Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: soundportparty in my patio   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Anders Eliasson

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Anders Eliasson

x

Blog: http://news-from-the-workshop.blogspot.com/
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 2:59:24

Tom Blackshear

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Per Hallgren

quote:

ORIGINAL: Per Hallgren

Oh come on Anders! Just because I use a computer to frequency analyze it doesn't mean I have stopped using my ears or hands to experience the musical instrument and of course a computer can never say what is good or bad. I use the computer to help me understand (in a logic way) what eventually are happening. And I did never say that ports are bad or wrong in any way. I just tried to broaden the perspective and add some cautiousness. After building a couple of hundred guitars I have learnt that they are more complex than we can imagine and we cannot assume that every guitar behaves like those three guitars you show on the pictures above.

My feeling is that we quite often agree about things by the way.

I don't care to get into an argument about this new ideal but to say that my ears want to hear sonority of sound as it is the most important factor when recording an instrument. I started building guitars because I couldn't find or afford one that had a inter-dimensional haunting sound in its voice that I wanted to keep for the rest of my life.

What a port does is flatten the sound rather than improve this quality. If a guitar is loud enough for a noisy cafe then it is loud enough, and my guitars are loud enough as any player who has had the opportunity to play one will tell you.

I'm going to risk the wrath of Bob Ruck in saying that his ported guitars are not louder than mine, but what a player hears in my guitars is a sonorus quality of the Spanish idiom.

Brune has a guitar with ports that he experimented with. I played that guitar and thought it sounded like an inverted vacuum cleaner; loud and noisy but no real quality of sound. Sorry Richard :-) I love Richard's traditional guitars.

So, to post that somehow these ported guitars have a louder effect concerning projection, just isn't true. What they have is a fuller effect but they lose a lot in quality of sound. This is my department and I know what I'm talking about.

Tom Blackshear Guitar maker
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 4:35:47

at_leo_87

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Tom Blackshear

quote:

It releases the sound faster and in some respects this inhibits the guitar from gaining a certain homogenized dimensional build up to its voice.

can someone explain this more?

i think i might back out of the soundport challenge now...

quote:

farting

LOL if it starts to stink, you can stick your nose in the soundhole and take a whiff of the cypress!

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 5:53:13

Anders Eliasson

x

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:28:05

Anders Eliasson

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to at_leo_87

x

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 7:35:05

Tom Blackshear

quote:

ORIGINAL: Anders Eliasson

quote:

What a port does is flatten the sound rather than improve this quality. If a guitar is loud enough for a noisy cafe then it is loud enough, and my guitars are loud enough as any player who has had the opportunity to play one will tell you.

I'm going to risk the wrath of Bob Ruck in saying that his ported guitars are not louder than mine, but what a player hears in my guitars is a sonorus quality of the Spanish idiom.

Brune has a guitar with ports that he experimented with. I played that guitar and thought it sounded like an inverted vacuum cleaner; loud and noisy but no real quality of sound. Sorry Richard :-) I love Richard's traditional guitars.

So, to post that somehow these ported guitars have a louder effect concerning projection, just isn't true. What they have is a fuller effect but they lose a lot in quality of sound. This is my department and I know what I'm talking about.

here we go again. You can of course talk about guitars you have tried, but what do you know about guitars you havent tried?

Nothing.

I´ve never tried any of your guitars, but if they are as loud as you are capable of bragging, of course, they wont need a soundport or anything else. They must be absolutely ravingly loud. So please go ahead and build your guitars the way you do. I´m not the one who´s going to tell you that you are not saying the truth. I will leave it to you to judge that I and others are not saying the truth ("just isn't true")

There's no reason to go there again but to analyze certain aspects of tone to see what the open ports accomplish. When I say that the ports flatten out tone to some degree, then that’s a given fact, not something that has to be proved again.

But when I refer to an opening of sound that will distort certain frequencies and tone, then this is a proved fact as well. It may give a fuller and louder sounding guitar up close, but the loudness quiets down in its projection and the fullness will over-ride some of the projection value due to a loss in higher frequency of the treble end.

The guitars I’ve heard improve bass output more than treble response, and the bass out-put is no stranger to problems with projection in concert halls.

So the situation in ports is mainly due to a pulsation factor promoting an atmospheric change rather than an actual excape of pure sound which is created by the top in its characteristic make-up.

Without allowing the top to transmit its character through its wood, we have a release of sound that by-passes this to some extent. And this distorts the true value of the top, which is the most important part of the guitar, to make known its duende.

I don't know how to make this more clear.

And one other thing I've noticed with real loud up-close guitars is that cantaors don't like it in their face that much.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 8:49:17

Anders Eliasson

x

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 9:03:48

buddytalk

It is one thing for sure, ANDERS is an artist. Most players are or would like to be an artist. I would go with an artist if had my chose.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 9:25:25

Per Hallgren

I have recently improved two classical guitars by open a soundport in them. That is a fact among us who have heard them before and after. Soundports work sometimes Tom, but there should be an understanding of the situation before opening a new hole in a guitar. Not every guitar will improve. That was the point I wanted to make clear in my former posts. This is not something that every guitar owner should do to their guitars in faith that it will improve their instruments.

This is not a theoretical statement Anders It is a pragmatic one, don't you think?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 9:32:34

Tom Blackshear

quote:

So, to post that somehow these ported guitars have a louder effect concerning projection, just isn't true.

Anders, I'm not saying that I don't respect your building talent but what I did say is important for you to get right in its context I said the above quote and I know its correct concerning over-all projection; especially in concert halls. You just implied it in this last post.

And you are the one who can't resist condescending to persons, who by no choice of their own, seem to offend you by their understanding of the issues. When I say fact, that is what I meant, to the best of my understanding. This has no reflection on your talent as a builder. And you should be grown up enough to separate the isses here.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 9:56:08

Tom Blackshear

quote:

I have recently improved two classical guitars by open a soundport in them. That is a fact among us who have heard them before and after. Soundports work sometimes Tom, but there should be an understanding of the situation before opening a new hole in a guitar. Not every guitar will improve. That was the point I wanted to make clear in my former posts. This is not something that every guitar owner should do to their guitars in faith that it will improve their instruments.

This is not a theoretical statement Anders It is a pragmatic one, don't you think?

Per,

All I’m saying is that sound ports detract from certain elements of tonal response in comparison to a non-ported instrument. This doesn’t just happen with some guitars but with all guitars that are ported. Here is an example of port and non-port that are both amplified. I prefer the traditional style, as I hear certain tonal responses with it that I like. Both guitarists are good musicians and this should not detract from my opinion of it.

And I might as well make everybody mad at me and say that if a guitar is built right , it won't need sound ports. And if Anders wants to stomp off and leave the building because I say things he doesn't agree with, then I can't stop him from doing it.

I think players on this list know what they want, if even to experiment with ports, and that's certainly their choice. But when a guitar maker has to have everything go his way when he presents his findings on any list, then he should be prepared to give his reasoning about the positive aspects without blowing his top; no pun intended :-)

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 10:18:47

Anders Eliasson

x

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 10:37:05

Ron.M

Well, it makes a change to see you calm, sensible Luthiers have a good, old-fashioned ding-dong, like us lower-class thugs and players!!

I hate these forums where everybody just wants a cuddle and a love-in... cos nothing ever gets discussed and hammered out!

Every really GOOD thing I've ever learned on this Forum has been reading something during a heated debate somewhere!

Of course once the debate reaches it's "climax" (Doitsuijin word ) and descends into crap then it's time to switch off IMO.

Personally, I think that Anders is really quite a "conservative" builder and it's good to hear that he's discovered "porting" and his current enthusiasm for it.

That's how you know he's still alive and not a zombie.

Whether he'll feel the same way next year?

Well, who knows....but that's what life is all about IMO.

Main thing (as I've always said) is play the ball, not the player.

And I'm not making "veiled hints" or anything towards anyone at all...I think you guys have been completely respectful to each other....but just offering it (as usual) as a general guidline for a happy Forum.

cheers,

Ron
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 11:12:09

Tom Blackshear

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Ron.M

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron.M

Well, it makes a change to see you calm, sensible Luthiers have a good, old-fashioned ding-dong, like us lower-class thugs and players!!

I hate these forums where everybody just wants a cuddle and a love-in... cos nothing ever gets discussed and hammered out!

Every really GOOD thing I've ever learned on this Forum has been reading something during a heated debate somewhere!

Of course once the debate reaches it's "climax" (Doitsuijin word ) and descends into crap then it's time to switch off IMO.

Personally, I think that Anders is really quite a "conservative" builder and it's good to hear that he's discovered "porting" and his current enthusiasm for it.

That's how you know he's still alive and not a zombie.

Whether he'll feel the same way next year?

Well, who knows....but that's what life is all about IMO.

Main thing (as I've always said) is play the ball, not the player.

And I'm not making "veiled hints" or anything towards anyone at all...I think you guys have been completely respectful to each other....but just offering it (as usual) as a general guidline for a happy Forum.

cheers,

Ron

Thanks Ron for your offer not to gag us:-) But we all know that this thread is doomed unless there is comprehensive dialog to push the art another step into the........ "Twilight Zone."

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 11:28:40

cathulu

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Ron.M

Well, I think it is good to understand the physics, so you know why you are doing something. That is the whole point, probably physics and science as a whole started with people trying to understand what is around them, the stars and music. Your location of frets is pure physics right there and not trial and error.

If you input X energy into the string, and assuming the amount absorbed by the guitar remains about the same, then the obvious impact of the soundport is a slight reduction in projected volume.

Will it be noticeable, not really. The ear is logarithmic. That is why we can hear a mosquito and then a car horn without our ears blown out. So a sound intensity has to decrease a lot before our ears will notice it.

PS as you age, you hear less treble, so maybe relying only on your ears is not a good thing? What do the luthiers think of that?

Physics can be your friend. It helps differentiate gobblygook. I notice Creation is making in roads. Look out my friends, we will soon be heading into an anti-science dark age. It happened before.

PS When I mean you, I don't mean Anders or anyone else for that matter - I want to play the ball if you please. I am talking to the amorphous internet you.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 11:33:21

Andy Culpepper

x

Andy Culpepper, luthier
http://www.andyculpepper.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 11:57:49

Doitsujin

quote:

Of course once the debate reaches it's "climax" (Doitsuijin word )..

Well,.. at least I'm happy you didn't put my name in the second part of that sentence.

Please go on with that discussion. Its very interesting to read!
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 12:20:46

Per Hallgren

I'm not sure how to continue this thread, or if I should just drop it. Maybe you all prefer my silence since it was I who wrote the words "computer analysis". Sorry! My aim was only to comment things from my understanding, never to write things on people noses and certainly not to criticize Anders (who started this thread).

But I can comment on this. Maybe it will get someone to refill his popcorn bowl... deterasa1, if you don't give a **** about theory, that is fine with me. When I am going to a concert I don't give a **** about the musical theory that lies behind the music I'm listening to. I just want to feel the music but I don't mock the musicians understanding of the theory since I understand that that is something they make use of in their profession to make music. The guitarmaker's profession is quite similar. The guitar players have really no use of the theoretical knowledge of the luthier, they just want good guitars. But why mock the knowledge and skill of the luthier or the musician?

To conclude (so I can go back to lurking mode...) Here we have a Danish luthier happy with his new guitars with soundports, and we have an american luthier disliking the sound from every guitar with a soundport he has heard, and we have a Swedish luthier (me) who usually don't use soundports but have found that they can improve some guitars of his. Use your common sense folks! Not all guitars are equal, not all luthiers have the same opinion about soundports, only the soundports on the right guitars should be made...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 13:05:44

Tom Blackshear

quote:

I'm not sure how to continue this thread, or if I should just drop it. Maybe you all prefer my silence since it was I who wrote the words "computer analysis". Sorry! My aim was only to comment things from my understanding, never to write things on people noses and certainly not to criticize Anders (who started this thread).

But I can comment on this. Maybe it will get someone to refill his popcorn bowl... deterasa1, if you don't give a **** about theory, that is fine with me. When I am going to a concert I don't give a **** about the musical theory that lies behind the music I'm listening to. I just want to feel the music but I don't mock the musicians understanding of the theory since I understand that that is something they make use of in their profession to make music. The guitarmaker's profession is quite similar. The guitar players have really no use of the theoretical knowledge of the luthier, they just want good guitars. But why mock the knowledge and skill of the luthier or the musician?

To conclude (so I can go back to lurking mode...) Here we have a Danish luthier happy with his new guitars with soundports, and we have an american luthier disliking the sound from every guitar with a soundport he has heard, and we have a Swedish luthier (me) who usually don't use soundports but have found that they can improve some guitars of his. Use your common sense folks! Not all guitars are equal, not all luthiers have the same opinion about soundports, only the soundports on the right guitars should be made...

For those of us that don't use a knowledge of physics or electronic equipment to analyze our sound out-put, there is a need to develop the 5 senses. To me, this
is where art enters into building a musical instrument.

I realize that we use our senses with certain helps outside our own personal attributes but not as clearly as we see when we develop our own sense of tuning the sound with our strict personal attributes.

The issue here is the development of our inner senses to be able to distinguish between certain tonal differences. It’s not easy for some but less complicated for others.

Some builders take to it like a fish in water, and others need help outside their personal attributes. But whatever the case, builders learn their craft and make use of what they know by the standards they set for themselves in making the best guitar possible.

And I personally think there is room for all the experimenting that builders choose to do, but it is also right to discuss these issues in a forum that helps us to learn both sides or many sides of the topic at hand.

Per, you have the perfect right to give any input you care to, for the reading pleasure and information to this list.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 13:46:20

Tom Blackshear

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Andy Culpepper

quote:

ORIGINAL: deteresa1

If players such as Jason McGuire are interested guitars with sound ports, and prefer such guitars, shouldn't they be able to buy them?

No one on this list suggests that Anders can't put sound ports in his guitars. I was merely saying that the projection of such guitars in a hall is not any more efficient than a well made tradtional model, and that it releases sound too fast for it to travel back through the top to display its best ambiente.

I have no argument with the fact that it provides audio feed back to the performer, but it loses its appeal with other facets of the sound, imo.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 19:07:07

HemeolaMan

Both of you are correct.

I think that you build for a different audience though.

I would gather that Anders builds guitars that mostly players in small venues would use. I think a soundport in a club or bar or restaurant would be a handy thing. I have a guitar that i have two soundports in (hehe junk guitar + forstner bits) and I did some tests to evaluate the effects. When one whole is open the midrange seems to be somewhat clearer, this is at the expense of some bass. The richness is lessened and the sound less focused, great for rajeo. i think it takes out some of the overtones a bit which allows the notes to sound clear and crisp. Two open and the bass is very much lessened and the trebles seem more ambient. I think the lessening of the bass would work to enhance the guitar's cutting power in noisy environments.

This is not to say that anders guitars are not used in recording sessions or close miced in large venues. I think that this reduction of harmonics would be very handy in a recording situation, less to eq out, and definitely good in getting a more natural sound when mic'd on stage.

Not to mention that the player is really the one who the guitar is for, and more sound to the player can mean more enjoyment.

I have never played an anders, but i have played ported guitars.

ON the other hand, I have played a blackshear reyes, the one that chaconne bought.

This guitar is a canon. I swear to god it is the loudest d amn guitar I have heard. furthermore it has tone and cojones. It can villa lobos it can bach it can granados and it can romp and stomp with the flamencos. It really has a tremendously diverse and usable pallette of tones. It has magnificent projection and a real flamenco sound.

But, It also has a really classical sound too, depending on how it is played. I would say that these blackshear guitars are really the kind of instrument that someone, Like chaconne, would play in a concert hall at a recital or competition. Tom is more likely to have his guitars bought by classical players or players that play in larger venues because the market for flamenco guitars in america is by far less than the market elsewhere.

So, while tom's guitars are excellent and still will project, record and mic up well, his target market has slightly different demands.

Whats the issue here? you are both right. but one of you is making the findings seem as if they are intrinsically negative instead of a boon to the player and a good adaptation to a venue, and the other is slinging old dirt .

I respect both of you. You both make wonderful git boxes, and you both are very passionate about your ways of making. whats the big deal? there's more than one way to fret a passage.

[signature][/signature]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 20:09:15

Per Hallgren

For those of us who have some knowledge of physics or electronic equipment to analyze guitars there is still a need to develop the 5 senses. Computers are totally without musicality and just a tool. I don't know how many times I have pointed this out to you and others, but there is still seem to be a need for it. I build guitars with the same use of the senses as any one else. I don't use computers at all when I build, but they have helped me to understand what actually happens in the box when the guitars are finished. I have got insights about certain relations between the different parts in the guitar.

Funny, I remember an occasion many years ago when I took the opposite view, sort of, in a discussion with Al Carruth. I argued that science can't tell the whole story about guitars. I still believe that.

But I am hijacking the thread which was about soundports. Please continue.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 20:17:46

quote:

Blah blah blah, I´m off this thread, so if anyone needs more info on the subject, please ask mister wiseguy.

LOL, i liked that one...how could anyone ever recover from that (reminds me of back in grade 2)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 20:45:43

DonS

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to HemeolaMan

Beautiful looking guitars. Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to play Anders guitars..I've been wanting to for awhile as I've seen videos and talked to a few players who own them and love them. I've had the opportunity to play two Blackshear blancas and currently own one (wish I owned the other as well). I will have to agree with HemeolaMan that Tom's guitars have mucho tone and very Andalucian IMO a'la Reyes, Barba etc but more power and cojones. Definitely the loudest flamenco I've ever played so I would think port holes are definitely not needed. They both record great as well and equally as great for live application due to the extra volume. Regarding aesthetics, I'm satisfied with the traditional look of the Spanish guitar, so having a port hole is not on my list but then again I've never tried one before.

Good luck with the sale of the guitars Anders I'm sure they will sell pretty quickly.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 22:48:30

Aadi

Interesting, if charged, discussion. For my part, I'm still going to cut a port in the blanca that's on my bench right now (I'm following Tom's Reyes plan, incidentally) because I'm curious to hear the result and I'm only building for myself. I'll probably finish the instrument, play it for a while, and make some recordings before cutting the port so I can get a clearer sense of the change.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 23:31:50

Tom Blackshear

quote:

ORIGINAL: HemeolaMan

Both of you are correct.

I respect both of you. You both make wonderful git boxes, and you both are very passionate about your ways of making. whats the big deal? there's more than one way to fret a passage.

You just said it, we are both artists and we are passionate about what we build, and the passion part will always be a little edgy, like iron sharpening/polishing iron on occasion. But since we agree on much more than we disagree, this venue should be less disgreeable :-)

http://tguitars.home.texas.net/index.htm

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 6:15:56

Tom Blackshear

quote:

ORIGINAL: HemeolaMan

Whats the issue here? you are both right. but one of you is making the findings seem as if they are intrinsically negative instead of a boon to the player and a good adaptation to a venue, and the other is slinging old dirt .

I hear you and I'm willing to admit that Anders makes good guitars. If he thinks the ports are important then he is closer to the issue than this builder.

I choose not to build ports into a guitar but I'll also draw the line in saying that it is a viable way to build.

And I'm not saying this to make up to Anders but to admit that what you say is true to an extent. I have no argument with this style if this is what the players want. But don't expect me to build one.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 9:41:52

Escribano

quote:

I'm willing to admit that Anders makes good guitars

That's very big of you Tom Many others, including Emilio Maya would agree with you. Anders is not the sort of chap to go for a sound port on a flamenco without a very good reason. I was surprised myself, but then he is often trying new ways.

He says it works for him in noisy Andaluz bar where they will only shut up for a canteor; they will ignore a guitarist - however good. He would have tested this by playing them in these unforgiving, tiled environments. He and I both worked in very loud bands once and a foldback monitor was essential equipment. So I kind of get where he is coming from.

I cannot comment on projection in a concert hall as all the guitarists I have seen in such have been miked up.

Foro Flamenco founder and Admin
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 11:04:00

Tom Blackshear

RE: soundportparty in my patio (in reply to Escribano

quote:

ORIGINAL: Escribano

quote:

I'm willing to admit that Anders makes good guitars

That's very big of you Tom Many others, including Emilio Maya would agree with you. Anders is not the sort of chap to go for a sound port on a flamenco without a very good reason. I was surprised myself, but then he is often trying new ways.

He says it works for him in noisy Andaluz bar where they will only shut up for a canteor; they will ignore a guitarist - however good. He would have tested this by playing them in these unforgiving, tiled environments. He and I both worked in very loud bands once and a foldback monitor was essential equipment. So I kind of get where he is coming from.

I cannot comment on projection in a concert hall as all the guitarists I have seen in such have been miked up.

Amen to that, Amigo.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 11:44:14

JasonMcGuire

quote:

Jason, some say that Willie Nelson invented the soundport. He just put it somewhere else.

At least it was a fellow Texan.

quote:

Soundports have other benefits: You can sick your nose all the way in and sniff... Cedar and cypress... Thats a wonderfull smell.
Also you can look into the guitar, see the bracing system and the quality of the builders work.

You also get a blast of air coming out everytime you do a golpe, as well as the strange seductive perspective you have of your right hand from inside the guitar.

http://www.Flamenco-Lessons.com/
http://www.CaminosFlamencos.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bikhiyal
http://flamenco-lessons.blogspot.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 18:00:21
Page:   <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: <<   <   1 [2] 3 4 5    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread