Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

MY fav photos of Romania   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Florian

MY fav photos of Romania 

...what can i say...no child, no matter how poor should be subjected to home cooked meals

ps.. this is just some photos i found on a funny photos website for a lough ( they said its Romania)...hope u dont base your whole impression of Romania on this

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:28:41

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Florian

Attachment (1)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:30:10

Florian

the poorest gypsy neighborhood..

Attachment (1)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:31:14

Florian

...what world financial crises

Attachment (1)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:32:20

Escribano

Wonderful

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:35:01

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Escribano

it pisses me off when i hear people say Romania is not developed... ****...we have mcdonalds, bbq, satelite tv...and our cows travel too and from the fields by car...how much more developed do you want

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 18:38:07

XXX

we had a girl from Romania for six months in our flat sharing. Another roommate reported me she would not use the toilet flush sometimes! she was also a little biatch for ****ing around while having a boyfriend in Romania. So, you need to post much more pictures to change my view of Romania

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 20:08:45

Ron.M

quote:

the poorest gypsy neighborhood..

Hi Florian,

Actually it doesn't look that different from how I remember Easterhouse in Glasgow back in the 60's...

I didn't live there, but a pal of mine did...I always went up to see him and came back while it was still light....

Hey, have you got a picture of that red coloured pool you used to swim in as a kid...the one that the drainage pipe from that radioactive/chemical plant used to pour into?

Christ, Flo...if you survived that plus the Chernobyl disaster, then that magic panadol you got at school must have been good sh*t!

cheers,

Ron

Attachment (1)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 20:14:14

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Ron.M

quote:

Hey, have you got a picture of that red coloured pool you used to swim in as a kid...the one that the drainage pipe from that radioactive/chemical plant used to pour into?

i never said i swam in red water.....i am not crazy amigo....no the factory water i swam in was nice and warm and green ..oh happy days..some people need a can of "toughen the fu*k up "

quote:

we had a girl from Romania for six months in our flat sharing. Another roommate reported me she would not use the toilet flush sometimes!

sh*t that reminds me...

she sounds like a terrible human being.. ...but ....u never ever forgot to flush or fu*ked around on anyone ?...the other day i went to someones house...saw a tampon in the toilet..never mentioned it to anyone...tell your roommate to toughen the fu*k up...people sometimes cheat and even forget to flush..jk...but seriously it happens the only thing perfect about humans is our imperfections..

an african american friend was telling me this hilarious story about his roommates mom a couple of years ago :

whenever she visited from out of town...he said her ass was so big that every time she went to the toilet in his house he had to disinfect it and clean it for hours after ( hes actually a real clean freak...borderline obsessive compulsive ) cause there was always signs and she never quite reached with the hand and toilet paper and got all of it off, probably physically impossible for her ...on the seat and wall next to the paper wall...sink etc..and she would always wanna touch his face and kiss his cheek ...if u knew how obsessed with cleaning and hygiene this guy is would be even funnier to you...like id like to think i am clean but i am "bachelor boy" clean...this guy is girl clean and organized and always talking about cooking..one of this guys that makes our "normal" (if its just a little dust sweep it out of sight...under the rug or under the couch) bachelor boys job difficult

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 20:32:36

Ron.M

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:19:15

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Ron.M

hahah trainspotting !! great movie...i think there's a worst toilet in a quentin tarantino movie...cant remember which one...the one in mexico ...where quentin is telling a joke in a bar

btw..

quote:

Actually it doesn't look that different from how I remember Easterhouse in Glasgow back in the 60's...

what are you talking about the place in Romania looks like a tropical resort next to that ...look at the weather difference ...you would have trouble trying to convince Romanian poor gypsies to live in there ..." - What no ESPN fu*ken ? "

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:20:08

XXX

Im not sure she "forgot" to flush. My friend reported me again and again about her brown sausages i used a different toilet so i didnt see it.
Hm b*tchin' around is definitely uncool. I mean its none of my business, but i think its fair to call someone who does this is a b*tch.

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:33:52

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to XXX

quote:

Hm b*tchin' around is definitely uncool. I mean its none of my business, but i think its fair to call someone who does this is a b*tch

i know its uncool and un nice, believe me i agree...but u never ever done it ?..never been young and stupid ?

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:35:41

XXX

No i havent. I would feel really bad man, why should i make me feel bad?

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:38:43

Ron.M

Honestly Flo,

I think the worst toilet I have ever experienced in my life was travelling down to Cordoba from Madrid on RENFE.
It was called "The Costa Del Sol Expresso" and it left Madrid late in the evening every day.
Even the name sounded romantic and exciting and was looking forward to the trip with great anticipation.
But even though I bought a ticket, I later found out that it did not entitle me to a seat. The train was fully booked.. so I had to sleep on my suitcase in the corridor along with dozens of other folk, who had got there before me, so the only place left was outside the toilet door.

Folk were stepping over me all night and everytime they opened the door, the smell was appalling.

Around 4 in the morning, I needed a pee myself, so went in...

There was a dim light...no paper..the pan had no seat, and was full to the brim with it's contents sloshing back and forth with the motion of the train and spilling over the edge onto the floor...

Added to that my stomach was not feeling great, having only the money to buy a bocadillo de calimares plus a bottle of cheap tinto the day before...

Also it had been around 80-100 degrees F for days....

Ghastly!

I still have nightmares.

cheers,

Ron

PS: There was also a tiny, filthy sink with a single filthy tap above which there was a sign "Agua No Potable"....Not Drinking Water!
Jeez...as if..
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:40:15

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to XXX

quote:

I would feel really bad man, why should i make me feel bad?

well that's where young, stupid, alcohol, lust, selfishness, human error etc..comes in, u wouldn't be the first person that acted against his/her better judgment

EDIT

HEHE wow that sounds terrible Ron.. if i imagine it long enough i can almost smell it lol...

btw..u know what annoys me even more then the toilet smell...is that roses spray used to hide it, i just cant stomach that, i dont know why...i really hate that cause now i smell crap trying to hide behind roses...and also the nice smell makes the bad smell even more obvious...and even if u cant smell the bad...u know why the roses smell was used and u imagine the bad anyway

ops...ive really taken this thread down the toilet now, i am sorry... I AM BA AACK ...once again i stain this otherwise classy joint with talking too much s*it..i am always surprised when i try to log on to the forum and it works, i am in again....u could have the nicest most classiest, civilized flamenco forum place instead i am making posts about who i am sleeping with and other unimportant crap lol..makes me question if i wanna be involved with this kind of forum that has such low standards and allows members like me in..

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 21:40:40

[Deleted] (in reply to Florian

[Deleted by Admins]

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 23:21:53

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Guest

..born there but now lived more then half of my life here so now i am at a point where i am not exactly sure myself...depends where i am ...in romania i am considered Australian in australia i am considered Romanian........depends which country does better in the world cup ..lately i been australian a lot

and i find myself defending romania to australians and australia to romanians if anyone criticizes or shows ignorance about the other

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 30 2011 23:36:25

M.S.A.

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Feb. 28 2011 22:47:51
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 0:40:41

M.S.A.

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Feb. 28 2011 22:47:58
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 0:45:00

[Deleted] (in reply to Florian

[Deleted by Admins]

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 2:54:43

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Guest

quote:

I know a good few people from your native country Florian, and not at all are all scumbags as it is officially known

thanks mate...i really dont care what way we are perceived and its good my street credibility one has to have a sense of humor and not take it all so seriously when dealing with nationalities or peoples stereotype of them...is not like i know everything of every country and nationality...need a sense of humor otherwise u doing your self and nationality a disservice...at the end of the day ones knowledge or ignorance of someones country reflects on them not me...i dont have to say a word :-) i know who i am ...but yeah the photos were just for a lough cause they ARE funny

quote:

Maybe we are distant cousins hahaha

I found out recently my whole side from my Dad are from Transylvania....

I called my mom and told her she married a vampire!!! hehehe

serious ? wow
perhaps ...not 100% but i dont think i have any relatives from Transylvania

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 10:50:48

Rain

I was born in Turkey and my family moved to the US when I was 7 years old, 35 years later and I still consider myself to be Turkish here in the states, but in Turkey I am viewed as an American and proud to be one. So, I understand your confusion Flo. In America I am viewed as an American, and no one has ever confused me of being anything but that, however in my country of origin people are surprised when I tell them I am Turkish. If I had a dollar for ever time I handed over my passport and heard "Oh your Turkish" while in Turkey, it would be enough for a few packs of smokes.

Free Palestine
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 14:50:52

Florian

RE: MY fav photos of Romania (in reply to Rain

thank you for sharing Rain and ofcourse you would be in the same boat as me or anyone else not living in the country of birth...if they ever make a movie about us it would be called "The Inbetweeners"

do you visit turkey often ?

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jan. 31 2011 16:55:14
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote