Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fret locations, vs. neck length   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Anders Eliasson

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Andy Culpepper

quote:

My new standard scale length is 655 mm because it balances well with the slightly larger body I'm using now. Not much difference left-hand wise but to me any extra room in the upper frets can't hurt.

Come on Andy... Do you really believe this yourself? Please measure the difference in distance between the 12th fret and the 13th fret on a 650mm scale and a 655mm scale.
IMHO, it has absolutely no importance. Its only something going on in your head.

I used to make 655mm guitars as well and sometimes I do it now, but practice has shown me that it has no importance. 650 and 660... Then you might start noticing a difference, but IMO its more on the upper frets.

I´ve experienced a lot playing guitar on the upper frets. The girls here sings Fandangos por medio, capo on 6th or 7th fret. The guitar gets very short, but I cant feel the difference between a 650 and 655mm scale.

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 8:07:42

Anders Eliasson

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to NenadK

quote:

To be honest I don't know why luthiers on the foro even bother with camera recordings. They can only make guitars sound worse than they actually are. I'd much rather hear a quality sound clip.

NenadK,
There´s a couple of reasons why I do it.
*I make recordings to hear my playing and my guitars. Its easily done with a camera
*The sound is pretty pure and not manipulated with eq, reverb etc.
*You can easily compare with other recordings on the web using same kind of equipment
*Its cheap and fast
*Making recording with better equipments normally involves using more manipulation and in the end you have no idea on how a guitar sound in real life.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 8:12:31

Anders Eliasson

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Tom Blackshear

quote:

but I'm always open to newer ways to do things, if they work.
written by Mr. Blacshear.

This only shows that you have no self critisism and that you know abolutely nothing about yourself. You are the most closeminded builder who´s been on this forum. And not only are you closeminded, you like to pick on other builders when they do something that you dont like or which you dont understand. Not only do you pick on them, but you continue and you manipulate whatever to make the impressions that you are the only one knowing, that you are the jesus christ of guitarbuilding, the only one left to give the world the secret of the old Spanish masters. Its so pathetic.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 8:18:04

krichards

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Anders Eliasson

Soundports?

Scale length?

Neither of them make much difference so why all the heat and stress in this thread?

It just illustrates the limitations of communicating on an internet forum: just the written word, no talk, no body language.
Its a very poor way to talk to each other and I, for one, am acutely aware that i give a false impression of myself in writing.
It must be same for everyone?

Kevin Richards

http://www.facebook.com/#!/kevin.richards.1048554
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 8:47:46

Anders Eliasson

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to krichards

quote:

I, for one, am acutely aware that i give a false impression of myself in writing.
It must be same for everyone?

Of course....

But when someone continously keep picking on you, you get tired.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 10:07:51

Stephen Eden

I hate to keep banging this drum but scale length does make a difference! Especially to the basses! if you all missed that point earlier.

Anders you insulted me earlier in this thread (and seem to make a habit of it) dispite my hard evidense and fact in to the effects of scale length. So please don't come across all hard done by when TB gets a little in your face. You've probably never heard, seen or played one of my instruments and yet you treat my insight as if it comes from a complete novice whos only regurgitating information read on other forums. When infact I have served a two year full time apprenticship being involved with over 50 guitars worth of construction a further 2 years as a part time repair guy. I have now been working for 3 years in my own workshop and have now completed 60 guitars on my own (sorry none for sale). Also such is the popularity of my instruments I have got another 20 in the order book. You are not the only guy on this forum to have some understanding of how a guitar works so stop acting like it! it seems silly how you can put someones opinion down and not give damn about how they will feel about it and then get so upset when someone else puts your opinion down.

So back to my oh so overlooked thoughts and fact. If you were to have a longer scale length a lower tension string would have more crispness to it because it is more efficient. On the other hand if you stuck with the higher tension string you would probably have less problems with down tuning.

Classical and Flamenco Guitars www.EdenGuitars.co.uk
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 10:17:24

Anders Eliasson

Seden
My post about scale length and farts wasnt directed at you. It was a general comment.
I you feel I insulted you and what you know about the subject, then I´m sorry. I have should have written this when you later mentioned your intentions in a post. I´m sorry. What happened is that when I logged in, there was one of TBs stupid posts right below, changing subject and start picking on me and others on a field where he´s been doing so a hundred times. I´m seriously tired of this guy and I strongly consider leaving the Luthiers section because of this dork. This of course has nothing to do with your post which was interestin and on the line of the thread. I´m sorry.

Besides that, I dont think I in general treat you as a complete novice. I know you are not.
I´m sorry that your post wasnt treated with more respect. But this is an internet forum and it often happens.

Your point about a longer string being lower pitched at the same tension as a shorter string is of course right. An theoretically, on 2 identical guitars with 2 different scale length, lets say 650 and 660, the longer one should be brighter. Again, I agree. BUT I find that its such small things we are talking about, so what you do when you work on the top make a LOT bigger diference.

There are so many aspects that work together. I know you know that, so this is not directed at you but a general thought

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 11:03:52

at_leo_87

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to odinz

quote:

maybe you should get Andy to drill crude holes in your guitar instead

ah yes, that's what i meant. well, if he's doing it, he'll probably do a good job where i would just start punching holes.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 13:54:51

Andy Culpepper

quote:

Come on Andy... Do you really believe this yourself?

Like I said, any difference in the left hand IS pretty imperceptible, but IMO it can't be a bad thing (for most if not all players).
But moving the bridge back 2.5 mm actually is noticeable, and it just ended up centering much better on my lower bout.
It's impossible to judge soundwise but I do think that after a point, elongating the scale length WOULD make a noticeable difference to the sound. Like 670 for example. The strings have a bit more tension at that point and the body size has probably increased. Every single thing you do changes the sound in some way, the question is at what point does it become noticeable.
And btw Anders, I think your guitars always sound pretty kickass no matter how you record them.

Andy Culpepper, luthier
http://www.andyculpepper.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 14:30:10

Tom Blackshear

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anders Eliasson

quote:

but I'm always open to newer ways to do things, if they work.
written by Mr. Blacshear.

This only shows that you have no self critisism and that you know abolutely nothing about yourself. You are the most closeminded builder who´s been on this forum. And not only are you closeminded, you like to pick on other builders when they do something that you dont like or which you dont understand. Not only do you pick on them, but you continue and you manipulate whatever to make the impressions that you are the only one knowing, that you are the jesus christ of guitarbuilding, the only one left to give the world the secret of the old Spanish masters. Its so pathetic.

Anders, you have a problem, I was giving what I believe to be constructive thought about a particular technique, not about your person, and I truly believe that you will later be forced to stop using this technique due to the very good possibility that many players, who order from you, will not choose to have a sound port; being that your guitars will be so good that they won't need one :-)

Again, I think the sound ports are an absolute abomination but this doesn't reflect on a builder's talent, at least to those who can think on both sides of the fence, which I certainly have considered. It's just that I have made my decision not to use them due to the change in voice that I hear coming from the guitar. If you can't hear it, then I'm going to leave you alone and you can have your own opinion about it from now on.

I don't hate you, Anders, but I certainly have my own opinions. I wish you and the other builders on this list, much health and happiness.

Tom Blackshear Guitar maker
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 14:57:08

estebanana

quote:

But I have a problem with sound posts and I think it is justified by listening to this guitar. My wife says the sound hurts her ears. I agree as the port throws sound out in wider directions instead of the guitar projecting a quality tonal response to your playing techniques. I think the recording comes off as being a little too shrill sounding instead of more, vowel tone, like a human voice.

I can imagine how much better the guitar would sound without the sound port; just my opinion. I would like to hear the same guitar with the port covered up. And I understand that not all guitars are the same but the sound issue is one that should be judged by traditional values before it is turned loose as acceptable to a wider audience of participation.

Tom,

Anders does not have a problerm YOU Sir, Mr. Blackshear, have a huge problem!

You owe Anders an apology for insulting him and his guitars by telling him he has problem. You started a fight with him by insulting him and you can't finish the fight.

You're a back peddling passive aggressive bully. You say one thing one day and something else on another day and pretend you never gave the insult. This post of yours was a put down to Anders. Read it carefully, these are your words. This is direct artistic libel against Anders.

Blackshear quote:
"But I have a problem with sound posts and I think it is justified by listening to this guitar. My wife says the sound hurts her ears."

Since when is your wife the arbiter of what is good and bad in guitar making? Why do we care if it hurts her ears? Why did you say this unless you meant it to be an insult?

Blackshear quote:

"And I understand that not all guitars are the same but the sound issue is one that should be judged by traditional values before it is turned loose as acceptable to a wider audience of participation."

Really? Says who? This your opinion and it would have been better to keep this to yourself. If this is true why do players respond to these soundports and continue to ask for them despite your council? Could it be you just have a stubborn bias against this soundports for no good reason?

https://www.stephenfaulkguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 19:50:46

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Nov. 28 2011 21:29:47
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 20:16:18

Tom Blackshear

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to estebanana

quote:

Tom,

Anders does not have a problerm YOU Sir, Mr. Blackshear, have a huge problem!

You owe Anders an apology for insulting him and his guitars by telling him he has problem. You started a fight with him by insulting him and you can't finish the fight.

I think Anders problem exists purely from a point of attitude, and I don't get into "Who builds a better guitar," my friend.

I don't owe him a thing but what I believe to be truth, which is, an additional sound port is inferior. I know about sound and I can hear through most of the recording static used on the Internet.

Also, I understand controversy sells on any chat list. But this is my last post about it.

The bottom line is that I have a hard time reading some of the prose on this list but I let you have the stage when it comes to voicing your own opinion. If I don't agree with it, then I don't get into character assassination just to hear myself talk.

If Anders can't handle his own disagreements with more couth, then I would suggest that he practice more polite conversation to the walls in his house, as a prerequisite for being a member of any list like this.

Steve, I don't think you are doing Anders any good by patronizing his position here. You are giving him a false read on things that should be discussed about technique and harmony, perhaps on another thread, but I have always listened to peoples critique about my guitars and I still do. So I don't think you should give him a false impression about things, especially his ability to converse in a polite manner, which he needs to work on, imo.

I understand that Anders is trying to sell guitars, and I'm 100% behind him. His talent has found his niche in the market place and I'm sure he will be fine. But make no mistake, I'll tell him the truth out of trying to help, not hurt a person's business. Sound ports are just about on their way out, imo.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 27 2011 22:20:55

JuanDaBomb

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to estebanana

quote:

ORIGINAL: estebanana

Juan,

Sorry to go off in your thread......

Stephen:

No worries on my part. I just hope no one gets TOO pissed off, and I REALLY hope no one decides to leave the foro over these disagreements! Please don't leave, Anders!!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 0:20:04

Jim Kirby

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to JuanDaBomb

Wow, you all need to take a pill.

There maybe some history here, but I failed to see Tom doing anything more than complaining about a soundport - or just wishing to hear an A/B with or without said port? Anything else going on here that isn't just baggage?

Bye the way, thanks for the Reyes plan, Tom.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 0:52:25

estebanana

Tom,

Your arrogance astounds even me. In the therapy trades there's name for the kind of passive aggressive games you play. It's called 'The helping hand strikes again' issue.

Ever stop to think that Anders does not need any help from you or want your editorializing? Ever stop to think that when it's clear someone does not want your input you are bothering them?

I don't need your help, Anders does not need your help. It's not right to continue to foist your help and opinions on us. It's pernicious because it means you want to say to us we can't help ourselves and only you can help us. In public it serves you to make you look like you are the granddaddy of this whole enterprise. You ain't.

There's also an old saying from the 19th century related to colonialism: "He's got the White man's burden". You can find this in context in Conrad's novel "Heart of Darkness" and many other books about colonial issues. How it works is that one person thinks they are superior to another because of the culture and society they they are from. The person with 'White man's burden' tries to help others by lifting them up out of a culture they think is beneath them. Usually that person came from a country that was colonizing another country. Thus in interpersonal relationships sometimes one person tries to "lift the others up" by force teaching them or belittling them or pitying them for their ways which are different from the person with the White Man's burden.

Me telling you this is like mirroring your behavior, treating you exactly the way you treat others. Do you like being talked down to? If you don't you should stop doing it to others.

If I want to throw my lot in with Anders I'll damn well do it. Stop telling me my business. I also think you need to back off and think about not talking to Anders or myself because I don't like how you speak to me either.

One last thing, I think everyone could reflect on is that Anders is going through a particularly difficult personal time. I have noticed he's been a little snappy, but put yourself in his situation for a second and think about how difficult it might be for you.

If someone tries to hug me I'll kick you in the balls. This is not kumbiyaa huggy talk, it's just settle down and respect each other talk.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 0:53:14

estebanana

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Nov. 28 2011 21:28:25
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 0:54:59

Sean

While were on the subject

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 4:03:07

Tom Blackshear

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Jim Kirby

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim Kirby

Wow, you all need to take a pill.

There maybe some history here, but I failed to see Tom doing anything more than complaining about a soundport - or just wishing to hear an A/B with or without said port? Anything else going on here that isn't just baggage?

Bye the way, thanks for the Reyes plan, Tom.

Jim,

Anders had an earlier falling out over my critique of sound ports in general; on another thread. He took it personally and I got kidded by some of the players. I didn't take it bad but more like them just having fun and kidding around.

I don't get upset with dialog on these chat lists. It doesn't pay very good dividends to keep trading barbs about a particular topic. Steve, on the other hand, likes to argue, so he can argue this point as much as he likes, but I'm through with it.

All in all, I like these guys, and I'm aware that Anders has a family member with a health condition. I'm praying for their healing.

And you are welcome about the Reyes plan. I believe it has been the best selling plan for the GAL. I might try and do something with a replica of an earlier Conde model that Nino Ricardo used to play. I'll try and start the project sometime this December.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 4:24:02

Stephen Eden

Thanks Anders your appology is greatly accepted. I can understand the directing a response can often be a difficult task.

The posts that are off topic should be deleted.

If Anders guitars really sound that bad how come nearly everyone on this forumn owns one? and no doubt alot of them have sound ports too.

Tom you should really think before insulting not only Anders but everyone on this Forum who owns one. We all have ears. I must say mine allow me to not only see through the digitised recording and see past the internet interference. My ears actually have me sitting on anders Floor rolling around in the wood shavings! .

Lets be Serious though. I've heard Famous Players on famous luthier guitars on the internet sound a hell of alot worse than Anders Recordings.

Classical and Flamenco Guitars www.EdenGuitars.co.uk
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 10:49:54

gbv1158

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Stephen Eden

quote:

Tom you should really think before insulting not only Anders but everyone on this Forum who owns one. We all have ears.

......I would add : and have family! ... and ....I have a wife ....who loves me more since I play Anders guitars! :-) ... true!!

giambattista
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 12:24:04

Tom Blackshear

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Stephen Eden

quote:

ORIGINAL: SEden

Tom you should really think before insulting not only Anders but everyone on this Forum who owns one. We all have ears..................."

I didn't intend for my critique to be an insult but I see that Anders was offended by my post, so for this, I apologize to Anders for the offense.

I sincerely apologize but this is the last time I'll do it, as I have a decided opinion of my own about the sound port issue.

Bob Ruck is the master of options and he builds guitars with sound ports and without, according to his order base. Since these things are so subjective, I believe this is all that Anders needed to say about it.

This sound port style was actually started by Roger Thurman with his sound ports that are patented. Here is an article that is pro-sound port:

http://thurmanator.hypermart.net/tgpage/Pages/index2.html

Years ago, Roger offered his ideas to me to try out but I kept my traditional style for reasons I'd care not to mention. And I wish Roger well with his design.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 13:13:31

Ruphus

Cut him a slack please, guys.

When you get older, you often times become more mild on the one hand, yet may sound rather brisk on the other hand as it feels like having no time for formality and diplomacy while you hand over the core of a matter, or what you think it to be.

After Stephen posted his Ferrer for sale, I sent an e-mail to Mr. Blackshear pointing to it, thinking that it might be of interest to him. Yet, it appears not worth to him to just say thank you. Whatever, I don´t mind, have on the other hand experienced him giving time and attention to conversations we had before.

And maybe he should be allowed to be sounding like paternalizing.
Or maybe he sounds like it, because of perceiving certain minuteness that you possibly don´t.

To me for certain it appears as if he is judging extremely distinguished. You know, sort of like the cracks in audio engineering who can meticulously tell already at the setup what the niceties at mix and master will be.

Thelike knowledge must be what goes into his guitars, which recordings you could be taking a close ( and unbiased, if needed ) listening to.
The guitars he builds are really something, covering pretty all desirable aspects in a masterly way.
The high prices for these s are not achieved by marketing hoax.

What his expertise is concerned: You don´t expect yourself to not further mature and improve over time, do you.
And he apparently has a lot of crafting experience gathered over decades with very dedicated and mused guitar building.

You might be generous to grant him some credit as grand senor, even if his comments could be coming accross like assuming.
-

I besides suspect holes in the sides too. Admittedly however, im my personal case, exactly in the way you assume, Stephen.
For stubborn bias.

To me it subjectively appears like some gimmick; sort of like painting over a Caravaggio, just for to try out something new.
And that without having actually checked it out, that´s right.
Seems, one just can´t be linear all the way through, but try to.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 14:05:36

samad

Para gustos, colores.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 14:35:35

Pgh_flamenco

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Ruphus

quote:

When you get older, you often times become more mild on the one hand, yet may sound rather brisk on the other hand as it feels like having no time for formality and diplomacy while you hand over the core of a matter, or what you think it to be.

Well put, Ruphus. I agree. I think this is what's happening...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 14:41:51

estebanana

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Pgh_flamenco

quote:

Except that we don't want the unsolicited patronizing advice, and thus it becomes a point of exasperation that is so unwelcome I would rather stick a fork in my own eye than be around it.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 17:39:12

Richard Jernigan

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Ruphus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ruphus

On the other hand, with age and experience one may learn the great importance of diplomacy, respect and sensitivity to the points of view of others.

If the intention is to debate, it may be useful to remember that they say, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

RNJ
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 28 2011 23:38:29

estebanana

Ruphus, for a while your writing was driving me crazy, but as RJ said, I can see you now as a James Joyce of the Foro. But reading your posts is still a long days journey into crazy.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 29 2011 0:13:24

samad

RE: Scale Lengths: Bridge vs 12th fr... (in reply to Richard Jernigan

quote:

On the other hand, with age and experience one may learn the great importance of diplomacy, respect and sensitivity to the points of view of others.

If the intention is to debate, it may be useful to remember that they say, "You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar."

Muy de acuerdo con usted señor.

Anyways, I think mr Blacksphere is trying to claim, that his a kind of,
acoustic sound guru, or an expert tone master.
What really matters to me to a guitar, is it must be well built.
With a well seasoned wood, it doesnt matter if it looks good, but its a bonus.
The sound and tone really relies to alot of factor, the hands and tecnique of the
player might contribute the 50% or 90% of the overall result of the sound and tone.
Ofcourse the room will contibute as well, my guitar sounds quite good to me in the bathroom.
Im a future client of Anders, his guitars doesnt hurt my ears.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 29 2011 5:53:23

Anders Eliasson

Just a few things. Totally of topic, I´m sorry but I have to get this out. Its all directed to Mr Blackshear:

* Please dont pray for my wife. Its scary when YOU do it. To me its like some kind of bad woodoo and it gives me the creep.

* In case you havent noticed, I build guitars without soundports. Some 60% of my output is without soundports. The fact that I personally prefer a guitar with a soundport doesnt mean that I cant understand other points of view. I have no problems with that. I tell my clients what I know about guitars and In my opinion the soundport doesnt chanege the sound in front of the guitar. But it sure gives the player a lot more input from the instrument and also some more volume which can be very nice in what I call real flamenco. Something with a lot of people talking, yelling, clapping hands etc. Thets the way flamenco is lived in its motherland, Spain, where I live. And I judge my guitars from realtime experience.

You on the other hand are only badmouthing because its something that doesnt work with your way of building. Your "famous" finetuning is useless on a guitar with soundports and since you´re a narrowminded pretentious guy which think you know everything, you pick on others. You continue to do so and its reaching a point where I dont belive a word about you socalled "help" You only want to help builders believing that you are God. The rest you bully. You´re like Stalin.

Last on the point of soundports:
¿¿¿¿How many guitars did you build with soundports Mr. Blackshear???????? Was it 0 or was it 1???? How do you dare talking being so arrogant pretending you know everything about a subject where YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?.

*You´ve been the main subject for many hard discussions on the forums. When you started here, for half a year it was impossible to discuss anything about guitars because you would ALWAYS turn any discussion into a discussion about you "fantastic" plan of the Reyes guitar. It was totally pathetic and really negative for the forum.
Now and for the second or third time, you start bullying soundports on a thread that has nothing and I repeat nothing to do with soundports. You really have a serious problem.

*You left some 6 - 8 month ago because you were bullied out by me and others. Wow, was that nice. But unfortunately you showed up again and like always you couldnt control yourself. After a few nice posts, you started your show.

Geeee. I´m so tired of you that you cant imagine. You are everything which I dislike. I´ve been here for 8 1/2 years and I might leave very soon and thats ONLY because of you.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 29 2011 8:02:06
Page:   <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote