Foro Flamenco

Posts Since Last Visit | Advanced Search | Home | Register | Login

Today's Posts | Inbox | Profile | Our Rules | Contact Admin | Log Out

Welcome to one of the most active flamenco sites on the Internet. Guests can read most posts but if you want to participate click here to register.

This site is dedicated to the memory of Paco de Lucía, Ron Mitchell, Guy Williams, Linda Elvira, Philip John Lee, Craig Eros, Ben Woods, David Serva and Tom Blackshear who went ahead of us.

We receive 12,200 visitors a month from 200 countries and 1.7 million page impressions a year. To advertise on this site please contact us.

RE: Breaking News, Michael Jackson passed away   You are logged in as Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Login
Message<< Newer Topic  Older Topic >>

minordjango

RE: Breaking News, Michael Jackson p... (in reply to gj Michelob

Jacko is the man who recieved a guitar from PDL , now thats Choice,
yet I heard he misunderstood the Right hand markeings for p ,i , n , N he thought meant Nose,
so after practicing triplet rolls , hes nose got caught in the strings, and he ...............

No thats a little bad bad me , whos bad im bad !!

he was totally a fine Muso, within that vintage of stars always thought Prince was a fine muso- many golden moments, Thriller was just out of the world
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jun. 27 2009 21:43:16

newstringjunkie

RE: Breaking News, Michael Jackson p... (in reply to minordjango

Innocent until proven guilty, he was obviously not a very happy chappy but to get the sales figures of the album Thriller is quite an accomplishment, and the first black artist to be aired on MTV, his unique dancing skills, a true entertainer, and with a great female guitarist in his band (Jennifer Batten)

RIP Michael Jackson, I hope the kids won't get in the middle of a fight for the parenting rights...

"Excuse me madam, do you know how to get to Carnegie Hall?"

"Practice, baby, practice!"
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 1:21:05

XXX

RE: Breaking News, Michael Jackson p... (in reply to Guest

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shroomy726

but didn't this guy change his skin color AND abuse children?

Im not a Michael Jackson fan, but i was at two concerts of his in Germany. It was always a great show, a spectacle! The biggest entertainer ever IMO.
To your post shroomy... AFAIK there is a disease that can change your skin color, just like there is also Albinism. But if its the case here...i dont know. Bleaching, how should that work?
About the children... well my speculation would be, he was very naive. Everybody knew he liked children, invited them to Neverland. It seems more probable to me, that some parents got a bit money-crazy and blackmailed him to go to the press and say he abused them, and that he actually didnt do anything.

He shuold have known that this could happen. Very uncautious.

Well he died of medicals IMO. Its not only about being addicted to pils. I guess, in his first surgeries something went wrong, and he needed more and more corrections. And more and more medicals therefore. It all adds up.

As last note, Flo already mentioned,.. everybody is a MJ fan now. Crazy how it can change within days. First the media, the society condemned him for being an abuser and 'nuts', and outdated. Its such a hipocrisp world we are living in.

Фламенко
  REPORT THIS POST AS INAPPROPRIATE |  Date Jul. 11 2009 1:56:30
Page:   <<   <   1 [2]
All Forums >>Discussions >>Off Topic >> Page: <<   <   1 [2]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote