Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

FlamencoGuitarTheory.com   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1] 2 3    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Kevin

FlamencoGuitarTheory.com 

I saw Todd's post about online lessons and thought I would respond.

quote:

Very good idea. Flamenco harmony is alot less, for lack of a better word at the moment, predictable than
jazz harmony in my opinion. Its hard to nail it all the way down. Thats the compelling thing about flamenco harmony. Alot of times, it seems like anything goes and that its more about the presentation and execution that makes it sound "Flamenco".
So that would be a challenge, but it would make for some great lessons.

Great thoughts, thank you!!

Flamenco Harmony is very predictable up to a point (Jose Manuel Leon, Antonio Rey, Canizares) if you know some basic "classical" theory and some jazz theory.

My site is going live within the next two weeks. Now that I am done with the "taking class" phase of my doctorate I have time to spend practicing and developing lessons.

The site is designed to be very practical and immediately.

The first eight lessons are
1) Learning the fretboard
2) Scales in Flamenco - C major, Am (Nat, Melodic, Harmonic), E phrygian (Nat, Phrygian Dominant, Phrygian Octatonic)
3) Modes - I discuss all the above scales and the modes generated by them, what a mode is and can be, I give two exercises on each mode meant to help in making your playing more interesting
4) Basic Chord Construction - Basic triads generated by the scales in each system Maj/Min/Phrygian
5) Seventh Chords in each system
6) The Phrygian Cadence and Sequences in Flamenco - Diatonic
7) Modern approaches to the phrygian cadence
8) To be determined

EDIT: July 3, 2012
Each of these lessons costs $3-8 and includes combinations of PDFs, audio, and video. I will also be focusing on ear training. I have singer(s) that will be recording audio for your listening pleasure and practice. His/her material will then be expounded upon in lessons that discuss how to accompany. END EDIT.

There will be several other surprises. Stay tuned.

Also, I will offer a transcription service.
Rules are simple $3-10 depending on length and density of falseta.
Includes video lesson at 1/2 and 3/4 speed. I WILL NOT DO WHOLE PIECES. Two falsetas por palo. See the site for more details.

Three transcriptions will be available immediately
2nd falseta from Nino Joseles Estirpe
Tangos by Manuel Parilla chico found on Vicente Sotos Estar Alegre Cd
Tangos from Jose Carlos Romero on Marina Heredia's first CD

If anyone wants to make any recommendations they will be welcome. I will also have a blog to compliment the lessons. You can read or avoid like the plague as you desire lol. The lessons are practical, the blog will be historical and cultural filler and there will be a forum.

4See ya soon.

Oh yeah, flamenco Chord Encyclopedia based on chord progressions used in flamenco. Chords alone are useless unless you understand how they all fit together.

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 21:50:51

rombsix

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Kevin

So was that a D#6 (no5) or a Cm/Eb?

Awesome effort, Kevin. Looking forward to the website.

Ramzi

http://www.youtube.com/rombsix
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 21:57:11

Kevin

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to rombsix

Haha. It's both. Classical came first and influenced all the other traditions even as the other traditions make the borrowed material their own. I'll leave that for a blog.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 22:14:30

mezzo

I must admit that you have some cojones to put ads here after you DELETED all your contributions

"The most important part of Flamenco is not in knowing how to interpret it. The higher art is in knowing how to listen." (Luis Agujetas)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 22:18:41

Kevin

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to mezzo

quote:

I must admit that you have some cojones to put ads here after you DELETE all your contributions

I helped some people over the years. Those who are angry with my decision have the right to ignore me or whatever. Whoever wants to benefit from what I can offer also has the option to do so.

I had very personal reasons for deleting many of the posts and could not go through 3000+ posts in order to find the material I wanted deleted. I don't expect anyone to understand but as you can see I do not post very much here anymore.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 22:25:27

mezzo

quote:

Those who are angry with my decision have the right to ignore me or whatever.

Yeah it was my intention, but this is the only departure from the rule.

quote:

I helped some people over the years.

I do not remember that you have ever given me a single advice (e.g in cante accomp.) but too bad we cannot check it out!!

BTW I wish you good luck with your project...

"The most important part of Flamenco is not in knowing how to interpret it. The higher art is in knowing how to listen." (Luis Agujetas)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 22:39:11

Kevin

This is a fragment of a falseta by Jose Carlos Gomez.
Audio is here. http://www.foroflamenco.com/tm.asp?m=202732&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&tmode=&smode=&s=#202732
This transcription has not yet been input into Finale.

Also, My transcriptions are about as accurate as Faucher's (90-95%). When I think I am off I offer alternatives and explanations for how you can make the falseta your own...that is flamenco.

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 22:58:16

kudo

interesting, do you have the mp3 file that goes with this transcription? thanks

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 23:00:00

Kevin

@Kudo (in reply to kudo

Go here... for audio
http://www.foroflamenco.com/tm.asp?m=202732&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&tmode=&smode=&s=#202732
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 23:04:39

Florian

it sounds great Kevin good luck with it man, some great services, ideas and prices...theres some real good thinking outside the box here
offering many things that aren't offered that much

quote:

I had very personal reasons for deleting many of the posts and could not go through 3000+ posts in order to find the material I wanted deleted. I don't expect anyone to understand but as you can see I do not post very much here anymore.

I understand...and you have the right to imo. i wish sometimes i had the energy to delete some of the crap i posted over the years lol and start fresh....but i am too lazy... if i did i couldn't see myself going through 8590 posts
so if there was a quicker option...it makes sense

maybe what something someone wanted to say 9 years ago he no longer wants to say or have it here to represent his views which might have changed

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 23:18:18

Kevin

So I guess I will be posting material on accompaniment and improv fairly soon as well because that is what some people are wanting.

Oh yes, Chord substitutions.

And did I mention some surprises.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 6:09:35

Florian

quote:

And did I mention some surprises.

what are they ?

:-)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 9:22:53

Ron.M

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Florian

quote:

what are they ?

maybe a "Flamenco giftpack" Flo?

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 10:21:13

Florian

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Ron.M

I am still hurting that i can never find that thread again ...was comedy gold

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 11:12:31

chapman_g

quote:

Man it is great that you are going to start that website. Good luck with it. But start your business as a straight shooter. It is more business reasons than personal reasons you deleted your stuff. Nobody is going to buy what they could get free by hitting search on the forum so you deleted your stuff sounds like a business decision to me.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 12:28:25

NormanKliman

I found most of your "contributions" to the forum to be alarmingly inaccurate and disturbingly inconsistent. I guess deleting them just made good sense.

Be here now.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 14:07:08

Florian

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to NormanKliman

jezz what going on here man, something is going on.. i am confused by your reactions u guys seem to take it really personal ...did something happen that i didn't see ...werent we all mates here ? has he offended and insulted everyone ? this is unusual from you guys, this thread to me just looks like a polite good bye and invitation to his lessons thread if anyone is interested (man has a right to try and earn a living).....did something happen on another thread cause i don't see anything insulting to anyone here.. and you guys really! seem angry at him..

the man has been here for many years and has contributed...good or bad i dont know...dosent matter...to the best of his abilities...did i miss some thread where he attacked, offended and was disrespectful to everyone here ?

instead of bidding a nice good bye and good luck, and thank the man for what he did contribute to the foro over the years (to the best of his abilities) and end it on a nice note..... and he did contribute cause I have some very nice falsetas he transcribed and shared..... whats with the anger, bitterness and public attacks ?....

i don't know maybe u guys feel like you have your justified reasons and have had some personal arguments with him...but i don't see anything on this thread to provoke this...and when someone has remained polite and calm even as being attacked...i dont see the point of attacking further as hes saying what feels like a good bye.. I am not a hippy :-)..bad feelings are at times unavoidable but why go out of your way to create them when its not necessary...as the other guy is leaving anyway

one thing i know for sure if i am ever leaving i am never telling anyone ..............again

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 14:34:19

Ron.M

quote:

jezz what going on here man, something is going on.. i am confused by your reactions ...did something happen that i didn't see ? has he offended and insulted everyone ? this is unusual from you guys, this thread to me just looks like a polite good bye and invitation to his lessons thread if anyone is interested (man has a right to try and earn a living).....did something happen on another thread cause i don't see anything insulting to anyone here.. and you guys really! seem angry at him

I like Kev a lot and have never found him to be insulting or arrogant or anything, but Norman is a very knowledgeable aficionado who has lived in Jerez for many years and is surely entitled to his opinion on Kev's published material?
It's only HIS opinion and Kevin has the right to comment on Norman's or anyone elses stuff. It's a FORUM.
As long as there are no insults flying or cursing and swearing like a bunch of drunk Aussies camping by a billabong, then it's OK by me.

quote:

one thing i know for sure if i am ever leaving i am never telling anyone ..............again

Flo....you've left for good about three times now.....

But we're always happy to see you back!!!

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 15:25:14

Florian

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Ron.M

quote:

but Norman is a very knowledgeable aficionado who has lived in Jerez for many years and is surely entitled to his opinion on Kev's published material?
It's only HIS opinion and Kevin has the right to comment on Norman's or anyone elses stuff. It's a FORUM.

of course, absolutely i like Norman and respect him very much, we good friends, and he has the right to express his opinion..but i am still confused...the style its just not like Norman at all...

even tho he didn't say anything rude...I am wondering did something happen i dont know about ? i am just trying to understand ...for myself...why this thread has provoked anger that's all

am i misreading the thread ?...i am seeing members kind of attacking Kevin...without insulting words...but innocent words put together to form insulting sentences

someone better answer me or i am LEAVING !!!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 15:39:52

Munin

I think people are just upset he is taking the very information that he contributed to the Foro over the years and then deleted to now re-package and sell it to them.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 15:53:43

Florian

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Munin

quote:

I think people are just upset he is taking the very information that he contributed to the Foro over the years and then deleted to now re-package and sell it to them.

but its his information...his choice...he has to right to no ? just cause someone gave us free beer for a year and than decides he now is gonna try to charge dosent make him a bad guy

theres guys that gave nothing who aren't getting insulted...yet we are insulting him who gave some...makes no sense to me

look i am gonna go practice, i am not the police here, i am not mother Teresa its exhausting being so wise and carrying about peoples feelings lol...u guys do what you want..i dont see the sense of an an amicable good bye but its just me

from me , thank you Kevin, i do have some of your falsetas and i feel like you have contributed and it was appreciated and good luck with everything, absolutely no hard feelings here

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 15:55:07

Kevin

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to NormanKliman

quote:

I found most of your "contributions" to the forum to be alarmingly inaccurate and disturbingly inconsistent. I guess deleting them just made good sense.

Hi Norman. I didn't just copy a book someone else wrote (no offense). I research and correct my errors when I find new sources and/or information. So for inaccuracy, I research well and change my view in light of new evidence. As for inconsistency, chalk that one up to being human and I hope that my new site is not inconsistent. I am sure that my discography and bibliography (of legally purchased material) are bigger than most aficionados outside of Spain. I also have two teachers one of whom is encyclopedic and played with many of the greats, an underground legend. I go to them with questions and being that they are both flamencos either born or bred, forgive me if I take what they say more seriously than what you say, although I find your material very convenient.

@RON: Thanks. Your Quique vid is still one of my favorites.

@Flo: Thanks Brostralia, it means a lot that you would defend my view.

@GChapman: It was not a business decision. If it had been, I would have saved some of the explanations and ascii. Everything going up at the site has been stewing for years, since before I was a foro member and is MUSIC THEORY oriented. My posts here were only about 55% theory oriented.

@Munin: Music theory in general is generic. You can find it anywhere. What I offer is unique, a perspective gained by being a musician with long term contact with flamencos and a scholar with an interest in theory, as well as historical and anthropological method (don't let that scare you, the lessons will be practical and the blog and forum will compliment, hopefully, the lessons). My site has little to do with my posts over the years but it will be difficult not to revisit some of the material.

One final note: I respect and like people like Estela, Norman, and Ricardo but there is one thing I do not like about them and I hope that I am not guilty of this. It is that they present information as if that is it; "We know it, end of discussion, nothing more to talk about." Art is not like that. I have only ever offered one well-researched and experienced (to what extent is another important question) perspective and I will forever be a student and EVERYBODY here should recognize as much.

An example is Ramzi's recent post about a passing chord. There are many theor(ies) that could explain his passing chord. Generally theory can be divided into a scale degree approach and a functional approach. Ricardo took the scale degree approach and I took the Function approach. The function approach IMO was broader in this particular instance but everyone wanted the easy way out. "Oh it's Cm in first inversion. " No explanation of why or how that might work and certainly no social analysis to see how that Cm chord might have ended up being a passing chord over time; in short NO THEORY, musical or social.

In the end, the product will speak for itself. Now that I have time to practice, my playing soon will too.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 16:06:56

Munin

quote:

ORIGINAL: Florian

quote:

but its his information...his choice...he has to right to no ? just cause someone gave us free beer for a year and than decides he now is gonna try to charge dosent make him a bad guy

theres guys that gave nothing who aren't getting insulted...yet we are insulting him who gave some...makes no sense to me

look i am gonna go practice, i am not the police here, i am not mother Teresa its exhausting being so wise and carrying about peoples feelings lol...u guys do what you want..

from me , thank you Kevin, i do have some of your falsetas and i feel like you have contributed and it was appreciated and good luck with everything, absolutely no hard feelings here

Yes but just like he has the right to do that people have the right to express their feelings about it as well.

Personally I don't even mind it that much, if his site has some interesting stuff not covered elsewhere I'll be open to give it a try. But I also understand where people are coming from when they say they're not happy about it all.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 16:16:29

XXX

As somebody who is akin to science i would find it problematic if you sold the information which you received in tons of discussions mainly with Ricardo as your own, without correctly quoting it in your dissertation. I dont know if thats the case of course but unless you come clean and honest about your pretty drastic act of deleting all your posts there will be always a fishy smell to it. The same thing, as others have mentioned, would apply to your lessons, if something like that (using stuff that was posted here) would be the case there too. Again i dont know it, i found your contributions laudable, although you gambled much of it away, as it is not there anymore. And you should now focus on coming clean, if you dont want to loose more. Just IMO.

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 16:32:36

Kevin

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to XXX

quote:

As somebody who is akin to science i would find it problematic if you sold the information which you received in tons of discussions mainly with Ricardo as your own, without correctly quoting it in your dissertation. I dont know if thats the case of course but unless you come clean and honest about your pretty drastic act of deleting all your posts there will be always a fishy smell to it. The same thing, as others have mentioned, would apply to your lessons, if something like that (using stuff that was posted here) would be the case there too. Again i dont know it, i found your contributions laudable, although you gambled much of it away, as it is not there anymore. And you should now focus on coming clean, if you dont want to loose more. Just IMO.

With all due respect to both you and Ricardo, I learned next to nothing on the foro. That is one of my frustrations with it. For the short time that Jason was here I thought the place would explode. It made me want to quit graduate school and catch up with Ricardo and Jason or die trying. That was short lived.

As for my thesis, again, I learned nothing here. You can go back and look at the threads that I posted. It is only my posts that are deleted. Makes for hard reading but I am sure you will find none of the ideas in Ricardo's posts at either my site or in my thesis. The foro IS NOT part of my research.

As for offering material that I made available here at my site, it is theory. Of course there will be similar material but not because I got material from here.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 16:50:57

Ricardo

quote:

am i misreading the thread ?...i am seeing members kind of attacking Kevin...without insulting words...but innocent words put together to form insulting sentences

I was surprised too by Norman's statement, not like him to even take the time. But I understand why. Kevin was, from my point of view, a guy on the more advanced side of the topics that generally get discussed here. He was on some really interesting paths as I could read, and it was exciting to address certain ideas he had from my personal perspective, although I THOUGHT I would be helping him out by steering him in what I KNOW is the right direction...but he very frustratingly would always twist things as though to defend a preconcieved concept he has developed. Such a typical thing from flamenco students that get advanced long before visiting spain, and feeling that the connection to local spainiards that have resided in this country for so long as enough. The right path, but wrong focus, or focus on the less important detail forsaking the bigger picture.

Constant back and forth to try to make the guy see the forest for the trees would eventually lead to the underhanded feeling "well, I go with the opinion of the SPANIARD not the foreignor"...as if the opinions were so diametrically opposed, again missing the point and insulting others trying to help at the same time. The resentment of being so deeply involved in the art that is not your OWN culture, and resentment of the missconcepts of those around you that are also not from the culture and clearly "don't get it", is the root of the lack of respect for other "foreignors" like oneself. ( Estela also always exhibited this problem.)Than after tons of carefully worded time consuming energy draining detailed attempts to make ideas more clear....deleted it all and make it look and feel like talking to a brick wall all along.

Which I feel some of us were infact doing in the end.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 16:51:20

Kevin

RE: FlamencoGuitarTheory.com (in reply to Ricardo

quote:

I was surprised too by Norman's statement, not like him to even take the time. But I understand why. Kevin was, from my point of view, a guy on the more advanced side of the topics that generally get discussed here. He was on some really interesting paths as I could read, and it was exciting to address certain ideas he had from my personal perspective, although I THOUGHT I would be helping him out by steering him in what I KNOW is the right direction...but he very frustratingly would always twist things as though to defend a preconcieved concept he has developed. Such a typical thing from flamenco students that get advanced long before visiting spain, and feeling that the connection to local spainiards that have resided in this country for so long as enough. The right path, but wrong focus, or focus on the less important detail forsaking the bigger picture.

Constant back and forth to try to make the guy see the forest for the trees would eventually lead to the underhanded feeling "well, I go with the opinion of the SPANIARD not the foreignor"...as if the opinions were so diametrically opposed, again missing the point and insulting others trying to help at the same time. The resentment of being so deeply involved in the art that is not your OWN culture, and resentment of the missconcepts of those around you that are also not from the culture and clearly "don't get it", is the root of the lack of respect for other "foreignors" like oneself. ( Estela also always exhibited this problem.)Than after tons of carefully worded time consuming energy draining detailed attempts to make ideas more clear....deleted it all and make it look and feel like talking to a brick wall all along.

Which I feel some of us were infact doing in the end.

Hi Ricardo. This kind of post is exactly why I left. I often enjoy discussions with you but find you to be on the flip side of the same coin. You have tasted success and you are very knowledgeable, and I have never declared otherwise.

I take issue with your assessment that I do not value other foreigners' opinions. I do, but when I need a practical answer and the issue does not seem to clear up, would you really expect that I take a foreigner over very experienced flamencos, no matter how long they have been in the states (no one ever said that about Sabicas..."Oh he's been in the states to long." On the contrary, once they rediscovered him they fell in love with him).

Seeing the forest for the trees and seeing the trees in the forest are equally important. If I stuck to looking at individual trees it is not that I am not or have never been concerned with the forest. The one point I will concede is that it is important to go see the Spanish forest. However, you also commit the same errors of judgement as Estela and I. You seem to think that it is impossible that someone can get to an advanced (relatively speaking...I want to incarcerate Amos Lara lol) understanding without going to Spain. You have your yearly trips to Spain, I have my open phone line to two greats. Both are incomplete and have pros and cons.

I would never compare you to a brick wall just because I can't get you to see my opinion. For me, it means that I am not crafting a good enough argument and I need to go back and figure out how to persuade the audience. It is very unfortunate that you feel that way because there are some people who will ignore me only because they adore you and won't have a wider perspective because of that. That's ok...I will recommend you anytime. "Yeah, Ricardo's great. Study with him, but don't ask him about passing chords. He'll only give ya one perspective."
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 17:30:25

tambu

Kevin, have you passed your examination now? If so, have you posted your thesis online yet as it sounds like interesting reading.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 17:37:29

Don Dionisio

Kevin,
I don't know you and I don't think that really matters...
I would like to ask you one thing: how is this helping your career
as a teacher and/or performer?
Dennis
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 17:43:07

Ricardo

quote:

I take issue with your assessment that I do not value other foreigners' opinions. I do, but when I need a practical answer and the issue does not seem to clear up, would you really expect that I take a foreigner over very experienced flamencos, no matter how long they have been in the states (no one ever said that about Sabicas..."Oh he's been in the states to long." On the contrary, once they rediscovered him they fell in love with him).

No, but rather I would hope you to take BOTH ideas and discover for yourself the "truth" and how they may actually be pointing at the SAME direction...rather than forcing and twisting to conform to what YOU THINK the spaniards only are trying to say feeding your own misconception. Sometimes the outsider actually has a decent view of certain things and help you get at what you are after EASIER than those embedded inside the thing. Not always the case, but for example Norman for one deserves a special respect having a unique vantage point ... I would take his assesment regarding a specific cante over just about any singer I have played for has to say about it. Hope you get the point.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 20 2012 17:54:06
Page:   [1] 2 3    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>General >> Page: [1] 2 3    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll