Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

2005 Hmnos. Sanchis-Lopez 2F blanca $1000 OBO   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

2005 Hmnos. Sanchis-Lopez 2F blanca ... 

2005 Hermanos Sanchis Lopez flamenca blanca 2F model. Spruce top/Cypress back and sides. 660mm scale 52mm width at nut.

Almost new condition (purchased August 2005) 3 small dings on top - other than that, it is in perfect condition. Bausach hard case include - made especially for this model (photo).
Sanchis-Lopez is known for making most, if not all Condes from the Felipe V shop, so their own models from the 2F to the 1A Extra sound almost exactly like the Condes that costs 3-4 times as much. I used to own an A26 Conde from Felipe V taller and actually prefer the playability of this one!

Also included is a B-Band AST (acoustic soundboard transducer) installed 3 months ago worth $200 and installed by a pro. B-Band AST pickups are "bar none" the best sounding pickups for flamenco or classical guitars. It sounds closest to a condenser microphone and picks up golpes nicely unlike other piezo pickups that give a boxy or "plastic" sound.

I paid $1150.00 for it in August from ole-flamenco.com. I'm getting my Lester DeVoe in a month so this guitar will not be played much. More photos are available by request.

photos:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/soledad_don/album?.dir=/5d3b

$1000 OBO plus shipping
(321) 652-2806
six_cuerdas@yahoo.com

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Dec. 26 2005 2:54:18

RE: 2005 Hmnos. Sanchis-Lopez 2F bla... (in reply to Guest

Hi man,

How's it going? I was just wondering if you got my email... i replied from my gmail account.

In my e mail I asked if i could borrow the guitar to play the "gig" at the coffee shop on the 19th... and try it out... to see if she likes me.

Thanks,

John
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 11 2006 0:29:09

Doitsujin

I never heared about someone who lend a guitar before making a deal. Is that normal in other parts on the world?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 11 2006 9:27:18

Good Day -

I just wanted to say thank you. Now that I have had the opportunity to spent some time with this instrument, I have been very suprised with the quality of sound it possesses. It has a very nice blend of a crisp, broad tonal palette and suprisingly fine projection - far and above many, many others in workmanship and, most importantly, in tonal quality. For the price it is an amazing find. Thank you again.

All the best,

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 21 2006 14:55:00
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll