Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Audio Technica Pro 70 lapel/guitar condenser mic   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Blondie#2

Audio Technica Pro 70 lapel/guitar c... 

I'll be listing this later in the week on Ebay but thought I'd put it here first in case anyone wants it. I am selling my Audio Technica Pro70 lapel condenser mic for £49 plus postage.

This is a great and cheap solution to amplify your guitar without modification to your instrument - the attached preamp has a low frequency roll off, which is essential when miking this close.

Also, the soundhole clip has felt inside it, so it will not scratch your guitar. Pic shows it mounted, though you can mount it anywhere on the soundhole (could probably put it inside the guitar too, though I wouldn't advise that).

The mic is in its original box with paperwork and all original accessories. PM me if interested.

Full blurb:
Audio Technica PRO70 Cardioid Condenser Lavalier & Instrument Microphone
This miniature condenser microphone achieves full-sounding pickup and is known for outstanding consistency and dependable performance. Supplied with both a clothing clip and guitar mount, it provides natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier and excels in pickup of acoustic guitar. The PRO 70 is designed to make music and speech clearly and comfortably audible, yet never draw attention to itself or its operation. The microphone is equipped with a low-frequency roll-off switch that allows for reduced pickup of room noise. The versatile PRO 70 may be powered by either battery or phantom power. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.

Features

Miniature condenser microphone is ideal for both vocal and acoustic guitar applications
Natural and articulate vocal reproduction when used as a clip-on lavalier clothing clip included plus windshield
Excels in pickup of acoustic guitar with included instrument adapter (clip to attach mic to sound hole of guitar - its lined with felt so that it doesn't scratch the guitar)
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
Switchable low-frequency roll-off (essential when miking a guitar this close)
Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
Operates on battery or phantom power
Clip to attach the preamp to your belt if you wish

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (2)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Sep. 9 2013 15:41:13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages