Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

Ramon Montoya's guitar   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: [1] 2 3 4    >   >>
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

Ricardo

Ramon Montoya's guitar 

I think it is esteso but they dont' specify. The sound sucks but it is cool that he has this piece of history in his collection.

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 7 2009 10:49:00

kovachian

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to Ricardo

Didn't Ramon have a green guitar or two? Or am I thinking of somebody else?

Don't look at me in that tone of voice.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 7 2009 11:35:58

TANúñez

It could be an Esteso but not the one in photos I've seen him with. The one in the vid has a different head.

Tom Núñez
www.instagram.com/tanunezguitars
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 7 2009 13:59:03

jshelton5040

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to TANúñez

quote:

ORIGINAL: TANúñez

It could be an Esteso but not the one in photos I've seen him with. The one in the vid has a different head.

I agree with you Tom. What I could see of the head doesn't look like an Esteso but the little bit of label showing is very like the labels I've seen on them. Too bad the recorded sound is so bad. Perhaps someone could ask Brune what it is.

John Shelton - www.sheltonfarrettaguitars.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 7 2009 15:02:57

TANúñez

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to TANúñez

The one I've seen him with is from a 50's era Esteso like this:

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px

Attachment (1)

Tom Núñez
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 7 2009 16:29:58

RobJe

The Vda y Sobrinos de Esteso Tom head shows was I think used from 1949 for a few years. Nino Ricardo had one. However, Montoya died in 1949. Some of the pictures of Montoya show him playing a big guitar with a tapered bridge. He is reputed to have played a Santos. The head of the guitar in the video looks like one of the two designs used by Domingo Esteso (still used on cheaper Conde guitars today). The label also looks like Esteso to me.

Rob
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 2:21:28

jshelton5040

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to RobJe

quote:

ORIGINAL: RobJe

The head of the guitar in the video looks like one of the two designs used by Domingo Esteso (still used on cheaper Conde guitars today). The label also looks like Esteso to me.

Rob

You're right, there's a picture of a '29 Esteso with headstock like the one Brune is playing on Zavaleta's page. I hadn't seen that style before. The ones I've seen and owned were similar but slightly more ornate with the little nipple in the center.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 5:45:47

RobJe

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to jshelton5040

The design in the video and the one with the "nipple" have survived over the years ... Esteso .... Vda y Sobrinos de Esteso ... Sobrinos de Esteso ... Conde Hermanos ... Hermanos Conde. The head design in the video is often associated with lower quality materials but of course guitars don't always take any notice of this!

Rob
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 6:33:01

TANúñez

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to RobJe

I'm such an idiot. This whole time I've been thinking of Niño Ricardo when the topic was Ramon Montoya. Having said that, I agree that it is possibly a Domingo Esteso or Santos.

Tom Núñez
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 10:51:08

Doitsujin

Cool... Why isn't it in a museum in Seville or at another place in spain?? Why does a no one own it??? Maybe he is rich,..or a lier.

Arent there any videos of R. Montoya himself playing something? Or was the camera not invented till he died?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 12:34:31

DonS

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to Doitsujin

Richard Brune is an American luthier and probably one of the best. He has a guitar collection and from what I've is heard is a very nice guy according to friends that have visited his shop. Nice to finally see Brune on video...he is a good player.

Don
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 13:28:29

jshelton5040

quote:

ORIGINAL: Doitsujin

Arent there any videos of R. Montoya himself playing something? Or was the camera not invented till he died?

It seems to me there are a couple of short clips of him doing accompaniment of a singer and dancer but he's in the background. Then again maybe it was someone else. He resembled his nephew Carlos with the bald head etc.

There was a luthier named Miguel Company who put a photo of Ramon on his labels as a sign of respect. I still think that was cool.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 8 2009 15:14:58

Doitsujin

quote:

Richard Brune is an American luthier and probably one of the best. He has a guitar collection and from what I've is heard is a very nice guy according to friends that have visited his shop. Nice to finally see Brune on video...he is a good player.

Nah... If hes so nice as he plays...than he must be a little grumpy... I still think the guitar should be in a museum in spain and not in a collection of nobody in the middle of nowhere... well.. we know this place is autralia..but if hes in the states...its also am Arsch der Welt from here.. (sorry americans.. I like your country but the center of the world is europe.. lol... )

(I know several people might be pissed off now.. so I tell you preventatively... Im joking ;.)
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 9 2009 4:56:41

Ricardo

quote:

quote:

Nah... If hes so nice as he plays...than he must be a little grumpy... I still think the guitar should be in a museum in spain and not in a collection of nobody in the middle of nowhere... well.. we know this place is autralia..but if hes in the states...its also am Arsch der Welt from here.. (sorry americans.. I like your country but the center of the world is europe.. lol... )

(I know several people might be pissed off now.. so I tell you preventatively... Im joking ;.)

I know him doit, he IS nice. He is a respected guitar builder with a long waiting list like most good luthiers. ToddK plays one of his guitars. He is an historian on guitars, does repairs and restorations, appraisal etc, and in a way, his collection IS a museum of sorts, a classical and flamenco guitar museum! IMO, putting a guitar, no matter who's it was, in a glass case to never be touched again, is a damn shame. All guitars should be played, that can still be tuned....or they really die.

Ricardo

CD's and transcriptions available here:
www.ricardomarlow.com
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 9 2009 5:46:57

Doitsujin

No.. there are enough other guitars that can be played. Montoyas guitar is part of history and culture. Its not important to play it anymore because the maestro "finished".

The guitar should be visible in a museum in Spain for all people. Not only a hand full of guitar nerds who know this luthier and can ask him for taking a look.

Its really a shame this guitar is in private hands and not in a Spanish national museum... Its a big shame. I can not believe this.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 10 2009 6:44:40

HemeolaMan

I think I've seen/played that guitar.

I'll ask when I go up next friday.

[signature][/signature]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 10 2009 13:08:05

HemeolaMan

RE: Ramon Montoya's guitar (in reply to HemeolaMan

Side note, Richard is the nicest guy in the world. and not just some rich jerk.

I think of him as the Dean of guitar. He's the librarian/deity/expert on the instrument. Almost anyone off the street can come in and hang out and learn

[signature][/signature]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 10 2009 13:11:45

Tom Blackshear

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ricardo

I think it is esteso but they dont' specify. The sound sucks but it is cool that he has this piece of history in his collection.

You are correct. it is a 1923 Domingo Esteso that Luis Maraville used to own before Richard Brune; who has had the guitar for 25 + years. Brune also has a picture of Ramon Montoya with that guitar. The action is a little high, unlike the Manuel de la Chica that I played in Richard's collection, a few summers ago when I was in Chicago. That De La Chica was a great playing guitar, and the only De La Chica I have ever seen that I liked.

Tom Blackshear Guitar maker
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 10 2009 17:21:37

Doitsujin

Ok for te ones who missed that.. I did not write Richard is not nice. I dont know him, so how could I think hes not nice? Well but I think everybody who holds back an important pieceof culture from the true owner is a jerk. (Whatever a jerk is,.. Im to lazy t look that up. I guess somebody who do some things wrongly.) I guess he got the guitar for an ipod limited edition in a swap, right? LOL!

When you got there, please ask him for giving the guitar to the place where it belongs as I mentioned before. Still can´t believe that..

If you take a dusty piece of crap in your bag with you from turky to another country, they jail you if they find it at the check in. Because it could be a part of a place of cultural interest... Than you get a poker up your ass every day till your countries president beg them to release you.... That already happened several times. (Not with me!)
So,... IMO Brune should give it to spain where it belongs and where it is protected for the future. And thats not a locker in his bedroom...

I mean if flamenco is still not worth to mention folklore than an art ... than he can keep the guitar and let any Hanswurst play it with their dirty Fottfinger.
He can choose. lol
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 0:24:16

Tom Blackshear

quote:

<snip>

When you got there, please ask him for giving the guitar to the place where it belongs as I mentioned before. Still can´t believe that..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flamenco guitar is universal just like classical guitar, it does not belong to just one group but everyone to enjoy. The problem I see with your preference is that if an art is kept with its origins then it won't be part of the whole but just a small part of something that has yet to be discovered.

I remember one day a flamenco guitarist came to my house with a Manuel Reyes guitar. I asked him if it would be OK for me to look inside. He told me that Reyes would probably not like it if I took the specs off his design.

I mentioned that Reyes had sold him the guitar and it was his property to do as he wished. But he told me that he would have to check with Reyes before he could let me examine it.

I said fine, here is my telephone, call his and ask. So, he did, and you know what Reyes told him? Reyes said that the guitar was his to do as he wished since it was his property; almost exactly what I had told him, and then he said he didn't have the time for me to look at it.

But he had enough time to watch a Tomatito teaching tape that I had. Then, you know what he asked me? He asked me to copy the tape and give him a copy, which was actually illegal to do.

You know what I told him; "Sorry but I really don't have the time to do it."

I wouldn't have done it anyway since that would have been illegal. But to copy the Maestro's patron was no problem since Reyes gave his permission to do it. So, I copied a 2003 Reyes from Chris Kamen's collection later on and then I gave it to the Guild of American Luthiers plan collection and they have supplied that plan to builders all over the world to enjoy.

The moral to this story is "Don't think that any one group or person has the right to keep art under lock and key unless they own it." With Richard you can actually go to his shop and play the guitar. But in a Museum, all you can do is view something that will never open its voice and sing again.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 4:16:03

Doitsujin

Thats a nice story. Very interesting and very ok also IMO. So, thank you the such a nice answer!

The problem with the initial sentence is, I never stated that flamenco belongs to just one group instead of everyone.
My opinion is that flamenco is for everyone but its centre is spain. And the same with the guitar as part of flamenco history should be viewable for "everyone" and not just a couple of people who actually know where it is located somewhere in the US.

So you got me wrong but thats no problem. I think we basically think the same but different about the guitar.

quote:

The problem I see with your preference is that if an art is kept with its origins then it won't be part of the whole but just a small part of something that has yet to be discovered.

Im willing to think seriously about all your viewpoints and thoughts, but I dont understand that sentence.. I can translate it hardly.. but dont get the essence. Could someone help me out and write this statement a bit more simple that I can get it.. ?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 7:40:27

Tom Blackshear

quote:

Thats a nice story. Very interesting and very ok also IMO. So, thank you the such a nice answer!

The problem with the initial sentence is, I never stated that flamenco belongs to just one group instead of everyone.
My opinion is that flamenco is for everyone but its centre is spain. And the same with the guitar as part of flamenco history should be viewable for "everyone" and not just a couple of people who actually know where it is located somewhere in the US.

So you got me wrong but thats no problem. I think we basically think the same but different about the guitar.

quote:

The problem I see with your preference is that if an art is kept with its origins then it won't be part of the whole but just a small part of something that has yet to be discovered.

Im willing to think seriously about all your viewpoints and thoughts, but I dont understand that sentence.. I can translate it hardly.. but dont get the essence. Could someone help me out and write this statement a bit more simple that I can get it.. ?

What I meant was that if an art is kept in its original setting, then it would hardly benefit the world to have something remain in its place of origin.

Art is an expression of any people that try and create something beautiful. But is has to travel out from its home for everyone to see it and appreciate it.

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 16:51:37

Doitsujin

Now I understand, thank you! Maybe my bad english writing was not easy to understand.

I think exactly the same about flamenco as an art and all you wrote.

Just the guitar... its a museum piece. And we can see it from any side we want... spain is the place to go for flamenco and there should be the guitar.

The best place for this guitar is behind a glass in a spanish museum of flamenco. Why dont anybody think the same about the need for protecting important rare "key"-pieces of history at a common place? Do you all think we should sell the Mona lisa a Fabergé-egg or the Capitoline Wolf to some rich private arabs in dubai for their children to play with?
Do you think its just a piece of glued wood... I hope if there is a cold winter in chicago and he run out of firewood.. he wont use this guitar for heating.. It could also be stolen or broken by a careless customer who takes a look. You never know which kind of Redneck lose his way streight into Richards shop.
Or do you think Montoyas guitar is not worth to mention... ?
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 12 2009 0:17:58

Tom Blackshear

quote:

Now I understand, thank you! Maybe my bad english writing was not easy to understand.

I think exactly the same about flamenco as an art and all you wrote.

Just the guitar... its a museum piece. And we can see it from any side we want... spain is the place to go for flamenco and there should be the guitar.

The best place for this guitar is behind a glass in a spanish museum of flamenco. Why dont anybody think the same about the need for protecting important rare "key"-pieces of history at a common place? Do you all think we should sell the Mona lisa a Fabergé-egg or the Capitoline Wolf to some rich private arabs in dubai for their children to play with?
Do you think its just a piece of glued wood... I hope if there is a cold winter in chicago and he run out of firewood.. he wont use this guitar for heating.. It could also be stolen or broken by a careless customer who takes a look. You never know which kind of Redneck lose his way streight into Richards shop.
Or do you think Montoyas guitar is not worth to mention... ?

So you think that this guitar should be behind glass in a museum? Why? It cannot breathe; all it can do is lay there is a state of being dead, as it would have no life; no voice to sing to the world or anyone, for that matter. It almost approaches the point of being a form of idolatry, in my opinion.

It was built to be caressed and played by its loving owner. All a piece of art can do is to express itself with a still presentation or a life giving musical fulfillment, and this guitar is not finished giving its life and love to others. Not yet........

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 13 2009 6:16:18

Doitsujin

I have to be strong not to go overboard coz of the a bit bullheaded, egoistic, fail to see the importance of this instrument viewpoints. I think all necessary has been said, I don't want to repeat myself.

eh..just let me repeat myself and pull some flat jokes as usual in hopless situations...
Yes I think the best place for such a thing is the museum. Protected from being raped over and over again. Its job is done and it should be "conserved" in honor.
Mike Tyson said after his failed comeback he doesn't want to insult the boxing sport anymore.. As nobody should insult this guitar anymore. God save this guitar!! Pleeease! hahaha.. :.D

If you would get the golden death mask of tut ench amun you would use it as hook for your jacket in your cloakroom I guess... Its still good for that job.. Maybe you could use his canopis as guitar box. I´m sure it still can take a lot of damage during intercontinental flights.

Please forgive me my jokes... I think we have a reached an impasse. Just two different points of views..both with eligible arguments. Lets end this discussion here.

And eh..yes,.. if you want,.. you have some jokes on me for free that we can stay neutral to each other..

Images are resized automatically to a maximum width of 800px
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 13 2009 11:10:19

RobJe

Interesting to compare this with the world of violins. A good violin appears to lasts forever and increases in value according to its quality, association with famous players and fame of the maker. If you are very rich you can buy one and if you invest a lot of money in it you look after it – this is the way the world works whether you like it or not. The greatest problem seems to be theft. The great violins are not all in museums. Some are owned by players. Others are lent to players who don’t have much money. You can find the details of what is happening to Strads on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stradivarius

Very few professional flamenco guitarists play guitars more than 40 years old (except in private for pleasure). There are two obvious reasons. Modern playing makes more demands on the instrument and construction has changed to reflect this. A lot of lightly built flamenco guitars have not survived in playable condition.

I don’t like guitars in museums because you don’t get to touch them. You experience an instrument by playing, not by looking. It is unlikely that some rich person will lend a valuable historic guitar to a flamenco player because it would get beaten up. A few collectors do give guitarists the chance to play old instruments. I went to the open day at granary guitars recently http://www.granary-guitars.com/ and had the chance to play the first flamenco guitar that Arcangel Fernandez signed himself (after working for Barbero’s widow). Much better than a museum.

I wonder what the picture will be like in 300 years time. Perhaps in a sale catalogue at a Christies musical instrument auction there will be some of the guitars we know about today. ….. Rare flamenco guitar by Faustino Conde 1972 (the “Rudy”) .. as played by the legendary Paco de Lucia. Guide price ….?

Rob
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 14 2009 1:04:40

Doitsujin

Yes, I know about the strads. I saw a pretty interesting docu about the whole violin thing. The builder took the "plan" how to build these perfect strads with himself in his head into his grave. There were many trys to copy them exactly but without reaching the strad quality. Talented players all want to play such an instrument but there are only around 100 or 1000 in the world (if I remember clearly) and they are in the hands of rich people mainly I guess.. So if they are really phenomenal talented some rich people lend them their strad. They are crazy... should use an e-vio as Vanessa Mae.. she makes a load of money with that.. Who needs strads? :.))
Also the sesame street band is better with e-guitar. you look here:
Or this guy also dont need a strad:

quote:

I don’t like guitars in museums because you don’t get to touch them.

Well.. that is exactly the reason why it should be in a museum.. That its protected from you and your friends fatty uncareful fingers. ;.)

Well,.. the Montoya guitar is not a masterpiece like a strad nor expensive and unique like the death mask of Tut-san. Its just a piece of glued rotten wood that was found in the backyard of the Flodders. So,, there is no reason to play it further.. because the tone is not the important part of that piece of crap. Its just a document of evolution in flamenco.. a small part of the milestone Montoya and a recall on his work.
Like so many other broken statues from greek in museums or old hand made cups from rome in museums... Its just rubbish from a past time period. But its in a museum to remember and take a look. Not touching, because if everybody touches it... it becomes within a very short while a broken small fatty piece of crap.. To talk clear..it would look like pure ****. (I guess its censored.. haha )
So,.. saving the guitar in a museum is the best choice IMO.
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 9:53:42

HemeolaMan

keep inmind richard is one of the foremost scholars on guitar history, one of the best preservation and restoring experts and a master luthier.

this means that that guitar is safer in his shop where he can attend to any small thing that might go wrong iwth it, than in a glass case taken care of by some museum staff who dont know anthing about guitars.

food for thought. ps, why don't i take a picture of myself playing it and post it here. i don't have fatty fingers, they are actually long and slim and very clean.

[signature][/signature]
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 16 2009 20:16:58

Tom Blackshear

quote:

quote:

I don’t like guitars in museums because you don’t get to touch them.

Well.. that is exactly the reason why it should be in a museum.. That its protected from you and your friends fatty uncareful fingers. ;.)

Well,.. the Montoya guitar is not a masterpiece like a strad nor expensive and unique like the death mask of Tut-san. Its just a piece of glued rotten wood that was found in the backyard of the Flodders. So,, there is no reason to play it further.. because the tone is not the important part of that piece of crap. Its just a document of evolution in flamenco.. a small part of the milestone Montoya and a recall on his work.

Like so many other broken statues from greek in museums or old hand made cups from rome in museums... Its just rubbish from a past time period. But its in a museum to remember and take a look. Not touching, because if everybody touches it... it becomes within a very short while a broken small fatty piece of crap.. To talk clear..it would look like pure ****. (I guess its censored.. haha )
So,.. saving the guitar in a museum is the best choice IMO.

I think you should be aware of the way Brune feels although he does not have much time to be on chat lists, which I can understand since he is a slave to guitar orders that just won't quit.

1. The guitar is a 1923 Domingo Esteso ex collection of Luis Maravilla,
which I legitimately own. I don't know why someone said "no one" owns
it, unless this was intended as an insult. If it was supposed to be
humor, I'll gladly forward a $5 bill for humor lessons if they are
courageous enough to give me their actual name and address.

2. I have previously published articles about this guitar and its
history in Guitar Player Magazine, August 1988, page 22, and Vintage
Guitar Magazine, July 2004, pages 68-72. If any foro member wishes to
contact me directly with their actual name and email, I'll be happy to
email copies of either or both articles at no charge. They can contact
me through my web site. Over the past 40 + years I have tried to make
as much of my collection and archival material as possible available to
others through my published articles, and contributions to other
author's works, most done for little or no compensation. I do this out
of my aficion for the instrument.

3. The guitar is hardly hidden away "in the middle of nowhere" as one
writer put it, as Evanston is right next to Chicago, Illinois, a city of
some world wide notoriety. It has been played and admired by artists
such as Paco Peña, Pepe Romero, Eliot Fisk, Tomas de Utrera, Paco Fonta,
and many others. It is available to any aficionados who visit my shop
to see, play and study, as are the many other instruments also in my
collection.

4. Anyone who feels strongly enough that this guitar should be in a
museum in Spain is welcome to make me an offer I can't refuse and in
turn, donate the guitar to the museum of their choice in Spain.
Otherwise, they should study the concept of private property as set
forth in the U.S. Constitution. Right now the guitar currently IS in a
museum, the Bruné Museum, which I daresay is probably under better
storage, security and humidity control than just about any museum in the
world. I understand as well as anyone in Spain the significance of this
and all the instruments and archival material in my collection, and I
intend to preserve this for future generations to study, love and
appreciate as I have.

And I might add that Brune has the expert skills to keep the guitar in its restored value and material conditioning. Any museum would have to depend on an expert restoration artist, like Brune, to be able to keep the instrument in its best condition.

Tom Blackshear

REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 6:40:26

Doitsujin

Well,.. as I wrote before. You points are good. Its a bit sloppy of me just to tell to put it in a museum.. To be honest, if I would own it, I would not give it to a museum. :.D

I checked Brunes homepage and also saw another youtube-video of him presenting a very small guitar. All looks extremely interesting to me. I´ll definitely will visit his shop some day.

I have no idea what you mean with the 1923 Domingo Esteso guitar.. Never heard about that..

I'm very surprised you stay calm and write serious answers to my floppy statements. Thank you for that. I will respect it and don't go on with joking about the guitar. It seems to be at a good place where it is.
I also think the Spanish people don't give so much about their culture... If they would be interested in this guitar they would have found it a long time ago..
Now I have to visit Brune. I hope he let me touch that guitar after my statements.. :./ and I have to check out the flamenco museum in Seville that opened around 2 years ago. Maybe its just a cheesy souvenir shop with Camaron stickers, rulers and bags over and over...
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 17 2009 9:46:11
Page:   [1] 2 3 4    >   >>
All Forums >>Discussions >>Lutherie >> Page: [1] 2 3 4    >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post