Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: AE911Truth   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

estebanana

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to tri7/5

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: estebanana

In my view, getting video cameras and a large ( or small yappy dog) dog would be more of a deterrent to burglars than having a gun.

Until it actually happens... then what? I guess you could throw a guitar at them.

Good luck throwing your gun at someone who steals your identity.

BTW no one is stopping you from having a gun, so you don't have much to complain about.

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:10:30

Leñador

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to estebanana

Keep your alarms, dogs, and guns, when I build my house I'm getting moat, filled with fresh water crocodiles. My only fear at that point will be trebuchets.......... and maybe bridge engineers........

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:14:36

estebanana

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Leñador

quote:

My only fear at that point will be trebuchets.......... and maybe bridge engineers........

I favor a trebuchet with rotted meat projectiles.

I also sharks with lazers, yeah thats the ticket....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:30:46

FredGuitarraOle

quote:

Keep your alarms, dogs, and guns, when I build my house I'm getting moat, filled with fresh water crocodiles. My only fear at that point will be trebuchets.......... and maybe bridge engineers........

And aviation maybe... And the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, unless you make no sewers at your house...

But as long as you have a predator guarding the house, you will be alright.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:45:16

tri7/5

quote:

Good luck throwing your gun at someone who steals your identity.

So we're talking about identify theft now?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:45:57

Leñador

quote:

And the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Damn, stupid turtles, I'll crap in the moat..........

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 18:55:43

estebanana

quote:

I'm sorry, you must have a reading difficulty. Go back and reread my original post and try not taking it out of context, again.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:03:33

Ruphus

I am overwhelmed by the plausible statements in this thread that finally made it clear how two planes hitting two towers will make three buildings neatly collapse just like through finest of large scale demolition preparation. - And that another plane hitting a Pentagon will cause no more than a 6 meter hole ( if I recall that right, nah?)

Apparently I have been underestimating the power of practical coincidences. And I am glad that the US government and USA secret services have not been able to ever keep secret any large scale operations, which reveales that phoneyness and inhumane policies there are not of any more extend than that of yours and mine.

How relaxing is that! :OD >phew!< Now having a turn to the other side for another peaceful nap.
Somehow, in the back of my head I always knew: This world couldn´t be better than the ongoing insanity that we are having.

Shall find me some rifle now to shoot in the air and hit some fraud in the butt somewhere. pfffrrr

Too bad that wishful thinking and self-fulfilling prohecy are not the same thing.
-

Richard,

I will still be respecting your scientific background in the future, despite your todays proof of ordinary human vulnerability to preconception inspite of what appears to be quite the physical impossibility on 9/11.

Ruphus

PS:
In sight of those coincident phenomenons pre and on 9/11 and you guy´s die hard brushings aside: In German we have a phrase that goes like: "And what do you dream of at night?"
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:29:43

Leñador

quote:

three buildings neatly collapse just like through finest of large scale demolition preparation.

That's not right, I know a guy who was living more then a mile away and said everything was covered in dust and there was rubble outside.

6 meter hole? Scale the pictures...........

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:37:45

Ruphus

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Pgh_flamenco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pgh_flamenco

The History Channel aired a program years ago that put every one of these myths to rest—or so I thought. It’s hard to believe anyone could find this sort of thing credible.

If, as I assume, it wasn´t any more substantial than what SPIEGEL-TV once presented, then it must have been the weakest back up behind the most deliberate stand that I have ever seen from such editorial. It really was the shallowest clatter I ever saw from a generally reputated source.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:48:02

Ruphus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lenador

That's not right, I know a guy who was living more then a mile away and said everything was covered in dust and there was rubble outside.

6 meter hole? Scale the pictures...........

What else would you expect from yet the best prepared demoliton of that size?
I would say that only if pre-covered by tarps could you expect rubble to stay inside.

If I recall a video correctly that break through in the pentagon was mentioned as 6 m.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:52:05

Leñador

quote:

I would say that only if pre-covered by tarps could you expect rubble to stay inside.

Haven't you ever seen that show "The detonators"? They can bring down huge buildings right next to other buildings without so much as a scratch.
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/detonators/detonators.html

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 19:58:58

tri7/5

quote:

quote:

I'm sorry, you must have a reading difficulty. Go back and reread my original post and try not taking it out of context, again.

Nothing out of context on this end at least I don't think so. Just so I'm clear though, having a dog and security cameras is for identify theft prevention per your original argument? I'm pretty sure I quoted the portion not talking about identify theft but physical break ins but somehow turned back into identify theft in your response. I see where you were talking about that in your previous paragraph which I didn't quote and made a completely different point. But again, correct me if I'm wrong.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 20:04:40

BarkellWH

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Ruphus

quote:

I am overwhelmed by the plausible statements in this thread that finally made it clear how two planes hitting two towers will make three buildings neatly collapse just like through finest of large scale demolition preparation. - And that another plane hitting a Pentagon will cause no more than a 6 meter hole ( if I recall that right, nah?)

I live two miles from the Pentagon and saw the damage caused by the plane shortly after it had crashed into it. You are woefully mistaken, as it was not a "6 meter hole." It was a huge gash in the side, from the ground up through the top, and it went deep inside. There was little sign of the plane, as the force almost completely obliterated it. You are obviously talking about something you know nothing about. Had you known what you were talking about you wouldn't be making such foolish statements.

Regarding your comments about the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers, I assume you are relying on your credentials as a world-renowned structural engineer and demolition expert, correct?

Oh, I forgot that your expertise on matters such as this is gained from "Der Spiegel" articles that are long forgotten and cannot now be located. Excellent sources.

Bill

And the end of the fight is a tombstone white,
With the name of the late deceased,
And the epitaph drear, "A fool lies here,
Who tried to hustle the East."

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 20:12:23

estebanana

There should be another category beyond off topic called:

So far off topic that is has nothing to do with the reality of music making bridges between cultures.

I'm sick of these destructive threads which are just trollish. Everyone knows by now this crap is anti productive to creating community.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 20:13:38

estebanana

quote:

Nothing out of context on this end at least I don't think so. Just so I'm clear though, having a dog and security cameras is for identify theft prevention per your original argument? I'm pretty sure I quoted the portion not talking about identify theft but physical break ins but somehow turned back into identify theft in your response. I see where you were talking about that in your previous paragraph which I didn't quote and made a completely different point. But again, correct me if I'm wrong.

No, having dog and security camera will make your house less of street side target, because burglars will see cameras and hear a dog. If the house down the street has no cameras and no dog then it might look like a better target.

There been research done which has shown that displays of surviellance devices around a home cut down the probability of that home being invaded because it is a harder target.

My point was, if you have a gun in the house and no external signs that your home is alarmed, has big a dog or video monitoring, it does not matter if you have a gun. Using a gun as the first line of deterrence does not matter because the burglar cannot see the gun. The gun does not provide a first line of deterrence because it cannot be seen from the street.

One of the time proven ways to keep burglars from being interested in your home is to make it known you have a big dog. Dogs make it difficult for thieves to operate and so do alarms.

If you want to shoot a burglar in your home no one is stopping you. Knock yourself out. But if you use some common sense and set up other systems to deter burglars from see you home as a prime target you will get less attention from burglars.

So you asked me if I would throw a guitar at a person who breaks into my house. I countered your dumb idea by asking you if would throw your gun at some one stealing your identity. My point being that indentity theft is on the rise and your gun will not protect you for identity theft.

So basically I answered your ridiculous notion by turning around on you. It's real simple, follow it carefully:

You said: Will you throw a guitar at a burglar?
I said: Will you throw a gun at an identity thief?

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 20:38:29

tri7/5

quote:

quote:

No, having dog and security camera will make your house less of street side target, because burglars will see cameras and hear a dog. If the house down the street has no cameras and no dog then it might look like a better target.

There been research done which has shown that displays of surviellance devices around a home cut down the probability of that home being invaded because it is a harder target.

My point was, if you have a gun in the house and no external signs that your home is alarmed, has big a dog or video monitoring, it does not matter if you have a gun. Using a gun as the first line of deterrence does not matter because the burglar cannot see the gun. The gun does not provide a first line of deterrence because it cannot be seen from the street.

I gotcha, I didn't catch that you were taking it from a preventive notion as much as a "this is all you need" type of stance which is how I read it.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 20:43:03

Chilli Fingers

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to BarkellWH

quote:

There was little sign of the plane, as the force almost completely obliterated it

Thats fanciful. So not one substantial peice of wreckage remained anywhere from a large commercial plane crash? The huge engines just 'dissapeared' from the force of the crash. How did they disappear, did they melt then the molten metal somehow evaporated or dissolved into thin air.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 21:22:36

Leñador

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Chilli Fingers

Nobody said it vanished, it's just not in one big piece. There are plenty of photos of plane pieces strewn about.

"The plane pieces were planted the night before!" hahaha

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/ats/pentagon757/planeparts-1.jpg

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 21:37:11

Ruphus

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to BarkellWH

quote:

ORIGINAL: BarkellWH

quote:

I live two miles from the Pentagon and saw the damage caused by the plane shortly after it had crashed into it. You are woefully mistaken, as it was not a "6 meter hole." It was a huge gash in the side, from the ground up through the top, and it went deep inside. There was little sign of the plane, as the force almost completely obliterated it. You are obviously talking about something you know nothing about. Had you known what you were talking about you wouldn't be making such foolish statements.

The pentagon hole as opportunity for general dismiss, huh?

quote:

Regarding your comments about the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers, I assume you are relying on your credentials as a world-renowned structural engineer and demolition expert, correct?

No, I am relying on attentively followed expert statements that exceeded the US officially ordered nonesense like a skyscraper would outdo an iglo.
And I have not been receiving a plentiful pecuniary life from a states preservation that I would need to defend now for my ordinary personal implications.
You are selling entity for your pampered belly button, Bill.

quote:

Oh, I forgot that your expertise on matters such as this is gained from "Der Spiegel" articles that are long forgotten and cannot now be located. Excellent sources.

Bill

I suppose this is supposed to sound very substaniating.

I at least have been reading that political magazin intensively for the vast of its prime time when it was the most investigative paper in the world.
Something no opportunist careerist could had been wanting to experience for the life of his.

And TYI: All that I have said CAN be located as longs as you are willing to pay the subscription for to access the SPIEGEL archives, where can be read up on decades of the worlds dirtiest laundry as the personal nightmares that you would had never been wanting to note. About lowest ethics that you would close your eyes before if they were brought to your sight.

Why should you care for its epidome of unscrupulousness when all that counts is that a party has been feeding you well, isn´t it.

You know, one can realize what he might not have been prepared for, but never what he ordinarily neglects.

Now back to physcis of 9/11 to who needs flying pigs be natural phenomenon.

Seriously guys: back then when American propaganda films were purporting that consequences of CO2 emissions were to be Europe´s baseless invention to only harm US economy, you were buying into that one too, no?
And now, you see, the floods, storms and whatnot that are increasingly damaging America are merely common. It´s just that you for some reason have not been noticing these before.

Similar to the sibling towers which would had dropped anyway sooner or later, as the builders had been skimming on material and must have used tin instead of steel, which then funnily glew yet three weeks after collision.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 21:38:00

brandoscostumes

LOL! extreme weather events in the US are actually getting LESS common and intense. hurricane katrina (2005) was category 3. sandy was just 1.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 21:51:11

Aretium

It does not matter if 9/11 was orchestrated or not, the wars that followed have been terrible. The war with Afghanistan is on par with any evil committed by humanity, a country to which we should be sending aid considering how poor it is, instead we are massacring shepherds who have only known war in their lives and nothing else. Afghanistan is one of the most culturally interesting countries on the planet and yet the media would lead us to believe it is occupied by terrorists who want to kill every single white man in the west. 9/11 spelled doom for all Muslims in the world and in turn has increased the number of militant Islamists.
Western countries can't keep exploiting the middle east and expect them to night fight back. Unfortunately extremism has really increased since the second world war (Israel) and now even in my secular Bosnia we have some extremists. But in this case yet again the west had the chance to stop extremism before it happened but instead allowed the massacre in Bosnia to happen (if it had been Muslims massacring Christians we all know what would happen).
Well anyway what I'm saying is whether or not it was orchestrated America used it to justify many wrongs. What a terrible world we live in.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:03:17

Leñador

quote:

The war with Afghanistan is on par with any evil committed by humanity

Quite a statement, The holocost, dropping nukes on Japan, Armenian genocide, Stalin, pol pot, these are much worse in terms of #'s of casualties........

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:09:39

BarkellWH

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Chilli Fingers

quote:

Thats fanciful. So not one substantial peice of wreckage remained anywhere from a large commercial plane crash? The huge engines just 'dissapeared' from the force of the crash. How did they disappear, did they melt then the molten metal somehow evaporated or dissolved into thin air.

Your above-cited statement is fanciful. Of course there were pieces, but you obviously have no idea what the force of a crash and burning aviation fuel can do to a plane. Much of it was unrecognizable. I saw the Pentagon, you did not.

Oh, I forgot that you believe the US Government engineered the attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Speaking of "fanciful."

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:15:13

Aretium

Yes but no of casualties does not equate how evil some thing is, if i gunned a random person down in the street, would that be less evil than the holocaust? Would you bomb a neighbourhood to get a criminal? That's basically what happened in Afghanistan. But let us not get into what is more evil or less I think people are very desensitised to violence because of statistics.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:19:13

Leñador

quote:

Yes but no of casualties does not equate how evil some thing is

Fair enough, I was trying to find a way to quantify evil, in reality you can't. What's evil to one is righteous to another.

\m/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:28:35

BarkellWH

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Ruphus

quote:

The pentagon hole as opportunity for general dismiss, huh?

No, just as one more example of a poseur talking about something he knows nothing about, in order to advance his preconceived ideological position, which no factual information or reasonable argument is allowed to disturb.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:34:25

FredGuitarraOle

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Aretium

I usually don't like to comment about such delicate matters, but in this case Aretium said it all for me. I couldn't agree more with you man. That's exactly what happened in Afghanistan and all the other places, they bombed a neighbourhood to catch a criminal. That's not the way to do it.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:36:44

Jim Opfer

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Jim Opfer

Some interesting points of view.
Understandably, the shear scale of this travesty makes it hard to face facts.
We easily wonder off topic and go on to conspiracy theories like Bigfoot and aliens when really it's crystal clear the official investigation is flawed and a new independant investigation is the only way to clear this up and report the truth.
Small hole in the pentagon is true, free fall collapse caused by fire is impossible, burning aviation fuel does not produce sufficient heat to melt steel and no steel tower ever collapsed from a fire except WTC.
WTC7 was reported on the BBC news as having just collapsed and the tower can be seen still standing in the background through the news room window....the list goes on and on.
I sincerely hope the US government was not involved, an independent enquiry is commissioned and this finds this to be the case.

Check out the air crash photos from Lockerbie and compare these to the pentagon lawn or the field where the flight 93 is alleged to have come down in Shanksville.

Jim
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:43:51

BarkellWH

RE: AE911Truth (in reply to Aretium

quote:

It does not matter if 9/11 was orchestrated or not, the wars that followed have been terrible. The war with Afghanistan is on par with any evil committed by humanity

It matters a great deal. 9/11 was not orchestrated by the US, if that's what you mean by "orchestrated." It was planned and "orchestrated" by Al-Qaeda, which was based in Afghanistan and welcomed by the Taliban government of Afghanistan, then headed by Mullah Omar. The United States had every right under Article 51 of the United Nations Charter, which grants nations the right of self-defense, to retaliate against Afghanistan and its government, in order to root out the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, which, after all, committed an Act of War against the United States in planning and executing attacks against the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. Your comment would have one believe that the West is at war against Islam. It is not. The war was brought to the West by Militant Islamists, and the West has every right to defend itself by targeting those Islamist leaders and operatives who direct attacks against the West.

Bill

--Rudyard Kipling
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2013 23:47:13
Page:   <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages