Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

HELP!!! Granados - Metodo Visual de la Guitarra Flamenca   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Playing >>Tabs >> Page: [1]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Lucerom

HELP!!! Granados - Metodo Visual de ... 

Can anyone please provide me with PDFs for the sheet music and audio files that accompanies Manuel Granados Metodo Visual de la Guitarra Flamenca volumes 1, 2, and 3? I know the sheet music displays on screen but I get much more use out of the actual sheet music.

I have the DVDs and submitted my codes to Ventilador-Music.com and actually received copies via yousendit.com, but I didn't realize the emails were time sensitive. The emails expired after 7 days and now I cannot download the sheet music.

I have emailed Ventialador-music several times to request a new emails but they have not responded.

My deepest gratitude to anybody that can provide me with copies. I paid over $100 for the set.

“Think Outside the Cajón”.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2010 18:38:07

Tomrocker

RE: HELP!!! Granados - Metodo Visual... (in reply to Lucerom

well, i have the number 1 and believe me it's really taking time to understand and study practicing well. So if it's ok with you, send me your email to mine '' rideronthestorm@vodafone.it'' and i shall send you link from my large account so u can download the file. it's gonna be eliminated after 7 days too as these are large files that stored temporary on a server then eliminated automatically so as to gain space on the server for some1 else. Eventually i'll send you vo2 and 3 once i can get them rom my teacher. they also contains the mp3 files that you can listen to carefully in a slow mode using programs like vlc or even windows media player!!)

Hasta la vista amigo!!)

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
And don't make it a race.
Enjoy the ray of sunshine that comes with every new step in knowledge.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2010 18:56:04

Lucerom

Much appreciated Tomrocker.

Still in need of vol1, vol2 and vol3. If anyone can provide. I will repost once I have received everything.

Note: To anyone who has recently purchased or who is considering purchasing the DVDs... There is a code provided on the flyer inside the DVD cover. You will have to register on guitarra-flamenca.net and they will send you an email with the sheet music and practice files. MAKE SURE YOU OPEN THE EMAILS AND DOWNLOAD THE MATERIAL BEFORE 7 DAYS. YOUR ACCESS WILL EXPIRE AFTER 7 DAYS AND YOU WILL NO LONGER HAVE ACCESS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR COMPUTER. OTHERWISE YOU WILL FIND YOUSELF IN A JAM LIKE ME.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2010 19:19:00

Lucerom

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jul. 19 2010 17:14:44
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 14:13:57

Lucerom

After several days of attempting to communicate with the production company. I finally received response from Ventilador-Music.com. Their customer service department resent the emails to me and I was able to successfully download the sheet music. Thank you all for your efforts.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 17:17:28

Tomrocker

OLE' . Good news. At least i know you you have them, in case i have problems with my coming DVDS!!)

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 19 2010 19:58:31

Tomrocker

[Deleted] 

Post has been moved to the Recycle Bin at Jul. 22 2010 18:27:44
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 21 2010 9:13:31

kozz

RE: HELP!!! Granados - Metodo Visual... (in reply to Tomrocker

quote:

Ok just to let people know this.. i ordered the set of DVDS 2days ago from www.deflamenco.com, Madrid , i traced the package online and seemed that it has arrived to Milan and in its way to be delivered, i had 2 days of and stayed at home the whole day yesterday playing and waiting! Nobody showed up! and more, online around .6.00 pm. online on the site of www. seurinternacional.com, i found this note: Unknown receiver, incorrect address! The package was also in its way back to Madrid! i was so pissed! i called the Deflamenco shop in Madrid and they told me they will call the Currier ''SEUR'' to ask for explanations! i already paid online 100 Euro for the three DVDS and the Three books written materials! I guess i'm gonna be the one who will ask Michael to buy the extra DVD set h've go! no need to publish anything on Ebay! i'm really pissed that people are not honest and risking their reputation out there! if you wanna get Flamenco materials, just move to Spain and it will be easy!!

I had ordered the 3DVD set without any problems, within 4 days the package had arrived.
Only took a while to receive the mails for downloading the tabs.

Great DVD set anyway!
To bad he doesn't play all the compasses in one go as he does in his other series.

Enjoy studying!

I read there was audio material available? Where can I find it?
I only have the DVDs with tabs

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 22 2010 6:09:22

Tomrocker

Hey, no audio files as i mistaken the question of Michael. i have audio files,& PDF vol 1 for his 1st series, if you need them ,just email me :))

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 22 2010 8:37:49

kozz

RE: HELP!!! Granados - Metodo Visual... (in reply to Tomrocker

quote:

Hey, no audio files as i mistaken the question of Michael. i have audio files,& PDF vol 1 for his 1st series, if you need them ,just email me :))

Ok, I thought I'd missed something.
Thanks for the offer, but I already have the series!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 22 2010 16:27:27

Tomrocker

No problem sister ;))

P.s
Hopefully i received today my set of DVDS ;))

This is hard stuff!
Don't give up...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 22 2010 18:28:50
Page:   [1]
All Forums >>Playing >>Tabs >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post