Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Paco de Lucia recordings   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Pimientito

Paco de Lucia recordings 

Hi everyone. While I have been compiling the Paco de lucia Discography I sometimes obtained more than one copy of each disc. This was because I bought recordings in batches that I could not seperate. I have a few items that I would like to sell as a single lot. Please dont ask me to sell just one of them. This is a great start to anyones Vinyl collection and contains several recordings such as the Fosforito singles a 1964 Sevillano EP and Ricardo Modrego EP that are ultra rare and difficult to obtain. The recordings are:

Chanela (7”single) Side B-Montiño 1981 PHILIPS 60 29 518
Convite (7" single) side B-Herencia (solea) 1981 PHILIPS 60 29 576
Cancion de Amor (7" single) Side B- Almonte 1990 PHILIPS 878 236-7
Palillos, Jaleo y Guitarras - Paco de Lucia and Ricardo Modrego (7"EP) 1965 PHILIPS 436 337 PE
El Camaron de la Isla con Paco de Lucia - La Virgen Maria/Mira que Bonita (7" single) 1974 PHILIPS 60 29 258
Fosforito-EP "Campanitas de Oro y Plata" 1970 BELTER 52.363
7” single Fosforito "Saetas" - A Jesus Nazareno / Por Palio La Luna Llena 1973 BELTER 08.227
El Sevillano "Canta El Sevillano" (4 track EP) 1964 PHILIPS 436 270 PE
Fosforito - LP Antologia 1971 Volume 2 BELTER 22.58
Paco de Lucia y Ramon de Algeciras En Hispanoamérica 1969 PHILIPS 58 43 199
Cafe del Burrero Vol. 2 LP 1974 OLYMPO L-235

I am asking for 150 Euros for the set. The Ricardo Modrego EP is worth nearly 50 alone. Postage costs will vary depending on your location. Payment by bank transfer. Please PM if you are interested as this will help me to further the research into Pacos Discography.

By the way, If anyone is interested in buying the entire Vinyl collection of works as listed in the discography then please let me know too. I warn you that it will not be cheap though.
Pimientito

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (3)

Follow my blog http://pimientito.wordpress.com/

"Ceremonial" by Mark Shurey "Pimientito". CD and digital download vailable on Amazon and
CDbaby. http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/markshurey
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Mar. 30 2015 9:42:49
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote