Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Flores The Gaditan, new book   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Flores The Gaditan, new book 

Para información de los aficionados: Recientemente ha aparecido el libro "Charlas con Flores el Gaditano", dedicado al artista algecireño, fundador y componente de Los Gaditanos -que tanta fama cosecharon en la década de los 50 y 60- y con una amplia trayectoria artística también en solitario. Además, en Flores se da la circunstancia -nada frecuente en los cantaores- de poseer una personalidad dinámica y polifacética, pues además de conocer e interpretar todos los estilos flamencos y aflamencados, es compositor, poeta, escritor y humorista. El libro, repleto de fotos, imágenes y referencias a la etapa flamenca en cuestión, se acompaña de un CD del artista en el que se incluyen cantes ya editados y otros inéditos grabados en directo.En definitiva, es un libro ameno y divertido, de esos que se disfrutan, sin perder por ello su interés y sentido flamencos.
Para conseguirlo hay dos formas: ponerse en contacto con el teléfono 667737144 ó bien en el email: jimenato2@hotmail.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 12 2005 1:45:20

duende

RE: Flores The Gaditan, new book (in reply to Guest

Kan du ta och skriva så att vi andra förstår?
På engelska kanske.....

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
And don't make it a race.
Enjoy the ray of sunshine that comes with every new step in knowledge.

RON
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 12 2005 5:28:09

Mi amigo puedes dar un poco más información. ¿Es el libro en español? ¿Cuanto cuesta? ¿Es tu teléfono en España? ¿Por qué no es posible a comprar por canales comerciales? Un saludo Nigel.

My friend can you give a bit more information. Is the book in Spanish? How much does it cost? Is your telephone in Spain? Why is it not possible to buy it through normal commercial outlets? Nigel
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 12 2005 10:38:20

flyeogh

And while I'm here where does my login go??? Que horror!!! Nigel
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 12 2005 10:40:17

Escribano

quote:

My friend can you give a bit more information. Is the book in Spanish? How much does it cost? Is your telephone in Spain? Why is it not possible to buy it through normal commercial outlets? Nigel

Mon ami, puis j'avoir un peu plus information. Est-ce que ce livre en Espagnol. Combien? Est-ce que votre numero en Espagna. Pourquoi n'est pas possible l'acheter par les canaux commercial normal? Simon - a vague French translation

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 12 2005 23:54:23

flyeogh

A truely international forum. And such multi-lingual talents. But then we always have the language of Flamenco.

Being serious it is incredible that within a forum of not really that many active souls we get such a wordly spread. I am possibly the exception as I live on the moon near the south pole. I find the atmosphere greatly increases the speed of my picado and tremolo. Nigel
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 13 2005 6:51:12

El Craic

I just said "mind you there are plenty of people with better spanish than me to translate if need be" in sign language, in case you missed it...

BTW I have severe RSI and am off pcs as much as poss and even practicing quietly and not every day at the moment, while i experiment with treatments and consider a career change, but i am in jerez to enjoy the festival and still knocking about. Or in the immortal words of Gerry Adams, I "haven't gone away you know". Although i think there are loads of new people here lately, which is cool.

Well I'll catch up with you at some stage !!!

You can't stop the waves but you can learn to surf
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 14 2005 19:55:54

Escribano

RE: Flores The Gaditan, new book (in reply to El Craic

Take care Emma

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Feb. 14 2005 20:12:56
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Useful Stuff >>Classifieds >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages