Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

acoustic ag60 acoustic amp   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

at_leo_87

acoustic ag60 acoustic amp 

i'll get right to point....

I LOVE IT! the sound is natural and clear. feedback is easily controlled. it didn't sound that loud in the store but once i brought it to practice, it sounded SWEEET. i was using it with an audix i5 dynamic mic.

i'm sure it'd be even louder with a clip on mic or direct input. but i think it's loud enough for small gigs and to keep crazy dance students in line. i have three gigs plus dance class this weekend to test it.

it's got four inputs so you can actually use two (or more, if you're feeling crazy) mics if you want. i'm going to try a clip on together with a normal dynamic. or if you want to plug in with a friend, you can do that too.

the reverb is pretty nice. you can dial it into a sweet setting, not too much, not too little.

it sounded like a flamenco guitar. but louder. so the sound is pretty natural and i didn't even have to mess around with eq much to get a good tone.

i think eventually for larger gigs, i will have to get a setup like ricardo's powered mixer and speaker but for now and for 350 bucks, i must say... not bad!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Sep. 2 2010 4:33:59
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Product Reviews >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post