Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Lebanese politicians fighting in slow motion!   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

rombsix

Lebanese politicians fighting in slo... 

Ramzi

http://www.youtube.com/rombsix
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 15:25:15

Elie

RE: Lebanese politicians fighting in... (in reply to rombsix

LOL Ramziii this is real hilarious it's a farce .. I realy can't believe this

with all due respect ... but it is real sad to see that not just Syrians are fighting over the regime but also Lebanese .
hope the coming days pass peacefully
cheers mate

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarristaAD
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 16:24:36

kudo

ROFL!!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 17:06:53

rombsix

Allah yistor, w nshallah khair...

Ramzi

http://www.youtube.com/rombsix
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 17:51:25

Doitsujin

That might be the reason why these countries do not rock. They arent able to communicate and discuss ideas peacefully.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 18:33:57

Elie

quote:

That might be the reason why these countries do not rock. They arent able to communicate and discuss ideas peacefully.
Agreed

http://www.youtube.com/user/GuitarristaAD
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 16 2011 18:54:21

cathulu

Nah, look at the Koreans, I believe they have had some pretty big fisticuffs in parliament and they are pretty easy to get along with (at least the south LOL). The Americans can get pretty nasty also, words are more destructive than chairs, somebody can be inspired to shoot someone...

I hope the so called Arab Spring really comes to something, a good end eventually.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 17 2011 2:00:16

Ruphus

RE: Lebanese politicians fighting in... (in reply to cathulu

quote:

ORIGINAL: cathulu

Nah, look at the Koreans, I believe they have had some pretty big fisticuffs in parliament and they are pretty easy to get along with (at least the south LOL).

There was a south Korean violinist and neighbour of mine who had fetched a place at the music conservatory of Cologne ( which they often do, as the professors like to brag with from early on conditioned twanglers as their first semester concertists, no matter how robotic they may twangle along ), and who was chattering down a handful of sequences all day long.

Hours long, lifeless repetition can go on ones nerves over time, so that I had to kindly ask him to either mute the strings or attend the rehearsal rooms at the conservatory instead. Which he wouldn´t however, until I was forced to get bully with him.
He then moved out and arranged for another Korean follower with piano ( without telling him that the walls are thin and that harassed neighbours could be complaining), so that I had to make that one move as well.

This went on through four Korean parties of the conservatory, none of which would be just remotely in an intellectual position to understand that it was not about getting personal from my side, but just about being a bit considerate about fellow people as common demoniator.

The same shows with Koreans and Chinese in German traffic, no caution whatsoever.
-

No, the guys above are right.
Asia has not had philosophy in its actual sense, and that has to inevitably show in the ways of common communication ( inflated rituals in order to prevent factual dispute, for the incapability of pragmatical discourse ).

Of Asian cultures the Indian one appears to have achieved the highest level of commensuration and liberty, over the indirect arrival through meditation and freeing from low ambitions; though again, not through particular philosophy.

Ruphus
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 17 2011 12:04:22
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote