Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Standards of Insanity   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Ruphus

Standards of Insanity 

Could be appearing like humor when me talks of insanity out there, but it is meant dead seriously.

First of all open pluto- and autocracy before everyones eyes under an allegedly educated common sense of the western world.

And now the eventually escalating madness of driving into revival of Cold War and beyond.

Look at the coming to head situation in South-Asia, at the US activities in Latin America, and now the western instigation and running nuts ante portas Russia with news of today informing us on US infantry to be sent to Poland.

Hey, we know that this oligarch´s world is getting ever harder to spoon feed to pedestrians in their right mind, and that fund claims have become scarce, now that the Third World is insisting on keeping more of its mineral and labour resource to its own plutocracie´s disposal.

And we know that the first and only black president of the USA is finding himself under great pressure of the further conservative fraction at home in order to mimic the martial among his predecessors ...

But is his personal image and career / his backseaters´ wrangling for maintenance of capitalistic economys pseudo cycle, background enough for to manouver into unforeseeable, eventually completely escalating warmongering?
( Boy, this personel has turned out more spineless and remote driven than I had anticipated.)

How are we sitting there and digesting the current news as if it was about chips with guacamole?

Are we sane still?
... Maybe I´m just a matrix in a B-movie, meant to wake up soon from this totally unbelievable crap?
WTF is this!?

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 19 2014 18:44:37

withinity

RE: Standards of Insanity (in reply to Ruphus

Are we still sane ?

That was lost a long time ago, actually it could be argued that our so called sanity never even existed and the most civilized cultures and people on this earth still had primal motives behind their actions. i.e procreation which is animal

As for politics and world events , i don't even want to get into it but shortly IMO the game is rigged and the corruption is so widespread throughout all levels and sectors which is only natural considering if the root is infected in this case our 'leaders' that the rest would also be compromised.

I feel ya man , its really screwed up at the end of the day when all is said and done humans are animals aswel literally, this is all too often neglected and brushed aside.

Imo it all comes back to this the base of the human condition is about the denial of death , man has the ability to recognize higher consciousness but at the same time he is trapped in body that is inevitably going to rot away and become worm food.

Its not easy conceive , being made to live only to die yet at the same time knowing all this , is a creaturely burden that manifests its ways through the endless use of shields and belief systems in order to help transcend death.

Transcending death could mean anything really as its so diverse , an example would be a soldier able to kill in cold blood without remorse because in their mind they haven't really killed anyone considering there was leader that told them to do it, and I mean its totally acceptable isnt it? '

Does anyone ever question people in military service that kill each other no , they don't its taken for granted that your Government has best interests at heart and essentially you are given a license to kill without any repercussions, yet if you kill a man get sent to jail regardless of the justification.

Anyway , i get your point and agree this place is a circus.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 19 2014 22:15:45

Ruphus

RE: Standards of Insanity (in reply to Ruphus

Good to see that there are others who realize the standard nutjob out there.
- Even if that expresses in only one post.

Only let me point to one thing.
The final outcome of an action / contribution as in the edn self-serving must not be an ethical issue at all.

Hence, when one´s goodwill results in the surrounding feeding you back, that is just OK and of sense.

It is very different from aimed strategy and apathy on an agenda of selfishness.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Apr. 21 2014 13:14:13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote