Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Making excuses for Pretty girls   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1] 2    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Florian

Making excuses for Pretty girls 

Sorry this is a tasteless subject , its the kind of thing u only discuss with your best friend...but what the hell i was loughing at myself in the shower thinking about it.. i am sure i am not the only one lol...or maybe i am ?

i meet this girl on myspace the other day and shes got the worst attitude i have ever heard lol...a litlle ignorant, a litlle racist against europeans, not interested in music...not flamenco anyway...opinionated...called me non stop..and for some reason i keep making excuses for her...and even agreeing with her "yeah old people and emmigrants are a problem arent they "

i am totally repulsed and disgusted by that type of attitude so and i picked up a botlle of wine and gonna drive to her house to tell her.......not straight away

i dont know why i do this maybe i am a humanatarian, a pacifist..i like to give people second chances...and i dont judge...or maybe i just want sex...again apologies for the tasteless subject but ...it is terrible and amuzing at the same time..i am so so dissapointed in myself..when it comes to sex i find it too eazy to forghet my ideals

if a half cute girl came into my room naked and said..i just killed some persons...id probably try to comfort her ..."well they were probably bad , you poor thing..i am sure u had your reasons "

EDIT ...i removed the photo because i probably shouldnt have posted it to begin with but like Ailsa says...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 1:31:27

Ailsa

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Florian

Nice pic Flo. I think that sums it up!

http://www.flamencojourney.com
http://www.myspace.com/flamencojourney
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 1:44:35

Ailsa

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Ailsa

gone

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 1:47:00

Gummy

It's funny how some people are so intolerant(Not in this thread....). I am right wing but I am certain I could enjoy hanging out with most of you, because at that time it is about hanging out and having fun and sharing what you have in common and even enjoying what is different. Caring how others feel(or at least tact or people skills) is also an important thing that many never learn about.

Flo, she probably just likes to be noticed. Go ahead, give her some attention.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 3:54:48

Ailsa

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Gummy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gummy

It's funny how some people are so intolerant. I am right wing but I am certain I could enjoy hanging out with most of you, because at that time it is about hanging out and having fun and sharing what you have in common and even enjoying what is different. Caring how others feel(or at least tact or people skills) is also an important thing that many never learn about.

Yes I agree you can hang out with anyone, but having having a relationship with someone who has radically different views is incredibly difficult.

However I'm not going to argue about it, so I'll delete my previous posts in case anyone else is offended.

EDIT: Hey Gummy I know what we would talk about if we were hanging out - films like House of Flying Daggers. I loved that film so much that a few years ago I gave all my friends copies for Christmas!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 5:07:45

at_leo_87

people change. you might influence her for the better. actually, you probably will if you stick with her. i think it's best when in a relationship, both people are pushed to grow in new directions and they become better and more well rounded in the end. i'd be bored to death if i met a girl that was exactly the same as me.

there might be a reason for why she acts the way she does. figure it out, help her get over it, and she'll love you for it. that's if you want to go through the trouble.

but dont make excuses if she treats YOU badly.

good luck!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 5:46:42

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to at_leo_87

lol its over ...NEVER AGAAIN...I HEAR NOW swear il never ever gey involved with anyone through myspace again...

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 6:59:19

Matic

vengo de los san migueles
si no me caso este año que yo
me caso el año que viene
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:01:59

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Matic

quote:

but having having a relationship with someone who has radically different views is incredibly difficult.

I got to agree with Ailsa there Gummy...cmon u never ever just not seen eye to eye with someone and wanted to get away ?

now imagine having to date that and seeing it everyday..we are all friends and human here...we dont have to do the polotically correct with eachother ..correct or uncorrect its a part of who we are...even if know we should and its the right think to do...we dont

i can tolerate someone i dont get along with for a drink too but i am not going home with her...well ...i am ...but i am just despicable

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:21:57

Ron.M

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to at_leo_87

quote:

i'd be bored to death if i met a girl that was exactly the same as me.

Yeah, I used to be attracted to opposites too...

Like, rich and good-looking.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:25:37

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Ron.M

quote:

i'd be bored to death if i met a girl that was exactly the same as me

id be terrified ...a woman with a beard that sleeps with everyone she can ....

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:28:17

Doitsujin

Finally there occurs a funny thread...and I miss the picture!!!! Damn!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:29:56

Gummy

Hey guys, I was not trying to call anyone here intolerant. SOrry. I was speaking in general. I think we all would get along better in person than here on the forum.

I liked the pic Flo but I never like the thong showing above the pants. Though the fact that she let you take that pic shows she had a nice attitude... I think I could still hang out with her in spite of the thong.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:41:42

Florian

quote:

I liked the pic Flo but I never like the thong showing above the pants. Though the fact that she let you take that pic shows she had a nice attitude... I think I could still hang out with her in spite of the thong.

lol no amigo..I DIDNT take that pic, was on her myspace lol...but it might have been the main reason for me to overlook absoluteley anything..i only just meet her on myspace 2 days ago

anway i went to her house tonight and we really didnt hitt it off..she can be racist against where i am from, hate old people...beat up litlle kids and kill people but she said she didnt like Curb your Enthusiasm...i knew then it wasent gonna work..i am not Jesus my tolerance has a limit too

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:47:30

Gummy

I have never heard of that show(I had to do a search). I'm going to have to check it out. I like watching TV shows by renting the DVDs. It is much more fun to watch several episodes in one sitting.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 13:22:48

Florian

quote:

I have never heard of that show(I had to do a search). I'm going to have to check it out. I like watching TV shows by renting the DVDs. It is much more fun to watch several episodes in one sitting.

i agree...if you really like it its annoying to have to wait for 1 hour every week on tv

Curb your enthusiasm is great i think..its from the same guy who wrote Seinfeld..the character Geroge Constanza in Seinfeld was written after himself..so in real life he is "Geroge" lol

Everyone always plays themselfs and they always have famous people play themselfs ben stiller, ted danson, all the seinfeld cast etc.. it takes about 2 or 3 episodes to get in the grouve of it but once u know what to expect from it , its brilliant..i love it..even more so then Seinfeld..

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 18:13:37

DonS

quote:

ORIGINAL: Florian
e...beat up litlle kids and kill people but she said she didnt like Curb your Enthusiasm...i knew then it wasent gonna work..i am not Jesus my tolerance has a limit too

Hahahaha! LMAO been crackin up reading this whole thread guys..good times.

Flo, MySpace is so 2008 man go with Facebook girlz! LOL..I'm married but heard from
my single friends that the girls on there are higher class
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 9:29:53

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to DonS

lol well this sounds so wrong...honestly i am not that much into the meeting girls on myspce or facebook pressure is too high, i add them because lets face it they the ones that go out to see shows or drag their parteners out, outside spain flamenco audiences is made predominantly of girls imo, they are more open or atleast more organised and make plans to go see shows and go get tickets and see em...but this girl was presistant..left me her phonenumber, asked for mine ...she called...i didnt have to do anything and then i saw that photo...its kind of like a car accident...i knew it was going to be bad but u cant look away

but facebook its more my personal real life friends and work contacts..and anything anyone posts ...everyone can read...i dont want that kind of stuff on facebook

but i know what you mean...myspace has gonne down alot lately...its just a million bands advertising to another million bands and noone is listening to anyone lol

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 20:11:35

gato

I am sorry to hear about your story flo, you are such a nice person. All I can think about when I ponder this thread is that racists are such a vexation to the spirit. You know, you've got to learn to write people off when they are especially mean or crude.

That's the thing, from what I hear in your story is that she is kind of ugly inside, and you can't really enjoy sex in that trap. Find beautiful people wherever you can and recognize that true beauty is a combination of body and soul. You wouldn't want to let her chastise your morals for a relationship where you are constantly giving in to be polite, or sooner or later you will meet all of her racist people that reinforce those kinds of beliefs. Soon you become one of them, and you will find your darker side. Who needs that???

Repulsion says it all........I would have to go with that and like I say I would just write her off, and find someone else, who reinforces your positive outlook, but then again I am only telling you what to do. Rather, you've got to anylise your standards and make your choices yourself. Otherwise you're only listening to me and the matter is of an extreme nature, and you're an adult.

2cts
Gary

The Life Everlasting/Oswald Utopia
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 11:55:19

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to gato

thank you gato i am very flatered u think that nicely of me

there had been new developements with this storry since i wrote it that i havent told....but it makes for a strong end lol...the day after i wrote this i got more messages from her ..which i was surprissed cause i didnt think we hitt it off...and i was convinced she knew didn hitt it off, and was convinced she felled the same..i only stayed for an hour and a half...and i was convinced that we will both just go our own way without needing to discuss it

I mean i drive 40 minutes to her house with a botlle of wine...and she calls me while i am in the car to say that the front door is open...to just walk in. .i went "hmm ok..( i wasent to crazy about that..i had never been to her house before lol what if i messed up the adress or house like i did before and walk on some strangers house in the late evening" ...but she did that so she wouldnt have to get off the couch to let me in lol

then she complained that i took wine over and that she dosent drink wine...i thought wine was civilised, polite, unassuming lol besides had i known i might have taken something else up but she didnt mention anything when i told her id bring a botlle of wine

so after i left i was pretty sure...ok it didnt work..we both saw it..we were both uncomfortabile...so i was pretty sure that was the last time id hear from her too..

but the next day it went nuts got about 30 text messages i had to replie too (didnt wanna be rude) while i was trying to warm up for a gig.....then messages and calls all the way trough, i had to call her after imediatly my gig she requested it ( and i was doing all this knowing we werent going to work...i just hadent had time to think of a gentle way to end it so that she wont feel bad and i dont need too..i expected id never hear from her again)...i got exausted.. by the end i missed about 5 of her calls cause i was out with friends...and was too drunk to replie to about 7 of her messages in the early hours of the morning ...so by the time i woke up to look at the phone again she got nasty lol...calling me an as*hole" and to deleate her from my friends on myspace etc...

so i got worried...and i politely and carefully backed out

this all happened over a period of about 3 days...from meeting her to beeing to her house...to becoming the evil "as*hole" for missing a few calls and text messages from her in the midlle of the night due to beeing out with my friends in a loud club and then too drunk to concetrate on replying to text messages..so i put it off for when i woke up the next day

id love to say ive learned my lesson lol but i probably havent

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 21:59:32

Ailsa

OMG Flo that sounds quite scary. To go from one meeting to 30 texts a day is a bit of a steep increase. And to keep texting when you are too busy to reply seems too demanding. Even if you are in a full-on relationship you need some time to work, see friends, be yourself.

Well you don't really know someone until you get close, so sometimes you have to just take that risk. When things don't work out I just try to make sure I have behaved in a way that I think is OK - you can't be responsible for other people's behaviours.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:09:51

quote:

And to keep texting when you are too busy to reply seems too demanding

And thats putting mildly Sounds like you had some real 'play misty for me' **** going on right there lol. Maybe it will turn into something like on waynes world when that chick kept giving him birthday presents and stuff like thay were a couple and then one day tell him she's breaking up with him, and he tells her 'duh,we were never even going out'
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:16:18

Florian

well next day to be safe i wrote " sorry for whatever it is that i might have done to you " i just dont want someone that angry at me

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:19:37

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Guest

Oh yeah and she even might give you a gun rack like in waynes world (she sounds like a redneck) in which you can reply:

' i dont even own one gun, let alone several, to necessetate the need for a gunrack'

(but make sure you put on that stoner accent when you say that)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:20:54

Florian

lol

i could have understood if i touched her but i hadent even touched her ! nothing...our bodies never even came in contact with a hug or a handshake or anything...at her house she stayed on one side of the room about 4 meeters away from me and me on mine lol...infact i dont think we ever got closer then 4 metters to eachother since she wouldnt get up to let me in the house (just left the door open for me and i had to see myself into her living room...) or didnt get up to see me out when i left

i had to go trough her draws to get my glass of wine and the wineopener, because she didnt offer...strange date

OH YEAH !!! forghot...i had to be quiet for the first 3 minutes of getting there becaause her fav show "Grays anatomy" was finishing..

so i am sitting there like a dic*head 4 metters away from her...having never meet her ..in uncomfortable silence ..until the show ended so that our date can begin..and i am trying to look like i am not unfcomfortable so that SHE wont feel uncomfortable

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:30:19

sounds like you should lock your doors at night for a while, just till she forgets about you...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:36:13

Florian

RE: Making excuses for Pretty girls (in reply to Guest

quote:

just till she forgets about you...

Yeah i should have told her i really like her ...that always seems to work

whats the use...when u like them they dont like u ...when they like u , u dont like them...its too freaking hard..

if they like you too much you start to wonder whats wrong with them...if u like them too much they wonder whats wrong with you

when u single noone looks at you ...the second u with a girl ..everygirl is flirting with you

thats why its safe to just stick to sex lol

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:43:07

Pgh_flamenco

Tell her, "I love you," in between crying jags. You'll never hear from her again.

Flo, do a search on Borderline Personality Disorder...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:47:16

Florian

quote:

Tell her, "I love you," in between crying jags. You'll never hear from her again.

haha i know...acctualy just an " I really like you" would do the trick..i know i experienced that last week too...i really liked this girl..i she invited me to her place after a club...we could have had sex..i mean thats why someone invites you to her their house after a club but i tought no i really like her...and i made the mistake of telling her and showing it too much lol...she told a girlfriend of mine..yeah florian is nice you can give him my number but i am not looking for anything...but hed be fun to hang out with

I was shoked and my ego took a punch in the face...i remember thinking to myself when i left.."oh what a special night...for sure this girl is hooked, how could she not be...i was so romantic..we held and kissed etc..i didnt rush it"

yeah right

i got some dignity, i said " no thank you to my friend giving me her number out of wrong reason ofcourse..i dont wanna knowingly go into that type setup of beeing the guy hanging around" i done that enough when i was young and dumb

now my ego is right back to the midlle again....i thought i was really good cause of the psyico girl who couldnt seem to get enough of me and then imidiatly after i got knocked back so now i am right back to the midle again

but i think its important...for anybody to be a succesfull human beeing they must have been every person, every situation, experience every side, the winner , the loser ..how can anyone appreciate anything otherwise

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 25 2009 23:55:40

Pgh_flamenco

There was a TV show a couple years ago called “The Pickup Artist.” A bunch of guys were trained by pickup artists. One thing the trainers stressed was letting the women wonder if they might be rejected during the various stages of relationship building. Without the tension of the possibility of rejection a lot of people—men and women—lose interest in the person.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 26 2009 0:04:22
Page:   [1] 2    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: [1] 2    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post