Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Jason has a forum   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

rogeliocan

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jan. 24 2012 16:58:18
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 26 2010 16:43:15

marduk

RE: Jason has a forum (in reply to marduk

thanks Ron.

i dont know too much about the legal stuff, but I try not to actually offend anyone in my posts, i just use bad humour and language. the only times i make posts that are insults at a person is when they are someone who i know will get the joke
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 26 2010 16:43:59

marduk

RE: Jason has a forum (in reply to rogeliocan

rogeliocan

thanks man. im not really trying to defend jason though, im just trying to help make sure that i can still learn from his posts
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 26 2010 16:46:06

Escribano

RE: Jason has a forum (in reply to marduk

quote:

i dont know too much about the legal stuff,

You will have to learn fast then and find a pro bono lawyer in the US where people are a on a very short fuse. A tip for you guys - your host ProBoards Inc., has very specific rules on many things including libel, that are incumbent upon on you to manage. So you do have rules.... they are just not your own. Good luck with that.

It is incredibly naive or just plain insulting of you Marduk, to be a mod on a new forum then come back to here to advertise it, advise on the name change and then entice members to pop over.

This forum has taken seven years and a lot of work from admins and members, and money to build to its current position, with 4000 registered members and 3 million page impressions a year etc. etc.

We had the mod and owner of flamenco-teacher on here and in all that time he never once did what you have done. I have deleted the URL of the new forum and would ask, politely that you do not use this forum as free advertising space for the other one that was set up as a malicious joke and may well remain that way.

This thread is now locked. Let that be an end of it.

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Nov. 26 2010 17:42:57
Page:   <<   <   1 2 [3]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote