IMHO, the former is more introspective, it's about full immersion in the sound and not so much about what is being shared with other people in the audience (kind of as if the artist was communicating directly to each audience member individually but not to them as a whole). But V. Amigo style shows mimic what you'd see in the tablao, the other artists are present. It starts to feel like a rock concert where there's is as much if not more sharing between audience members than between the artists and the audience. In that setting, it's a bit weird to have the guitar take center stage all or most of the time. To me the impression gets even stranger the more "support artists" you add. That to me is the "issue", the set-up of having a band somehow gets me to expect something like a tablao, but then I'm "deprived" of the art of the other band members present. One of the most moving recitals I've ever been to was one of Javier Conde (unfortunately I haven't had the opportunity to see you yet! But whenever you drop by Madrid next I'll be there!). He managed to take us on a journey of emotions. Was really amazing. But I get the feeling that if he had added any other instruments, or a singer to accompany him, it would have made the experience less intense and not the other way around.
Anyways, just my 2 cents.

"Anything you do can be fixed. What you cannot fix is the perfection of a blank page. What you cannot fix is that pristine, unsullied whiteness of a screen or a page with nothing on it—because there’s nothing there to fix."
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 15:51:50

Grisha

The only way a solo flamenco guitarist gets flamenco club's membership is if he learns to dance or to sing. Maybe it's not too late for me. Just a faint glimmer of hope.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 16:11:45

Sr. Martins

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Bulerias2005

quote:

ever met someone who says "I don't like music"? I have.

Worse than that is the amount of people who think they like music. Usually they only care about lyrics and how outrageous the "artists/performers" can be.

"Ya no me conoce el sol, porque yo duermo de dia"
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 16:16:50

Grisha

I am sorry for the bitterness, but it has been in me for a very long time. Sometimes I feel like the past 32 years of my life with guitar have been wasted, but I only feel that around flamenco community. I understand it's my problem and I have to come to terms with reality. My apologies if I have offended or disappointed anyone. Better if I stay away from foro for a while. Please carry on with the original topic.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 16:49:18

jg7238

RE: I'm kind of over solo guitar (in reply to Sr. Martins

Quite frankly I am fine with solo guitar, cante con guitarra or without guitar. Even just baile is great. I can definitely watch and listen to this for hours . It starts at 18:20.. So beautiful in my opinion...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 16:56:49

Leñador

quote:

I am sorry for the bitterness, but it has been in me for a very long time. Sometimes I feel like the past 32 years of my life with guitar have been wasted, but I only feel that around flamenco community. I understand it's my problem and I have to come to terms with reality. My apologies if I have offended or disappointed anyone. Better if I stay away from foro for a while. Please carry on with the original topic.

That's crazy, you have monster technique, ability, and sense of music. Why not just learn some accompaniment? I bet you'd be pretty damn proficient within a year AND you'd have monster falsetas between the cante/baile. Plus you could give a big middle finger to snobby aficionados.

quote:

It starts at 18:20.. So beautiful in my opinion...

Indeed!

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 17:13:48

BarkellWH

quote:

Not everyone is "over solo guitar," Grisha. As I mentioned in my post above, I still very much long for a solo guitar concert by Sabicas, or even Carlos Montoya, who first piqued my interest in flamenco when I was 17 years old, both live in concert and on vinyl LPs. I have since learned a lot that I did not know then, including a love of and appreciation for cante, but I have never lost my love of the lone flamenco guitarist, just the man and his instrument, producing amazing music. There are many ways we express ourselves, and if yours is as the lone guitarist, by all means continue without apology. You need not acquiesce to current trends or the taste of others. I haven't, and I am very comfortable with my choices. You should be too.

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 21 2016 17:25:37
Page:   <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages