study in spain (really need suggestions) (Full Version)

Foro Flamenco:
- Discussions:
- - Resources:
- - - study in spain (really need suggestions):


asadguitarist -> study in spain (really need suggestions) (Sep. 15 2017 10:29:40)

Hey Guys I need some suggestion . I am playing guitar for a long time but new to flamenco, just started learning few months back.
I gonna take a break from my job for two or three months. I am planning to go spain and learn guitar there .
I have two options for Visa
1. Regular tourist visa for 30 days or less
2. Short term study visa for 90 days .

but for short term study visa i need to enroll in a school who will provide me a letter of confirmation of my enrollment which is required
by spanish embassy in my country .
I have two options for study according to my visa status , If i get 30 days tourist visa I am thinking about taking private classes with El Entri in madrid
second option is to enroll in Carmen de las cuevas flamenco school granada for 3 months guitar program.

This is a life time opportunity for me to go somewhere and study dedicately , After that i might not get a break from my job in coming few years .
Kindly suggest me I dont want to waste this opportunity .
I would really appreciate your response


Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software powered by ASP Playground Advanced Edition 2.0.5
Copyright © 2000 - 2003 ASPPlayground.NET