Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: What´s up with the lisp?   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Ruphus

RE: What´s up with the lisp? (in reply to Ruphus

Interesting self-reflection.
Only that it appears like of a split personality with making two simultane antagones of oneself.

The same spirit that has not enough energy to inform itself on contents, yet all of its focus for pseudo intellectual parotting, all the time assuming unqualified opinion elsewhere, whilst in the same time claiming to be evaluating informational whereabouts of the centuries.

Pseudo intellectualism can be funny to watch, with that clumsy sewing of cover by patchwork parotting.

How are the chimps painting today? hehehe
Anyone here know how they painted 100 years ago?

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 4 2014 11:02:44

estebanana

quote:

Interesting self-reflection.
Only that it appears like of a split personality with making two simultane antagones of oneself.

The same spirit that has not enough energy to inform itself on contents, yet all of its focus for pseudo intellectual parotting, all the time assuming unqualified opinion elsewhere, whilst in the same time claiming to be evaluating informational whereabouts of the centuries.

Pseudo intellectualism can be funny to watch, with that clumsy sewing of cover by patchwork parotting.

? hehehe
Anyone here know how they painted 100 years ago?

Ruphus

You simply can't except that you throw the same old tropes over and over and think that is qualifies as substantive critique. And you spoil the enjoyment of art for others with your ossified and horribly inaccurate opinions. I am so happy and thankful that you are not in a place of authority over young students who you would certainly wound and confuse with your caustic lies.

Thank God you are not a teacher. It is the only solace I find after reading your disgusting posts.

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 4 2014 12:22:20

Ruphus

How about qualification before judge, Stephen.
Your exposure of superificial understanding and lack of knowledge paired with fancy of superiour judge is ridiculous.

And BTW; I have had students and learning friends all of my adulthood and received exeptional gratitude when they looked back years later.
I have had even stunned professors after helping individuals through their exams.

And I am experienced enough to realize a wannabe intellectual. You are occupied with your eagerness of being a thinker. That is why you hate me as litmus that contradicts your pseudo intellectualism.

Your elevating of clumsiness and celebrating of substantially different levels as conjured equal may verify your personal entangelement as sprouting wannabe, but it does no good to what actually counts: The matter.

Why not inform yourself, instead of parroting as cheap Adam Wheeler what you deem as new age´s impressive intellectualism.

With so much energy invested into fashion, you could instead already be autonomously informed and thinking.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 4 2014 12:56:15

estebanana

quote:

How about qualification before judge, Stephen.
Your exposure of superificial understanding and lack of knowledge paired with fancy of superiour judge is ridiculous.

And BTW; I have had students and learning friends all of my adulthood and received exeptional gratitude when they looked back years later.
I have had even stunned professors after helping individuals through their exams.

And I am experienced enough to realize a wannabe intellectual. You are occupied with your eagerness of being a thinker. That is why you hate me as litmus that contradicts your pseudo intellectualism.

Your elevating of clumsiness and celebrating of substantially different levels as conjured equal may verify your personal entangelement as sprouting wannabe, but it does no good to what actually counts: The matter.

Why not inform yourself, instead of parroting as cheap Adam Wheeler what you deem as new age´s impressive intellectualism.

With so much energy invested into fashion, you could instead already be autonomously informed and thinking.

I am occupied with the hard work of making guitars, playing the cello and painting a picture now and then. None of which I'll share to any great extent as long as you are allowed to foist your crap opinions on others.

If you want to insult me and say I'm a pseudo intellectual fine, your call. But to say I'm invested in fasionable theory thinking and that my process is not mine is much more of an insult I've ever given to you. You want to take everything away from others, you are intellectually selfish, selfish, selfish. You can't let others have their methodologies without calling them wrong, or saying those who hold different opinions from yours are brainwashed. You can't, or are unwilling, or incapable of processing the logical conclusions of others into part of the conversation.

You have the ego and the hubris to claim that you are a litmus test for others and conjecture the reason I hate you is because I don't accept your 'devils advocate' stance? How grandiose, and how truly deluded.

You coupled an ad hom attack with a fine defamation of character.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 0:31:41

Ruphus

A hypothetical question, Stephen:

What was to be if I was right with those statements?
I suspect that you would still be cherrishing aversion against me, for your symptomatic approach. ( Me introducing the devil.)

While I do wish for harmony, to my understanding getting along can´t be priority over matter. The latter is primacy.
( And in general I find it really entertaining and educating when the matter is priority; even though not doubting that in my case better diplomatic skills could only be useful.)

Further, with my limited diplomatic skills I wouldn´t even know how to incorporate certain takes into a consensus and ignore eventual disproportion / injust.

You can only make arrangements in respect of things / moves that won´t trigger another mischief. However, many aspects will produce mischief somewhere else when arranged as variable.

It is only that in our mainstream methodology deconstructivism is hardly known, lest even applied. Which again is not a coincidence.

Neglect of deconstructivism ( a main factor of ethics, besides) after all is one of the major intellectual means to organize a pretended democracy sans realization of it actually being a dictature.

You want an example of completely amputated deconstructivistic skills?

You are watching in the billions how a few thousand people are amassing endless values as private property and on their path and tactics of destruction are derpiving men and creature of innate rights and supply.
Lately even so ruinously exploiting life and planet that we are facing the greatest species extinction ever.

In the meantime the supposed thinking individuals among you are noting that social forms of societal organization had proven to fail.
That is all.

It is like living in the late 19th century and stating that combustion engine had proven as misconception, for noone been able to bring that tech to serial production.
Let aside to seriously consider an alternative to steam engines at all.

As if new ways to modern production and mobility weren´t in demand anyway.

We don´t need contemplation, no basic acknowledgement of sobriety and proportinality and no suspicion against private chambers that are labelled "democracy". Just keep moving on.

For, we could try out those crap opinions later on in Nirvana.

How self-focussed and conceited am I to see blatant phenomenons of faint, and where the hell are you wise, moderate, tolerant, politically correct hosts living?
What planet are you experiencing?

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 9:40:35

estebanana

deleted

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 9:45:44

Richard Jernigan

There are those who would like to have Ruphus banned from the forum. I say, keep him as an interesting specimen to study. We don't have any new earth creationists here, but Ruphus will do for an example of someone with an impregnable belief system, which enables him to regard all others as benighted morons to be trampled upon.

Rave on, Ruphus. You are the Only Enlightened One!

Now, watch what happens.

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 19:08:55

Paul Magnussen

RE: What´s up with the lisp? (in reply to Richard Jernigan

quote:

We don't have any new earth creationists here

I’m currently engaged in a discussion with one on Amazon, and she’s absolutely sweet, polite and charming — in fact, the politest person in the thread.

You’re right about the impregnable belief system, though.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 19:34:04

Escribano

RE: What´s up with the lisp? (in reply to Richard Jernigan

Ruphus's inbox is full, so he will have to read it here. We do not live in a world that has to heed his views, or my own or anyone else's individually (it doesn't listen very much to any one of us) - but this is our place and I hope he will reflect that it is not the ideal platform for his deeply held convictions, not to the point where he 'intellectually' lashes out at those who may disagree with him.

Ruphus's posts will require my approval before publication for a while.

This thread is locked and I wish you all peace, friendship and understanding.

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Oct. 5 2014 19:37:11
Page:   <<   <   1 [2]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote