Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Germany - Spain   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Anders Eliasson

RE: Germany - Spain (in reply to Arash

Yeah, and me for Libanon in the African cup.

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 13 2012 9:09:17

rombsix

RE: Germany - Spain (in reply to Anders Eliasson

quote:

Yeah, and me for Libanon in the African cup.

Actually, Lebanon still has a chance to go through in the World Cup 2014 qualifiers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28AFC%29#Group_A_2

Ramzi

http://www.youtube.com/rombsix
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 13 2012 9:39:36

botafoguense

quote:

I find spanish football to be a bit boring. They just play little triangles in the midfield all day long against teams scared to death.... Boring. Anyone saw Barcelona - Chelsea, semifinal in champions.... Dead boring. Anti football versus no ideas.

Although i agree the Spanish style gets a bit boring, you really gotta commend them for how they control matches. I get tired of ticka tacka too, but there's always quality passing, dribbling and off the ball movement mixed in which gets them their results, not to mention killer understanding between players (even those outside of the Barca crew). Spain fully deserve their status as favorites at the moment, the talent in their team matches their results...

Really can't compare that with Chelski's anti-football, the completely opposite in terms of talent matching style IMO.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 18 2012 1:39:20

Anders Eliasson

In a socalled objective world you´re right, but football is something very subjective and I find games with spanish teams to be boring. It used to be happy, but I cant feel that anymore. It feels like its just working hard in a well lubricated machine. German footbal has been like that sometimes but the actual team is a lot more interesting.

I live in Spain and I never see spanish football anymore. And I hope someone else winns because I think it´ll be good with a change and that spanish football needs a kick in the arse.

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 18 2012 7:28:44

botafoguense

Can definitely agree with you there, although i still watch a **** tonne of games. Germany are great to watch at the moment - such smart and direct attacking football. I guess Ukraine are getting everyone excited for the same reason.

Unfortunately it'll take a magnificently well organised team to match Barca and Real in La Liga. No one can compete with the money (players) they have. Maybe Malaga once they get some cohesion? Valencia, Atl. Madrid, Bilbao: All great teams, but just not up to that standard.

In a few months ill be supporting Linares Deportivo in tercera division, can't wait :)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 19 2012 5:27:50
Page:   <<   <   1 [2]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post