Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: AE911Truth   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3] 4 5    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

guitarbuddha

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to BarkellWH

quote:

ORIGINAL: BarkellWH

No, just as one more example of a poseur talking about something he knows nothing about, in order to advance his preconceived ideological position, which no factual information or reasonable argument is allowed to disturb.

Bill

Wow that would sound like you if you weren't too busy ruling the world to suffer from delusions of grandeur.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:19:32

Aretium

The invasion of Afghanistan was not self-defense under article 51, because the attacks on Sept. 11 were criminal attacks, not "armed attacks" by another country. Afghanistan did not attack the United States. Most of the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia. There was not an immediate threat of an armed attack on the United States after Sept. 11, or Bush would not have waited three weeks before initiating his October 2001 bombing campaign. The nature of the defence must be "a necessity of self-defence, instant, overwhelming, leaving no choice of means", and no moment of deliberation".
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:20:57

estebanana

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to guitarbuddha

There just as many valid debunkings of conspiracy theories as there are wacky theories.

Looks like a hole to me.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-pentagon

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-world-trade-center

Sorry it's not der Speigel the Messiah of all magazines, but these articles are worth reading if have a truly objective and analytical mind.

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:25:12

guitarbuddha

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to estebanana

quote:

ORIGINAL: estebanana

There just as many valid debunkings of conspiracy theories as there are wacky theories.

Looks like a hole to me.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military/news/debunking-911-myths-pentagon

And how does that relate to me ?

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:29:27

Ruphus

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to FredGuitarraOle

quote:

quote:

The pentagon hole as opportunity for general dismiss, huh?

No, just as one more example of a poseur talking about something he knows nothing about, in order to advance his preconceived ideological position, which no factual information or reasonable argument is allowed to disturb.

Bill

I stated to recall a video that described the hole in the pentagon as of merely 6 meters.
After your post I entered "pentagon hole" into google.

quote:

Whatever hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 made a hole several meters wide in the front wall between the first and second floors. It emerged three blocks later, leaving behind a perfectly round hole of about 2 12 yards in diameter.

The device or craft entered the wall of the Pentagon just behind the heliport. Half an hour after the attack, this front wall collapsed. The photograph below was taken in the minutes following the attack, when help first arrived. The wall at this stage has not yet collapsed. In the accompanying image, the point of impact has been enlarged. It spans from the first floor of the building to the second floor, 7 12 to 8 12 yards high. It is as wide as the two windows above (5 12 to 6 12 yards). It would appear that the wall between the building's two supporting pillars has been removed.

http://rense.com/general25/missa.htm

So much about me as "poseur" and you in the know.
"Know"? What do you ever "know" other than true to party principles parroting?

In your nicely harmless world of some sincere democratic American policies meant to help the world?
What illiterate mind exept of straw grabbing nationalist drowners do you expect to eat such trash still after more than 6 decades of despicable international policies?
-

quote:

ORIGINAL: FredGuitarraOle

I usually don't like to comment about such delicate matters, but in this case Aretium said it all for me. I couldn't agree more with you man. That's exactly what happened in Afghanistan and all the other places, they bombed a neighbourhood to catch a criminal. That's not the way to do it.

The worst that the diabolic neocons did to the people in that part of the world has been to stir up a fading retardedness with all means available from organizing, financing to stuffing with weapons.

To this day I am puzzled of what they were counting with. whether they might have been thinking that they could stamp out irrational fanatism later on after use, or if they were heading for a total clash of the cultures.

Before these idiots ruined it all and went to muster the most lunatic mavericks and build them podiums, the trend of modernity in Near East was towards secularism.

And each and every chance for profanity and democracy there that occured over the past 35 years has been negelected and muted by US foreign policies and western concertized national preliminaries like withholdings in the press, etc.

But hey, that must be conspiracy theory. Didn´t you know that warshippers of capitalism are out for fairness, freedom and democracy for people throughout the world.

Poor clean slates that are all baselessly diffamed by insane poseurs.
All their profitable, ressource ensuring and competition circumventing international destruction for a pathologically greedy minority of super rich and entourage has just humanly been nothing but mistakes, you know.

Won´t you be putting it into your pipe finally and smoke it!?

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:32:29

Aretium

Can i just say this is a great debate about a really delicate subject, usually on other forums, world war three would have erupted
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:32:31

estebanana

Because guitars have holes and Andre Segovia led a specious terrorist plot against Abel Carlevaro to cover any evidence of the non front hole guitar Carlevaro played.

A horrid tragedy that must be investgted.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:34:15

azamuner

Maybe it's time to break this out.

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:35:58

estebanana

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Aretium

quote:

Can i just say this is a great debate about a really delicate subject, usually on other forums, world war three would have erupted

No not really in my opinion. It's trolling at its finest. The trolls are rolling out the same specious accusations and run wild over the idea that music and other fun stuff could be discussed because they are so angry and take it out on others. I don't think it's funny or productive, it think it very fuked up and selfish.

It has no redemption value in the end, it just ends in squabbles and pettiness. It's gross and useless.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:36:47

guitarbuddha

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to estebanana

quote:

ORIGINAL: estebanana

Because guitars have holes and Andre Segovia led a specious terrorist plot against Abel Carlevaro to cover any evidence of the non front hole guitar Carlevaro played.

A horrid tragedy that must be investgted.

Not at all then.

EDIT and whats with all this editing ?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:37:59

Aretium

Although I don't believe this was a hoax, I do believe that the truth is always most important.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:42:24

BarkellWH

quote:

Wow that would sound like you if you weren't too busy ruling the world to suffer from delusions of grandeur.

...said he who believes in the validity of the conspiracy theorists. Beware the Illuminati, who of course are responsible for everything.

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:46:39

estebanana

quote:

EDIT and whats with all this editing ?

Editing? EDITing ? I don't see no frikken editing...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:49:21

BarkellWH

quote:

The invasion of Afghanistan was not self-defense under article 51, because the attacks on Sept. 11 were criminal attacks, not "armed attacks" by another country. Afghanistan did not attack the United States.

The 9/11 attacks were most certainly Acts of War against the United States by Al-Qaeda and its affiliated organizations. You are absolutely wrong in referring to them as "criminal," as if they were equivalent to knocking off a Seven-Eleven convenience store. The flaw in your reasoning is that you seem to think Acts of War can only be perpetrated by nation-states. Acts of War can be perpetrated by armed groups such as Al-Qaeda. Nation-states only came to be officially recognized in 1648 with the Treaty of Westphalia, which ended the Thirty-Year's War in Europe. Yet war has been waged by national, subnational, and other armed groups for centuries. While Afghanistan did not attack the United States on 9/11, it was complicit in the attack because it harbored Al-Qaeda, which did plan and execute the attacks.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:54:21

guitarbuddha

quote:

quote:

...said he who believes in the validity of the conspiracy theorists. Beware the Illuminati, who of course are responsible for everything.

Bill

Bill you have no idea what I believe concerning this issue. If you can find where I have commented on it here or anywhere else let me know.

I have simply being you finding you personally offensive. And am yanking your chain. You are full of bile and I have seen scant evidence of the wit or self reflection which makes such abrasiveness tolerable.

D.

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 0:57:24

Ruphus

quote:

quote:

Bill

Right, there is no manipulation for profits anywhere, and things are only causal inherently.

You know like Bill who is wealthy only beacuse of his upright efforts and cognitive skills, while poverty is of the lazy and stupid out there who expect to be served.

And specifics like destruction of 50% of all food while 2 billion heads are suffering from hunger etc. are reasoned inherently just as well.

Told you already: This world couldn´t be had any other way. Things are inevitably coming together the way they are without any tweaks anywhere.
Just ask Bill about it and he may explain what coincidence and untouched fate is. ;O)

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:01:39

Aretium

Well america helped the taliban, so technically you are saying america should attack america too? Sorry, thats a joke in poor taste.

The taliban had no prior knowledge of the attack, played no role in it, publicly condemned the attacks and gave the US several options to solve the problem.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:03:39

BarkellWH

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Ruphus

quote:

I stated that the result of the attack on the Pentagon was a huge gash in the wall from the ground to the top, and that it went in very deep. That is exactly what happened. If you do not think the force of the crash caused the wall to collapse and the gash to appear, perhaps it was the Illuminati at work again. Or does your preconceived ideological position have no room to accommodate the conspiracy theorist's rap on the Illuminati?

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:04:03

guitarbuddha

quote:

Bill

Is that like , you know, English ?

If English is not your first language then please accept my apologies.

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:08:26

BarkellWH

quote:

Bill you have no idea what I believe concerning this issue. If you can find where I have commented on it here or anywhere else let me know.

Glad to, Chilli Fingers.

Here is my statement: "The jet liners crashed into the Twin Towers, and the heat and flames feeding on themselves and the structural damage caused ever greater damage, which in turn caused the collapse."

Your response: "You dont honestly believe in that fairytale do you."

I regret that you find my comments offensive, but I simply reply in kind to those who think they can call others delusional and wrong but cannot take the heat themselves.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:17:18

BarkellWH

quote:

The taliban had no prior knowledge of the attack, played no role in it, publicly condemned the attacks and gave the US several options to solve the problem.

The Taliban harbored Al-Qaeda, which did plan and execute the attacks. You are in no position to state whether or not the Taliban knew of the plan. The Taliban continued to harbor Al-Qaeda after the attacks, until the US attacked in self defense. Mullah Omar, who headed the Taliban, is still in hiding. Revisionist history won't wash.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:20:26

Aretium

Woah guys calm down, you do know if you start attacking someone personally your argument becomes invalid.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:20:29

BarkellWH

quote:

Like, you know, Valley Girl talk, like, is so, like, Valley Girl talk.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:22:07

guitarbuddha

quote:

quote:

Glad to, Chilli Fingers.

Here is my statement: "The jet liners crashed into the Twin Towers, and the heat and flames feeding on themselves and the structural damage caused ever greater damage, which in turn caused the collapse."

Your response: "You dont honestly believe in that fairytale do you."

I regret that you find my comments offensive, but I simply reply in kind to those who think they can call others delusional and wrong but cannot take the heat themselves.

Bill

My name is David I live in Scotland. I have been posting here for many years and have met other members in person. Notably Henry the Admin at the Gerardo Nunez masterclass where he published my photograph here.
I teach and play guitar for a living. I took a break from the internet because I found protracted debate wearying and wanted to catch up on my reading.

Your delusion about my identity in light of the matter in hand is quite delicious.

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:29:51

guitarbuddha

quote:

quote:

Bill

There is little virtue in missing the point Bill. Bad habit that.
D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:34:40

BarkellWH

quote:

Your delusion about my identity in light of the matter in hand is quite delicious.

Please accept my apologies for confusing you with Chilli Fingers, David. Definitely my mistake for which I apologize.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:49:46

Ruphus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aretium

Well america helped the taliban, so technically you are saying america should attack america too? Sorry, thats a joke in poor taste.

I have no clue whether Al-Qaeda ( which name is being claimed to have been invented by US instances, besides ) carried out this attack undisturbed, or whether this has been a fully arranged event.

What I do know with certainty from ethical levels and history however is that imagening scruples with targeting home is naive. If you look back you might wonder about the accidental attacks on US embassies and institutions abroad right on popularity drops of US presidents.

Never heard of the principle of Reichstags burning? It is a political phrase.

There exists no national entity in practical reality. There is no such concern, no such responsibility, indentification or empathy to make these paramount before major profiteering.
What absolutely provingly exists instead are mutual material interests that include ecnomical entities.

Just like there exist no authentic national financial agendas, but always two very different parts of it. States budgets and privatier´s budgets, of which commonly the first one is intended to merge into the second; and which if ever authentically managed would be of diametrically opposing aims.
-

quote:

quote:

I stated that the result of the attack on the Pentagon was a huge gash in the wall from the ground to the top, and that it went in very deep. That is exactly what happened. If you do not think the force of the crash caused the wall to collapse and the gash to appear, perhaps it was the Illuminati at work again. Or does your preconceived ideological position have no room to accommodate the conspiracy theorist's rap on the Illuminati?

Bill

This is not the order of events, nor the content.
It was my remark of recalling a video in which the hole in the pentagone was described as about 6 meters in size, for which you called me sort of clueless poseur.

And I suppose what you reshape as eye wittness to be looking like this:
?

One can possibly get an airliner through it if only wanting to.

Ruphus

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:53:16

guitarbuddha

quote:

quote:

Please accept my apologies for confusing you with Chilli Fingers, David. Definitely my mistake for which I apologize.

Bill

Thanks Bill. I have not been patient or kind. I am sorry too.

Lets start over.

D.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:56:25

BarkellWH

quote:

There is little virtue in missing the point Bill. Bad habit that.

Point not missed. Just responding in kind to a statement that tried to be "cute."

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:57:31

BarkellWH

quote:

Lets start over.

Sounds good to me. Let's consider the slate clean.

Cheers,

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2013 1:59:46
Page:   <<   <   1 2 [3] 4 5    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3] 4 5    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages